Celebrity Hijack...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
Forum Member
Did anyone actually watch it in its entirety?

I remember thinking it was really dull & hating all the HM's...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Noooooooooppppeee!
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked it and watched it all. I think the live feed was popular for some reason that year!
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really enjoyed it at the time - Amy, Jeremy and Emilia were great housemates
  • Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it. Apparently, I am in the minority.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it!
    It made a nice change from the usual wanabees we get.
    They were a really nice bunch, my favourites were Jeremy, Emilia and Amy, they had a really nice friendship between them.

It was nice to have intelligent conversations to listen to.
  • intjintj Posts: 2,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it too. Really interesting, varied and talented people.
  • KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good series with young but interesting housemates. Jeremy and Emelia made it worth watching. Why Jeremy never fancied Emelia I will never know.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it. It felt unique and fresh each day with a new hijacker.

The cast were pretty good aswell. Shame about John's pass to the final though (a twist that would unfortunately come back again). Every eviction result was spot-on but if it were up to me the final 3 would have been Amy, Jeremy and Emilia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was interesting, people with actual talents. Emelia Arata was cute as was Amy the conceptual artist. The only disappointing thing about that series was the winner John who won largely due to the Scottish vote.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was good to watch. As long as you didn't care who won.
    As John was given a free pass to the final on Day one......and won.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hated it John zzzzz got a pass to the final & won >:( a massive pi$$take
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    I really enjoyed it at the time - Amy, Jeremy and Emilia were great housemates
    Oh yes they were. It was great series too once it got going.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed it a lot even if i didn't agree with the winner.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I Liked it ,it made a nice change to have young ones with a Talent as opposed to the Wanabees we get now ,The only disappointing thing was John winning ,when he'd done naff all in there apart from sit around in his dressing gown all day due to him recieving the pass to the final on day one
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Watched it all but can't remember a blinkin' thing about it :o
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    hated it John zzzzz got a pass to the final & won >:( a massive pi$$take

Yes but I did love the task on opening night (I think that's how he won the pass) - it was funny - been done to death since but I loved him having to do and say what came through the ear piece.

It was a good series - I enjoyed it.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emilia and Jeremy could teach ole Stevo an Kim what having chemistry looks like and they never even kissed lol There chemistry was one of the strongest in any BB though.
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed it and am actually fortunate enough to have met John Loughton.

He runs a sort of project called "Dare 2 Lead" which helps young people step up to great opportunities. He's worked with David Cameron which we could forgive him for. As well as the UN I think.

Sounds like I'm doing a promo for the guy but he's done well and he still happily talks about Big Brother and seems proud of doing it
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch it at the time. Many years later I watched the first half, but couldn't watch the second. Never managed to catch up with the end of it, which I've always regretted.

I enjoyed what I saw of it, even though some of the housemates were dreadful.
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koll wrote: »
    Good series with young but interesting housemates. Jeremy and Emelia made it worth watching. Why Jeremy never fancied Emelia I will never know.

I suppose they were entirely 2 different people.It is not about looks only.I still follow Jeremy a little bit,not very much these days but he is a Surveyor now and works in Property Development with CampbellGordon based in Reading.Most if not all his friends are University graduates with office jobs.A few from motorsport.

His life is miles away from the Circus and Emilia,who is constantly on the move and is probably in Las Vegas now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really enjoyed it and am actually fortunate enough to have met John Loughton.

He runs a sort of project called "Dare 2 Lead" which helps young people step up to great opportunities. He's worked with David Cameron which we could forgive him for. As well as the UN I think.

Sounds like I'm doing a promo for the guy but he's done well and he still happily talks about Big Brother and seems proud of doing it

Good to hear that.He tweeted a pic of himself in the Diary room in Jan at the start of CBB.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Celebrity Hijack is still my no 1 BB show and Jeremy Metcalfe my favourite housemate ever!
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    mudcakes wrote: »
    Did anyone actually watch it in its entirety?

I remember thinking it was really dull & hating all the HM's...

Yep, it was crap. :)
  • prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was actually a really good series. Interesting, intelligent housemates who weren't just there in the hope of getting a shoe-in to a media career for the severely talentless.

A lot of people obviously thought it wasn't a proper BB because it only launched on C4 then got relegated to E4 for the remainder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    all i remember is that brother and sister who came in, they were like performers from the circus or dancers?! :L