Options

Peter Andre (part 3)

Comments

• Options
    HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All quiet on the TM front at the moment.

A quick google search revealed that the most recent piece of TM news was about Princess not wanting to be called Princess (but at least she's got Bista and Pringles to fall back on......phew!) and not liking the colour pink.

The arduous 23 date tour of venues - leisure centres and the RAH is starting imminently, though. So more TM mania news to follow.
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yet another star has failed to learn from Pa. I am shocked to have to tell you this, but Tom Hardy has let all his fans down, he has let himself down and he has let his girlfriend down.

How dare he get married without sharing every aspect with his supporters?

I don't understand? Why is he even famous??

Shocked. :o:o

Hopefully, Pa can meet him for five minutes, become great mates and then teach him how to behave before they have kids and think that they should be kept secret, too.

Strange, strange people.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another star has failed to learn from Pa. I am shocked to have to tell you this, but Tom Hardy has let all his fans down, he has let himself down and he has let his girlfriend down.

Hopefully, Pa can meet him for five minutes, become great mates and then teach him how to behave before they have kids and think that they should be kept secret, too.

Strange, strange people.

Ah, you would think so.

But apparently the trash mags post pics of everything, nobody ever sells pics to them, so the fact that Tom Hardy, gorgeous talented actor, hasn't had pics on the cover of 'Take a Chav' would mean that he is in effect, surplus to requirements.

But, as you say, I'm sure his great mate Pete can give him a jaunty wink and advise him that once he has children he can make loadsamoney...
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, you would think so.

But apparently the trash mags post pics of everything, nobody ever sells pics to them, so the fact that Tom Hardy, gorgeous talented actor, hasn't had pics on the cover of 'Take a Chav' would mean that he is in effect, surplus to requirements.

But, as you say, I'm sure his great mate Pete can give him a jaunty wink and advise him that once he has children he can make loadsamoney...

When you think about it, Pru, it does make sense - no-one has ever said how "nice" Tom is to work with. No tv or film company has ever tweeted to say how clever he was to almost walk and talk at the same time and no-one has ever turned up to any of his "I'll sign shite to sell to you" days.
    I bet he doesn't even know the words to Mysterious Girl.
    He should be so ashamed.
  • Options
    GORTONIANGORTONIAN Posts: 8,673
    Forum Member
    When you think about it, Pru, it does make sense - no-one has ever said how "nice" Tom is to work with. No tv or film company has ever tweeted to say how clever he was to almost walk and talk at the same time and no-one has ever turned up to any of his "I'll sign shite to sell to you" days.
    He should be so ashamed.

Three cheers for a nice guy and his new better half who've been true to themselves and not felt COMPELLED nay FORCED to pimp themselves to their fans
    Wishing them love luck and happiness for many years to come 😄
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should be so ashamed.

:D

Just read this from TM on the CAN website. The STS bit did make me chuckle, though!:D

'Claire Powell is one of my closest friends and has been my manager for nearly 20 years. CAN has become one of the strongest if not the strongest PR and management companies in the UK. I’m proud to be part of it as it goes from strength to strength'.

I see they do 'crisis' management now, too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »

Just read this from TM on the CAN website. The STS bit did make me chuckle, though!:D

'Claire Powell is one of my closest friends and has been my manager for nearly 20 years. CAN has become one of the strongest if not the strongest PR and management companies in the UK. I’m proud to be part of it as it goes from strength to strength'.

Think they'd find Jonathan Shallits agency handles very very many big names
    Maybe they should google it 😄
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Strange, strange people.

Tom really needs advice. I read that he has a child, which I didn't know about. Peter could give advice and tips to make sure everyone knows this. Also, Tom's manager/agent cant be very good, they didn't even report the wedding to the paps or sell a story to OK:confused:>:( . What type of management does he have!?!? Even the guests didn't sell the story, he really needs to make sure he rubs shoulders with a few zlisters in the future.

If Tom carries on in the way he has behaving, people will know of him as an actor, not a publicity seeking desperate zlister. :cry:
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should be so ashamed.

I don't know how he can hold his head up in public, never having tasted an Iceland pizza for 89p or browsed their aisles in awe at the low low prices......

• Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And Tom loves his pups
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^ :D:D Too funny. Not to mention the irony fail.

How can an agency whose 'highest profile' client is Peter Andre be 'one of the strongest if not the strongest PR and management companies in the UK'? :D

S2S indeed. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Tom really needs advice. I read that he has a child, which I didn't know about. Peter could give advice and tips to make sure everyone knows this. Also, Tom's manager/agent cant be very good, they didn't even report the wedding to the paps or sell a story to OK:confused:>:( . What type of management does he have!?!? Even the guests didn't sell the story, he really needs to make sure he rubs shoulders with a few zlisters in the future.

If Tom carries on in the way he has behaving, people will know of him as an actor, not a publicity seeking desperate zlister. :cry:

It is just pathetic. >:( He needs to have a word with one of if not the strongest PR and management companies in the UK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    It is just pathetic. >:( He needs to have a word with one of if not the strongest PR and management companies in the UK.

I'll tweet him jonathan Shallits number then shall I ??😄
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not long before the mighty Big Nit tour starts :) At least he might get rid of the CD's kept in storage since the album soared up the charts.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Not long before the mighty Big Nit tour starts :) At least he might get rid of the CD's kept in storage since the album soared up the charts.
    He could always use them to decorate the set. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v439/Fyyrefighterpyro/Room/Curtains.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/555370/peter-andre-we-re-having-another-baby

Ignore the 'we're having a baby' bit which is tabloid rubbish but I find something really passive-aggressive (PA for short conveniently and appropriately - who knew ;-)) about his bigging up of Amelia's mother at the expense of Princess whose mother can be accused of a lot of things but saving lives is probably not one of them. He may not mean it like it comes across (I'll be nice and objective here) but with his track record, it just reeks of slyness.

