Uncomfortable Atmosphere at start of show

2»

Comments

• AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Simon is really peed off with David at all, he's just doing a decent job of pretending to be. It's simply a development of the judges' 'storyline' this year. Last year it was all about their bromance, this year they're breaking up, next year they'll get back together and the bromance will be full on again. As people often say about these types of shows, it's all a soap opera!
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'BGT bosses have offered David Walliams a £200,000 pay rise in a bid to keep him as a judge.

The camp comedian is considered to be the real star of the current series and he is being offered £1million for another two years on the show.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/britains-talent-judge-david-walliams-3631727
  • Marc_Anthony1Marc_Anthony1 Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    I noticed that too. At the same time Simon had an angry look on his face.
    It was very frosty during BGMT too even though Stephen tried to ease it up with the lookalike thing.

I agree, will have to re watch it, but I noticed Simon seemed in a bad mood at the start of the show and David made a comment about the drag queen's dress. Simon sarcastically said 'ha ha ha ha' and Dec said it's gonna be a long night. Things probably go on behind the scenes and as Cowell is producer he has lots of work to do that you don't see; and work that is done under his control, so if done wrong he won't be pleased. I think his life has changed drastically so it might all be getting too much. Especially with the 1D thing and David practically 'bullying' him every night and taking the piss. Obviously light hearted but it must get annoying.
  • a01020304a01020304 Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's true.

Just like everyone else he deserves some privacy in his life. After all the four of them are parents.

but two of them are gay anyway. they just seeing who will come out first
  • Winchester LadyWinchester Lady Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've thought a few times during this series that Simon may be contemplating replacing Amanda next year. But after seeing pics tonight of the two of them out for dinner with others, they really seem to be flirting full on. Unlike some on this thread I like Amanda so hope she does stay,
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, will have to re watch it, but I noticed Simon seemed in a bad mood at the start of the show and David made a comment about the drag queen's dress. Simon sarcastically said 'ha ha ha ha' and Dec said it's gonna be a long night. Things probably go on behind the scenes and as Cowell is producer he has lots of work to do that you don't see; and work that is done under his control, so if done wrong he won't be pleased. I think his life has changed drastically so it might all be getting too much. Especially with the 1D thing and David practically 'bullying' him every night and taking the piss. Obviously light hearted but it must get annoying.

I get the feeling that the final this year might bring more than a couple of eggs. Its a bit like Corrie now but instead of #whokillstina its #whowalksfirst
  • Wong_BillabongWong_Billabong Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon never seems to interact with the other judges, like one night when Ant and Dec were talking and the judges were all messing around in the background bar Simon. I noticed the BGMT thing too as usually its quite funny and they have a bit of a laugh and i find it really funny but it just wasn't