100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    So the second one is former *NSYNC singer JT, any more clues on who the first one is?

I don't think this is against any rules...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Lantern_(film)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    She was on tour with him before Christmas and he was praising her on BBC news.

Also she was back in Belfast around Christmas and called into SpaceNK where she worked for a short period. She looked the same no extra weight noticed.

On tour with will.i.am? Are you talking about the one that actually won, or the one that everyone thought would win and didnt?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    echad wrote: »
    On tour with will.i.am? Are you talking about the one that actually won, or the one that everyone thought would win and didnt?

The one that didn't. Will had her as a support act in the US and UK tours.

The one that won Danny was her mentor and after the show has nothing to do with her.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From The Daily Mirror. Taken from Blindgossip.com

"Which one time A list British pop star as shunned by the organisers of the Brit awards? She had her poor beleaguered PR ring every journalist in the country, begging for any spare tickets".

My first thought was someone a bit Spicey?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    From The Daily Mirror. Taken from Blindgossip.com

"Which one time A list British pop star as shunned by the organisers of the Brit awards? She had her poor beleaguered PR ring every journalist in the country, begging for any spare tickets".

My first thought was someone a bit Spicey?

Good guess, are you thinking the Union Jack dress one?
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

That's the one ;-)
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm thinking someone a bit more recent, and a bit more X Factor-related.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Is she not worth it then ;)
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

I think you may be right if you're alluding to her that got sacked, the one who's got trouble with the feds right now. She's a bit more relevant too than old Ginger.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you may be right if you're alluding to her that got sacked, the one who's got trouble with the feds right now. She's a bit more relevant too than old Ginger.

She seriously annoys me.>:(

Lol though at audience member on CBB to........ nothing.
    Forum Member
    She seriously annoys me.>:(

Lol though at audience member on CBB to........ nothing

:D

The situation she is in at the moment I can actually imagine her handlers/managers etc pulling a few strings to make sure she wasn't able to get her hands on tickets.
  • beast1982beast1982 Posts: 5,350
    Forum Member
    :D

The situation she is in at the moment I can actually imagine her handlers/managers etc pulling a few strings to make sure she wasn't able to get her hands on tickets.

Do you mean the one who's not aloud or the one who likes dolls? Either way, I wasn't aware that either of them were in trouble with the police. Please could you fill me in?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    beast1982 wrote: »
    Do you mean the one who's not aloud or the one who likes dolls? Either way, I wasn't aware that either of them were in trouble with the police. Please could you fill me in?

They are referring to she who had the dodgy tape out, And is cousin of celeb big bros most recent runner up
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would make no sense for Sam Bailey to be told she's too fat to perform on TV, when she's been singing on TV every week for 2 months and is actually thinner now, so going to have to assume it's about Will.I.Am's protege from last year's Voice
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would make no sense for Sam Bailey to be told she's too fat to perform on TV, when she's been singing on TV every week for 2 months and is actually thinner now, so going to have to assume it's about Will.I.Am's protege from last year's Voice

As I said earlier, she called into SpaceNK where she worked as a temp around and after Christmas. Not put on any weight, since first worked in the store 3 years back. So same size as when on The Voice.

Also she was touring with Will before Christmas so no problem then.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#1: This B- list foreign born celebrity who is only B- here in the US because she is higher in her own country is also celebrity offspring. She is also married with two kids but it hasn't stopped her from leaving her husband at home with the kids and have having a torrid affair the past month.

#2: This brief A list singer/celebrity who is now settling down to a one hit wonder B list canceled a recent concert because he wanted double the amount of money he was getting. He also submitted a backstage rider to rival an 80's hair band. The venue held firm and our singer said buh bye.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

#1: This B- list foreign born celebrity who is only B- here in the US because she is higher in her own country is also celebrity offspring. She is also married with two kids but it hasn't stopped her from leaving her husband at home with the kids and have having a torrid affair the past month.

Seems very obvious, but... Sheezus?
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Erm.. I don't know how to put it - a fruity name?
    #2: This brief A list singer/celebrity who is now settling down to a one hit wonder B list canceled a recent concert because he wanted double the amount of money he was getting. He also submitted a backstage rider to rival an 80's hair band. The venue held firm and our singer said buh bye.

Blurred lines
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    Erm.. I don't know how to put it - a fruity name?

Blurred lines

Yep. Agree with both.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anymore clues on the first one? The 'fruity name' bit doesn't help me at all. :p
    Forum Member
    Anymore clues on the first one? The 'fruity name' bit doesn't help me at all. :p

Maybe feed the world?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe feed the world?
    Nope, still don't get it...
    Forum Member
    Nope, still don't get it...

Her dad doesn't like Mondays
  • Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Erm......same name as a Stranglers hit? Fruit you eat with cream? Rhymes with plural of something sandy you walk along at the seaside?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah - I've got it now. Thanks. :)
This discussion has been closed.