How uncomfortable is Gary around Christopher?

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    .......................chris is so fit:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant say I can see any negative body language there. Gary looking hot though. :)
  • Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Chris' 'I'm the champion of the people' pose :D
  • KizerKizer Posts: 405
    Forum Member
  • lady*taralady*tara Posts: 19,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are these threads just pop up for no reason,gary looks fine to me.:confused::confused:should they be holding hands or something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary didn't want Chris, he didn't choose him. It looks like praising him is making his teeth ache.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he needs to make eye contact with christophers hands.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't Chris a bit old to be wearing Superdry :o :eek:
  • Susie-RSusie-R Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary doesn't look uncomfortable to me, he looks hot though
  • worrierprincessworrierprincess Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    Chuh wrote: »

Union J said Superdry sent them lots of free clothes so maybe they sent them to all the remaining contestants. Everyone loves free clothes. :)
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »

I hope not I wear it and I am 5 years older than Chris! Think I need to grow up? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Gary didn't want Chris, he didn't choose him. It looks like praising him is making his teeth ache.

Nah, that's wishful thinking mate. It's what hope and despair do for you when mixed in the one glass. Deep down, you know as well as we all do that Chris has saved Barlow's arse this series and Barlow knows it.
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope not I wear it and I am 5 years older than Chris! Think I need to grow up? :D

As long as you're not tango orange with a big cheesy grin, i think you can just about get away with it ;)!
  • jcallaghan86jcallaghan86 Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris looks like a doll that's been hit by a bus and then left on the radiator to melt, he is so creepy
  • elgransenor1elgransenor1 Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lets face it gary is a hypocrite. if chris was mentored by someone else he'd be ripping it out of him for exactly the same reasons he butchered rylan.
  • OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, Chris Malonely looks a hell of a lot older than 34.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary should be made to sing a duet with Christopher in the final next weekend.

Something such like Especially for you by Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan or I've got you Babe by Sonny and Cher.

It's only fair Gary should be made to sqirm as Christopher was his act after all.:cool:
  • oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    .......................chris is so hot /QUOTE]

Urge !!!

Only because just come of the sun bed
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gary is a hypocrite. if chris was mentored by someone else he'd be ripping it out of him

I agree and if Louis was Christopher's mentor then he'd love him!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

Borelow and Baloney - what a charismatic duo....
  • moose82moose82 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lets face it gary is a hypocrite. if chris was mentored by someone else he'd be ripping it out of him for exactly the same reasons he butchered rylan.

mentors have to stand by their own acts and defend them same goes for all the other judges
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So looking at the camera for a photo and not the person you are in the picture with ..means you are uncomfortable with them ... God my wedding photos are a disaster then
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He doesn't look as comfortable with Christopher as he did with Marcus, but it could be an age thing. Christopher is only a few years younger than Gary. Gary and Marcus had a slight surrogate father/son type relationship. Marcus obviously respected and looked up to him.

I can't really put my finger of what kind of relationship Gary and Christopher have but I think the proximity in age probably plays some part in it.
  • FlohFloh Posts: 4,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for multi-millionaire OBE awardee Gary Barlow having to talk up Christopher Maloney every week. I could believe Gary Barlow would be more likely to get together with Rylan Clark for a drink when off-duty than Christopher Maloney. More likely to say he wanted James Arthur to win the competition than Christopher Maloney — wait!
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    You know Chris's face must be enormous! Gary's face and head is massive - but Chris's dwarfs it!