Vincent and Dani?

Mumsy24Mumsy24 Posts: 455
Forum Member
Is anyone else picking up on "the connection" between these two or am I just imagining or misreading the signals?

As far as I know they are both unattached. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part!

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mumsy24 wrote: »
    Is anyone else picking up on "the connection" between these two or am I just imagining or misreading the signals?

As far as I know they are both unattached. Perhaps it is just wishful thinking on my part!

I reckon on wishful thinking.;)

I d see something with Denise and James though.:eek:
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I can't see any connection. I wonder if he ever really got over Flavia?
  • Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon on wishful thinking.;)

I d see something with Denise and James though.:eek:

Ola is never far away.

Though the other night when they showed Ola without make-up she didn't look that happy.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are Vincent and Flavia not married?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ola is never far away.

Though the other night when they showed Ola without make-up she didn't look that happy.

Interesting.
    Denise likes her television encounters.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    Are Vincent and Flavia not married?

Are they?:eek:

I'd call them mis-matched if they are.
    Forum Member
    No Stuart - Flavia finished it with Vincent didn't she over Matt?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're very sweet together and there definitely seems to be a very genuine warmth and affection between them but given she refers to him as "Papa Smurf" I think she regards him as more of a big brother figure.

Not that I'm suggesting that anything happened but the only time I've thought Vincent was maybe a little bit smitten with his celebrity partner was his "little piccolina" Rachel Stevens (I did laugh when he was pretending to phone her to make Dani jealous during their Tango week).
    Forum Member
    I think Louisa had a crush on Vincent.
  • henrywilliams58henrywilliams58 Posts: 4,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vincent has a three year old Lucas by his partner Susan Duddy. AFAIK they are still together.
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mumsy24 wrote: »

You are misreading the signals definitely lol ! Vincent has been in a relationship with his Susan for four years, and has a son, Luca aged 3. They live in Surrey. He gets on well with all his partners - he was the same with Rachel and Natalie !
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    girlcrisis wrote: »
    They're very sweet together and there definitely seems to be a very genuine warmth and affection between them but given she refers to him as "Papa Smurf" I think she regards him as more of a big brother figure.

Not that I'm suggesting that anything happened but the only time I've thought Vincent was maybe a little bit smitten with his celebrity partner was his "little piccolina" Rachel Stevens (I did laugh when he was pretending to phone her to make Dani jealous during their Tango week).

He was pretending to call Darcey on the phone, not Rachel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    He was pretending to call Darcey on the phone, not Rachel.

On ITT they showed a training VT in which he was pretending to phone Rachel in an attempt to bring out Dani's jealous side.
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On ITT they showed a training VT in which he was pretending to phone Rachel in an attempt to bring out Dani's jealous side.

It was Darcey - he said it himself :)
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member

Aah, well I was talking about what he actually said on the night when pretending to make a phone call, and he was asking for Darcey :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was Darcey - he said it himself :)

Yes, you're right. I've made it all up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you're right. I've made it all up.

You haven't, it was Darcey he mentioned on the night, but he mentioned Rachel on ITT. :)
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My younger sister, who is still a massive fan of Tracy Beaker at eighteen, thinks there's a little spark between them.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is - I think they are just mates. When asked about Dani/Rachel he seemed to go off on a tangent and then forgot the question, I wouldn't say he avoided answering it but I think if there's a spark between him and anyone - it's Rachel (but the sparks are all coming from Vincent - I don't know if Rachel is capable of sparking :D)
  • Izzie321Izzie321 Posts: 1,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did too... in fact I thought Zoe ball made ref to what they might get up to behind closed doors a week or two back... but was likely just a joke. (old eps. seem to have gonr now??)
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think they really have enjoyed the SCD experience as a dance partnership. Dani because Vincent has given her a love of dancing and Vincent because he had such a keen and able partner who always tries her best for him.

No romance, just adult friendship & mutual respect.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ola is never far away.

She looked spotty and greasy. But I don't mind. I can always wash the pillow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    1) I don't see anything between Vincent and Dani.

2) I did pick up something between Denise and James but I don't think too much should be read into it. They do that 'trading of jokey insults' back and forth thing that people do when they have a crush on each other but don't want to come out and say it. It's like when the boys at school used to pull your hair when they fancied you. I don't think there's an affair though. Strictly is a show that is bound to make people develop romantic feelings - attractive people in constant close physical contact, the intense, exciting shared experience, the teacher and mentor relationship. I'm sure half the couples every year experience some sort of sexual tension but very few act upon it.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Dani fancies Vincent, and James fancies Denise.

But who would cheat on Ola? Or why would you.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Dani fancies Vincent, and James fancies Denise.
    But who would cheat on Ola? Or why would you.
    Because looks aren't everything, chemistry is more - look at Charles & Camilla? and anyway Ola strikes me as being a bit of a cross patch.
    However, I doubt James fancies Denise, they were already friends so the jokey insult thing is probably their usual way of communicating. They are like two peas in a pod.