Options

My Dancing With The Stars

2»

Comments

• Options
    soapdoctorsoapdoctor Posts: 3,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you both please send me a prediction of one couple you think will win? I think it'll be interesting to see on the final!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First show will be in a few minutes. I've decided that having Val on the panel for the entire season wouldn't be practical, as I would have to wait for her to send her scores, and I want to get the season done ASAP so we can move on to season 2:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first couple to take to the floor today is Aisha & Valentin! They are dancing a foxtrot to Breakeven by The Script!

Aisha & Valentin
    Nigel: 6
    Kenny: 6
    Carrie Ann: 6
    Total: 18/30

So that performance gives Aisha & Valentin a reasonable score of 18/30! Will our next couple fare any better? It's time to find out! Dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha to Raise Your Glass by P!NK it's David & Cheryl!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David & Cheryl
    Nigel: 7
    Kenny: 8
    Carrie Ann: 8
    Total: 23/30

Well the judges seemed to love that! Nigel got a few boos with the 7, the audience thought it deserved at least an 8! But that performance gives David & Cheryl 23/30! Our next couple are dancing a foxtrot to Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are, it's Tiki & Peta!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiki & Peta
    Nigel: 8
    Carrie Ann: 9
    Total: 25/30

Wow! I'm sure that Peta is very impressed with Tiki after that! Nigel & Kenny gave it an 8, whilst Carrie Ann gave it 9/10! Is that score enough to put them at the top of the leaderboard? We'll soon see! Up next it's Jessica & Mark dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha to I Am What I Am by Gloria Gaynor!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessica & Mark
    Carrie Ann: 7
    Total: 22/30

Mark is very pleased with Jessica after that performance! Are the public? We''l soon see! Up next dancing a foxtrot to The Show by Lenka it's Rondell & Kim!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rondell & Kim
    Nigel: 5
    Carrie Ann: 6
    Total: 17/30

After that performance, Rondell & Kim are now at the bottom of the leaderboard:( But that can all change! Up next it's Jamie Lynn & Maskim dancing their Cha-Cha-Cha to My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jamie Lynn & Maskim
    Total: 24/30

An impressive performance there, but with a score of 24/30, they haven't done enough to knock Tiki & Peta off of the top spot! Up next with their Cha-Cha-Cha it's Jason & Lacey dancing to Wannabe by Spice Girls!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason & Lacey
    Total: 19/30

The judges we're split by that performance! Nigel & Kenny saying 6, Carrie Ann saying 7! Overall, it's a total of 19/30 for Jason & Lacey! Up next, dancing a foxtrot to The Flood by British pop sensation Cheryl Cole, it's Caroline & Tony!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline & Tony
    Kenny: 7
    Total: 20/30

The judges like the way that they danced to an unknown song, and marked accordingly. It's 20/30 for Caroline & Tony! Up next, dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha to I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas, it's Taboo & Chelsie!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taboo & Chelsie
    Kenny: 7
    Total: 21/30

And it's 7's all round for Taboo & Chelsie! Next to take the floor dancing to a slightly bizarre song choice, it's author JK & Brian dancing a foxtrot to Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JK & Brian

An impressive routine gives JK & Brian an impressive score of 23/30! Up next it's Matt & Karina dancing a foxtrot to She Said by Plan B!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt & Karina
    Nigel: 5
    Kenny: 5
    Carrie Ann: 5
    Total: 15/30

It's 5 all rounds for Matt & Karina! It gives them a not so impressive score of 15/30, meaning now they are at the bottom of the leadreboard:( Hoping they have more luck than Matt, it's Melody & Derek performing their Cha-Cha-Cha to Don't Cha by Pussycat Dolls!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melody & Derek

Wow! Another impressive performance! Nigel & Kenny got a little bit excited by that performance! Melody & Derek score an impressive 23/30! Our penultimate couple are dancing a foxtrot to Feeling Good by Michael Bublé, it's Brian & Anna!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian & Anna
    Total: 20/30

That performance gives Brian & Anna a respecatble 20/30! Our final couple tonight is Naomi & Tristan, dancing a Cha-Cha-Cha to Domino by Jessie J!
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( Oh, okay, sorry, was out for a birthday do thing so I missed it :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    :( Oh, okay, sorry, was out for a birthday do thing so I missed it :o

You can be a guest judge in the semi & final if you wish?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naomi & Tristan
    Total: 21/30

That's it! Our couples have done all they can! Join us at 3 PM when we see the results for this weeks show!:)
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soapdoctor wrote: »
    You can be a guest judge in the semi & final if you wish?:)

*signs*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Results soon:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BOTTOM TWO
    Rondell & Kym