The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    Seems to me she set up a bit of a lookee likee 'Pistorious' scenario - how could her security folks not have been issued with photos of Kevin/Keiran:confused: .... unless she hired Group 4 or whatever their latest reincarnation post-Olympic fiasco is.

What'sKevin/Keiran doing beggaring about with a ballbearing gun in the house with kids, whether or not they were in bed?

As to losing a diamond in her ring while 'mucking out the horses' ... I am still laughing my head off. That's the last thing she would do. We don''t hear much about her horses these days since she failed to get into the Olympics and her equestrian range flopped and is now virtually dead.

Next stop for Katie/Jordan/Kevin/Keiran - Jeremy Kyle :D I'll meet you all there in the audience :D

The part of that story I find most unbelievable is that Kieran/Kevin paid £9000 for an engagement ring.

I doubt very much that a bloke who works on a building site and does a bit of part time stripping has 9K to spare.

I could be completely wrong of course.;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Maybe she realises she can't divorce this one so she thought she could shoot him and play the 'omg i fawt ee woz an introoda officer' defense ;)

:D:D well it's certainly one way of avoiding alimony. And future kiss'n'tells.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D:D well it's certainly one way of avoiding alimony. And future kiss'n'tells.

And a DNA test ;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    The part of that story I find most unbelievable is that Kieran/Kevin paid £9000 for an engagement ring.

I doubt very much that a bloke who works on a building site and does a bit of part time stripping has 9K to spare.

He's probably got a credit card that Pwicceeey pays back with his pocket money:D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

Maybe that's what she paid him for his *ahem* donation ;)

Sorry if anyone is now gagging on their lunch :eek:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Seems to me she set up a bit of a lookee likee 'Pistorious' scenario - how could her security folks not have been issued with photos of Kevin/Keiran:confused: .... unless she hired Group 4 or whatever their latest reincarnation post-Olympic fiasco is.

What'sKevin/Keiran doing beggaring about with a ballbearing gun in the house with kids, whether or not they were in bed?

As to losing a diamond in her ring while 'mucking out the horses' ... I am still laughing my head off. That's the last thing she would do. We don''t hear much about her horses these days since she failed to get into the Olympics and her equestrian range flopped and is now virtually dead.

Next stop for Katie/Jordan/Kevin/Keiran - Jeremy Kyle :D I'll meet you all there in the audience :D

can you see KP mucking outhe horses? I bet she has never changed a nappy.t
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was never 'scared' of 'losing' - having terminations - in the past because the children would have been an inconvienience. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    She was never 'scared' of 'losing' - having terminations - in the past because the children would have been an inconvienience. :rolleyes:

How dare you.

It is none of your damned business whether or not she terminates an unwanted pregnancy - ALL WOMEN not just KP have the right to make such a private decision.

Rolleyes away, and get back to the victorian draconian era.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How dare you.

It is none of your damned business whether or not she terminates an unwanted pregnancy - ALL WOMEN not just KP have the right to make such a private decision.

Well said.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How dare you.

The problem with KP is that it isn't a private decision. She makes damn sure the whole world knows about it (either in newspaper/magazine interviews or in one of the 237 volumes of her autobio). She really needs to STFU, back off and just get on with her pregnancy away from the media.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    The problem with KP is that it isn't a private decision. She makes damn sure the whole world knows about it. She really needs to STFU, back off and just get on with her pregnancy away from the media.

Absolutely. But even she's entitled to worry about miscarriage without a lot of petty judgement over decisions she took in the past.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How dare you.

Actually I find your tone extremely rude.:mad:

I'm pro-choice, but I'm NOT in favour of terminations being used as a form of birth control or to abort a child that's an 'inconvienience' which is what she's done more than once before Harvey was born.

You need to stop getting yourself so worked up and read posts properly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The problem with KP is that it isn't a private decision. She makes damn sure the whole world knows about it (either in newspaper/magazine interviews or in one of the 237 volumes of her autobio). She really needs to STFU, back off and just get on with her pregnancy away from the media.

