Ashleigh To Win

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
IMO I think Ashleigh will win I suspect BB are mapping out a "Journey" for her and she will go from a sad 18 year old to a bright bubbly young Lady. There is a long time to go and a week is a long time in BB. If BB can get Ash out she will be a different person.

The Diary room at the end tonight was a big help to her.

Comments

• BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I can't see her winning...though It wouldn't bother me if she did. I'm slooooowly warming to her.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    IMO I think Ashleigh will win I suspect BB are mapping out a "Journey" for her and she will go from a sad 18 year old to a bright bubbly young Lady. There is a long time to go and a week is a long time in BB. If BB can get Ash out she will be a different person.

The Diary room at the end tonight was a big help to her.

This is the funniest BB related post I've ever read! :D:D
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    She'll be out the week after next.

She SHOULD win though, yes.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atko wrote: »
    This is the funniest BB related post I've ever read! :D:D

Why Is it funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Chris and Ashleigh in the final 2
  • AggieGamonAggieGamon Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Totally agree.

She's bitchy but spot on with her views IMO.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    cant see her winning. not the way she goes about choosing her mates in there. i can see her being up for eviction every week when she loses the power.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a silly little girl who is out of her depth....as much as it pains me to say it but Helen will eat her alive
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked her odds have shortened across the board after tonight's show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I want her to stop crying and start pushing Helens buttons 😂😂
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would love to see Ashleigh win , i think this will be her make or break week though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The minute she takes one of the nesbits on she will mark her spot as a potetntial winner.

The housemates are all vile this year (apart from Chris) and she is rightly disgusted by them like most on the outside will be, if she has a Craig/Nasty Nick moment than she could seal her fate as Im guessing the public are sick of the fools they put in there every year.

Vote to evict has changed the game, hated people go first now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aishleigh really is the only one in there that I always agree with. Her analysis of the HMs tonight was 100% correct in my opinion.
    I also think she was spot on regarding Jale - I too have noticed a massive change in her & she really is slooooowly crawling up Helens backside.

Ashleigh FTW - She IS the voice of the viewer :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My god no!
    Why on earth would anyone want a bitchy, backstabber like Ashleigh to win. Shes said she wanted to punch Danni in the face last week and now she has no friends left she resorted to making Danni her bitch and locked her in the pod, only to be allowed out on queen Ashleighs orders.
    She is a spoilt little girl who is acting out because no one is giving her the attention she craves.
    My p o v has nothing to do with any other hm, its based on the footage I've seen of the miserable girl herself.
  • Helen567Helen567 Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is very young, I have a son similar age and wonder how he would cope with some of those people. I hate people calling her a silly little girl, it is so patronising. I am not a huge fan of hers, I do just think she has backed herself into a corner and probably doesn't know how to change that.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah,i'm starting to want her to win as well.she might only be 18,but she seems to have more oil in her can than the rest of them..
  • Sari~Sari~ Posts: 1,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised though the summer can be long and things change as it goes. If this message board is anything to go by she is very popular and her views are shared by many. I'm pretty much prepared for my favorite to go the first time she's up, but I generally seem to be on the outs when it comes to the board favorite. lol The only time my favorite won was Aaron.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She's a silly little girl who is out of her depth....as much as it pains me to say it but Helen will eat her alive

Agree. Hope Helen doesn't rise to Ashleigh's baiting though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    My god no!
    Why on earth would anyone want a bitchy, backstabber like Ashleigh to win. Shes said she wanted to punch Danni in the face last week and now she has no friends left she resorted to making Danni her bitch and locked her in the pod, only to be allowed out on queen Ashleighs orders.
    She is a spoilt little girl who is acting out because no one is giving her the attention she craves.
    My p o v has nothing to do with any other hm, its based on the footage I've seen of the miserable girl herself.

She's not really a backstabber though! ..... She avoids the other HMs because she doesn't like them. There isn't many HMs she wants to be "friends" - Helen, Ash, Marlon, Steve etc. ... (I don't think so)!

To call her a backstabber is simply not true. She has never pretended to like any of them, so let her off!
    She needs to vent ..... Just imagine being in the same house as Helen & Ais 24/7!!!
    :o
  • Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    There are a few Ashleigh positive threads tonight (which is good to see) for a change. I didn't watch the show tonight, should I?
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LizzieHod wrote: »
    My god no!

She never ever threatened to punch Danielle in the face ,,do you really need to lie to get your point across.
  • MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find her a hideous whining miserable little bitch and hope she goes soon. Total wet blanket.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    Agree. Hope Helen doesn't rise to Ashleigh's baiting though.
    Like you could stop helen rising to the bait hahaha,ashleigh will wipe the floor with her.
  • yorkie11yorkie11 Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Like you could stop helen rising to the bait hahaha,ashleigh will wipe the floor with her.

I wouldn't put money on that.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    yorkie11 wrote: »
    I wouldn't put money on that.

I do think if she snaps she would hold her own.