Options

Celebrity Sexual Encounters?

Comments

• Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how sad if thats what u would do.....have a shag and then get £5K for exposing a story.....I would rather have the memories and continuing friendship then that:)
    You don't SERIOUSLY think I'm a wannabe kiss n tell girl do you?:confused:
    There isn't a celebrity in the land I would sleep with, I'd rather shag my husband:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You don't SERIOUSLY think I'm a wannabe kiss n tell girl do you?:confused:
    There isn't a celebrity in the land I would sleep with, I'd rather shag my husband:)

I was making a general point about people that do this kind of thing:rolleyes::)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    I was once bounced up and down on the knee of a famous fat wrestler.

Was he a Daddy that happened to be very Big?
  • Options
    skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    Was he a Daddy that happened to be very Big?

Bad luck Brummy Girl.Lets just say you'd find this man before you found the needle :)
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My hubby is a celebrity in India, so does this count? He was a sporting and acting hero back in the 60s.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skunkboy69 wrote: »
    Bad luck Brummy Girl.Lets just say you'd find this man before you found the needle :)

Got ya, a Very Large Haystack ;)
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was making a general point about people that do this kind of thing:rolleyes::)
    Ah ok. I thought you were inferring I was a Jodie Marshalike:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I was chatted up by a Scottish TV presenter in Leeds last year when I was down on business, but as I was with a straight colleague who doesn't know I'm bi so I couldn't go through with it. I'm gutted as a gay m8 later told me that his m8 said he was great in bed...lol

Sums up my luck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dec1268 wrote: »
    I was chatted up by a Scottish TV presenter in Leeds last year when I was down on business, but as I was with a straight colleague who doesn't know I'm bi so I couldn't go through with it. I'm gutted as a gay m8 later told me that his m8 said he was great in bed...lol

Sums up my luck.

Does this Scottish TV presenter work in Leeds or did he just happen to be there? Is it someone very famous?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Does this Scottish TV presenter work in Leeds or did he just happen to be there? Is it someone very famous?

He's probably better know in Scotland, but he does do national TV work,better known for Daytime work and giving cheques out for the Postcode Lottery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dec1268 wrote: »
    He's probably better know in Scotland, but he does do national TV work,better known for Daytime work and giving cheques out for the Postcode Lottery.

I've just looked him up. He seems like a nice guy, looks like he could be a bit of a Purden on you though. Shares his first name with the former host of Have I Got News For You?
  • Options
    goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't Gary Glitter was it?:eek:

Thankfully no....YUK!:eek:

and the comedians - still attract them now :(
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    minxymoo wrote: »
    [/B]
    Was he your IDOL at the time?;)

lol..

;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok. I thought you were inferring I was a Jodie Marshalike:o

Ooh Heavens to Betsy No!!!!:):p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Dev from Corrie tried to chat up a girl from my school on a night out when some of the cast were in Dublin a few years back. She was only 16 at the time. She said he's a creep. Big surprise there :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    Was she in Hollyoaks a few years ago? If so I know who :D

No, she is quite well known. Was fat, now not, not sure how she got so skinny, apparently it was not just down to exercise after all. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    No, she is quite well known. Was fat, now not, not sure how she got so skinny, apparently it was not just down to exercise after all. ;)

[/lurk]

Famous grandfather

[lurk]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    McScream wrote: »
    [/lurk]

Famous grandfather

[lurk]

more of a famous father
  • Options
    louloubelle1978louloubelle1978 Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back in 1997 I had a brief fling with a Very famous singer of that time. The sad thing was that he had a longterm famous girlfriend at the time who also saw other people. Not my finest moment, but he was lovely, kind and just a nice guy.
    He always spoke about making music different to what him and his band were famous for. We only lasted a few months though:)
    Years later he is famous for a whole heap of music projects and collaborations, and it's makes me happy knowing that he did branch out musically as he was always going on about it!

He's currently gone back to what he started from, and I will always him well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've just looked him up. He seems like a nice guy, looks like he could be a bit of a Purden on you though. Shares his first name with the former host of Have I Got News For You?

Your on the money there Brummy Girl. Never seen him again in Leeds on any other visit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, I went on a few dates with one of the guys from Hollyoaks. We only had one sexual encounter though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Back in 1997 I had a brief fling with a Very famous singer of that time. The sad thing was that he had a longterm famous girlfriend at the time who also saw other people. Not my finest moment, but he was lovely, kind and just a nice guy.
    He always spoke about making music different to what him and his band were famous for. We only lasted a few months though:)
    Years later he is famous for a whole heap of music projects and collaborations, and it's makes me happy knowing that he did branch out musically as he was always going on about it!

He's currently gone back to what he started from, and I will always him well

Was his girlfriend quite Elastic?

(sorry, but loving this thread and guessing!!)
  • Options
    nanaminanami Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    ive ad rob kainzkly

quite hot but he isnt that impressive if u get what i mean lmao
  • Options
    louloubelle1978louloubelle1978 Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McScream wrote: »
    Was his girlfriend quite Elastic?

(sorry, but loving this thread and guessing!!)

Oh my god! Yes!
    I thought I made it cryptic enough obviously I didn't! Lol:D

He is an absolute doll, and I will always have a soft spot for him. Luckily my OH understands and is a fan!
  • Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My ahem 'experiences' are broad-reaching and numerous enough that by the law of averages at least one of them may become a celebrity at a later date - at which point I will duly post again. :o