True.

She's fond of sex without condoms as she's made plain in the media before. If she had unprotected sex and was worried about getting pregnant, why didn't she get the morning after pill?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do we know the mag article is real? Most are made up if you read them properly
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do we know the mag article is real? Most are made up if you read them properly

Of course they are. :D:D

And will you change your mind when this baby's born in June/July, weighing at least 7 pounds and she tries to pretend it's 'premature'?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True.

She's fond of sex without condoms as she's made plain in the media before. If she had unprotected sex and was worried about getting pregnant, why didn't she get the morning after pill?

We didn't have the morning after pill before she had Harvey.. Maybe she was on the pill so didn't need to use a condom to prevent pregnancy..
    I'm someone who believes when having sex you should insist a man uses a condom even if you are on the pill .. But not all women think the same
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And will you change your mind when this baby's born in June/July, weighing at least 7 pounds and she tries to pretend it's 'premature'?

I honestly dont care.. As long as said baby is fit and well.. That's all that counts..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Have you read the closer article? It's a "friend" said crap ... Not an interview with Katie at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We didn't have the morning after pill before she had Harvey.. Maybe she was on the pill so didn't need to use a condom to prevent pregnancy..
    I'm someone who believes when having sex you should insist a man uses a condom even if you are on the pill .. But not all women think the same

The morning after pill was first available on the NHS in 1999, so any abortions she had after its introduction might have been avoided if she'd used emergency contraception.

She 'was on the pill so didn't need to use a condom to prevent pregnancy'? But you don't use condoms just for that reason. If you're having sex with a bloke whose sexual health you're clueless about it's a risk as far as STD's are concerned. She obviously wasn't worried about protecting herself from VD or chlamydia if she didn't use a condom.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly dont care.. As long as said baby is fit and well.. That's all that counts..

I hope her baby's OK too, but having her for a mum, I feel sorry for the poor child.

If it's born at that time, I'd also say there might be some doubts about its paternity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The morning after pill was first available on the NHS in 1999, so any abortions she had after its introduction might have been avoided if she'd used emergency contraception.

She 'was on the pill so didn't need to use a condom to prevent pregnancy'? But you don't use condoms just for that reason. If you're having sex with a bloke whose sexual health you're clueless about it's a risk as far as STD's are concerned. She obviously wasn't worried about protecting herself from VD or chlamydia if she didn't use a condom.

Salty I KNOW you should wear a condom for other reasons.. But your post was about pregnancy ... Millions of women STILL don't insist men wear a condom when having sex ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salty I KNOW you should wear a condom for other reasons.. But your post was about pregnancy ... Millions of women STILL don't insist men wear a condom when having sex ..

More fool them then.

As I said, she wasn't bothered about protecting herself from STD's, never mind pregnancy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope her baby's OK too, but having her for a mum, I feel sorry for the poor child.

If it's born at that time, I'd also say there might be some doubts about its paternity.

We will never agree on Katie as a mother.. Having seen how she is with Harvey ( first hand not on tv) I'd say she is an excellent mother .. She also had Princess and Junior with her and they were happy with her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More fool them then.

As I said, she wasn't bothered about protecting herself from STD's, never mind pregnancy.

Totally agree .. More fool them ... I'm sure she has been checked for any diseases..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will never agree on Katie as a mother.. Having seen how she is with Harvey ( first hand not on tv) I'd say she is an excellent mother .. She also had Princess and Junior with her and they were happy with her..

Excellent mums don't put themselves before their kids and take off for beauty treatments etc on a whim and leave them in the care of nannies. Excellent mums don't have an ever changing procession of menfriends/husband to confuse and upset their children.

She doesn't physically abuse her children, and I wouldn't dream of suggesting she did, but her emotional abuse of them is harmful and I can see in years to come, they'll be quite damaged - something Katie will have to take the blame for.
This discussion has been closed.