Peter Andre also admitted that as Amelia gets older her parents will have careers that couldn't be more different.

He says: ‘It's a slight difference, isn't it? When Amelia gets older and someone asks: "So what does your mother do?" "Well my mother saves lives." "What does your father do?" "Well he performs on stage, is on TV commercials and is a presenter." Slight difference!'

And then this, designed to reflect back on him...

‘They're both big-time performers - they sing all day long!' he says. But more Junior. 'At a recent family party he got on the dance floor and busted out some amazing moves. I said: "Junior, where did you learn to dance like that?" he went: "Err, hello - you!"
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/555370/peter-andre-we-re-having-another-baby

Ignore the 'we're having a baby' bit which is tabloid rubbish but I find something really passive-aggressive (PA for short conveniently and appropriately - who knew ;-)) about his bigging up of Amelia's mother at the expense of Princess whose mother can be accused of a lot of things but saving lives is probably not one of them. He may not mean it like it comes across (I'll be nice and objective here) but with his track record, it just reeks of slyness.

Peter Andre also admitted that as Amelia gets older her parents will have careers that couldn't be more different.

He says: ‘It's a slight difference, isn't it? When Amelia gets older and someone asks: "So what does your mother do?" "Well my mother saves lives." "What does your father do?" "Well he performs on stage, is on TV commercials and is a presenter." Slight difference!'

And then this, designed to reflect back on him...

‘They're both big-time performers - they sing all day long!' he says. But more Junior. 'At a recent family party he got on the dance floor and busted out some amazing moves. I said: "Junior, where did you learn to dance like that?" he went: "Err, hello - you!"

Bela, it's very generous of you to be objective & if it was the first time he'd came out with a comment like that, I'd possibly think it was an innocent remark but in my very humble opinion, that was yet another sly dig from Icelandman.

This part amused me..........
    "I've got a pretty cool job according to them, so that makes me really happy."

However it would be far more apt if he said................
    "I've got a pretty cool job according to them, so that makes me really smug"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.theguardian.com/music/australia-culture-blog/2014/sep/23/australian-anthem-mysterious-girl-peter-andre

Intetesting. Mysterious Girl, KP, and OK! all mentioned in this article. How baffling!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Closer magaine: Front page this week.

Jordans fury: 'Seeing Peter happily married would sicken me'.

TM panic: 'I'll wed in secret, she won't sabotage our day!'.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I can't fathom that people actualy buy and believe this tripe:p
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

I think the majority has to be naive teenage girls, Hmmbop, who knows?:confused:

Though I suspect if it was a case of "TM's fury" it would be immediately regarded as BS.
    All I can say is, give me a good book any day over these ridiculous magazines.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Who believed this tedious tripe anymore? Who even cares? The only reason I care is because exposing the obviously fake, desperate and over-embellished world of zelebdom is my favourite forum subject...but that's not the reason they are on magazine covers. They are on covers because people are interested.

I was at a party on Saturday - and someone randomly said "Why is the whole of UK celebdom stuck in 2004?" I do get what they mean. Katona and The Becks and Peter and Jordan and Richie Neville and Natasha Next-one and Holly Willoughby....they are still on the covers of the (rapidly declining magazines) covers today. It's so dull.

It almost makes you thankful for new blood of TOWIE - and that's saying something!! :D

I know the phoney war, half truths, spin and one-upmanship sells mags and keeps and income for those involved - but serious "Pete and Jordan" - it's time to bore off now.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who believed this tedious tripe anymore? Who even cares? The only reason I care is because exposing the obviously fake, desperate and over-embellished world of zelebdom is my favourite forum subject...but that's not the reason they are on magazine covers. They are on covers because people are interested.

I was at a party on Saturday - and someone randomly said "Why is the whole of UK celebdom stuck in 2004?" I do get what they mean. Katona and The Becks and Peter and Jordan and Richie Neville and Natasha Next-one and Holly Willoughby....they are still on the covers of the (rapidly declining magazines) covers today. It's so dull.

It almost makes you thankful for new blood of TOWIE - and that's saying something!! :D

I know the phoney war, half truths, spin and one-upmanship sells mags and keeps and income for those involved - but serious "Pete and Jordan" - it's time to bore off now.

Couldn't agree more. Apart from laughing at how ridiculous they both are, who really gives a monkeys chuff about either of them aside from those with a vested interest? They're a spent force, nothing to see, move along
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hey're both big-time performers - they sing all day long!' he says. But more Junior. 'At a recent family party he got on the dance floor and busted out some amazing moves. I said: "Junior, where did you learn to dance like that?" he went: "Err, hello - you!"

His toe curling conceit just makes me cringe. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2766860/Peter-Andre-reveals-wants-baby-fiancee-Emily-MacDonagh-finishes-university.html#comments

Not the story that interests me, cause it's just the usual drivel 'they' usually approve and put out. It's the comments I enjoyed reading. I think the publics patience really is starting to wear very thin re: the usual TM contrived rhetoric.:D

I see he's promoting something for ITV2 soon. Never have a TV channel and a talentless z lister been such a match made in heaven.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2766860/Peter-Andre-reveals-wants-baby-fiancee-Emily-MacDonagh-finishes-university.html#comments

Not the story that interests me, cause it's just the usual drivel 'they' usually approve and put out. It's the comments I enjoyed reading. I think the publics patience really is starting to wear very thin re: the usual TM contrived rhetoric.:D

I see he's promoting something for ITV2 soon. Never have a TV channel and a talentless z lister been such a match made in heaven.

The comments below the article are pretty cutting :D
This discussion has been closed.