100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    FluffyBunnykinsFluffyBunnykins Posts: 3,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    BuzzFoto:

This actress who is out of town promoting a film about to be released that she has a small part in, has already battled substance abuse and now is about to tackle a new challenge: motherhood. The troubled star hooked up with a random guy at a bar before leaving to promote the film and is now pregnant. She will probably say when the news comes out that the baby belongs to her boyfriend. It doesn’t and couldn’t since the two haven’t slept together in six months.

Who promotes a film if they have a small part ?? Those who may be friends of Gulliver :)
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The wierdest photo that i can find when i google that lead singer's name though (having tried a couple of different permatations) is of a hippopotamus spitting!

Whilst quite cute, if you like that sort of thing, I think that i may not be on to the right thing!:eek::D

I could be wrong about the band but i'm sure that's who the OP was referring to. Don't know the lead singer's name though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who promotes a film if they have a small part ?? Those who may be friends of Gulliver :)

This is interesting because British actress who shares the same surname as the British singer who sang 'You're Beautiful' is in the Gulliver movie and there have been some rumours about her seeing other men behind her partner's back but she's newly married.The blind says boyfriend so not sure.
  • Options
    ellie1997ellie1997 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could be wrong about the band but i'm sure that's who the OP was referring to. Don't know the lead singer's name though.

That is the band, google the lead singers name and perez and you will find it
    :p
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    ellie1997 wrote: »
    That is the band, google the lead singers name and perez and you will find it

Oh my :o Probably photoshoped, but still, oh my :D
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

Just had a look myself - not the best thing to have on your screen at work!! :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilliona wrote: »
    Tell me more! Please?

Now I've been told more, I wish I hadn't asked!:D:eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont think it was. It was all a bit odd really, his reaction to it was to just seemingly ignore it and post the odd cryptic twitter message but he never mentioned it again :confused:
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LnMidna wrote: »
    I just found it. Good god :o

please could you pm me..:o

lol *sniggers in a very dirty fashion..:eek:
  • Options
    Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think it was. It was all a bit odd really, his reaction to it was to just seemingly ignore it and post the odd cryptic twitter message but he never mentioned it again :confused:

Probably the best way to deal with it. There wasn't really any fuss.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulip19 wrote: »
    Probably the best way to deal with it. There wasn't really any fuss.

True. It went away quickly and quietly didn't it?

Statement about it here:
    http://www.rightcelebrity.com/?p=9987
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my last post on this one, lol

a bit of googling reveals that this is a photoshopped pic, only not in the way you think. The original is taken from a home made sex tape of him and his Girlfriend. She is wearing a strap on :eek:.

Google his name along with "the truth" to see the original NSFW image.

I'd be a happy bunny if I could find the vid though haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One from Buzzphoto last month:
    Recently ‘let go’ from this television show, this star is now desperate to make money and is complaining to anyone who will listen about being out of a job. Aside from all of his other behavior that led to his firing, maybe he shouldn’t have emailed pictures of his genitals to producers of the show under the caption, "Wants an audition with your asshole."

Popular guess is a Knight you do not want to Hassle....
    :eek:

One from Entertainment Lawyer
    I have written about this couple before, but apparently it is getting to the point where some kind of public announcement is coming. I don't remember how I described them in the past, but one is an openly gay male singer and the other is also male and a singer and is in a heterosexual marriage. Apparently, now that our married singer has ended his most recent tour, he is going to file divorce proceedings soon. He and the other singer are tired of living in the shadows and want to bring their relationship out in the open.

Married singer is married to someone who doesent holler back and openly gay singer (poor clue because I have no idea who he is) is gods first man and shares a surname with the lead from Highlander
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God these are all so confusing!

The SCD one earlier and this singer one, can someone PM me with info :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    for once I think we can say the name accompanying this one (Entertainment Lawyer, Sept 2010):
    This just about A list female tweener turned up almost unannounced at a children's hospital this weekend. There was no press and no announcement and no hooplah. Our tweener was there to see the kids. The kids, many of whom are so sick they lack much energy at all, completely lit up when they saw her. She spent 5-15 minutes with each of them, talking and hugging, etc. In the past, other celebrities who have gone to this particular hospital have been afraid to touch the kids, but not our tweener. Demi Lovato

A nice blind that :D
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    openly gay singer (poor clue because I have no idea who he is) is gods first man and shares a surname with the lead from Highlander

Just to simplify that one: He is an Idol of the American people!
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the First Man/Highlander guy, but who is the other one please?
    Married singer is married to someone who doesent holler back and openly gay singer (poor clue because I have no idea who he is) is gods first man and shares a surname with the lead from Highlander

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    I got the First Man/Highlander guy, but who is the other one please?

She aint no holler back girl and she's in no doubt about it
    :D

This particular blind rings true I feel, especially considering the male of the partnership has been in much publicised relationships with men which he denied until recently.

I had a thought the other night that our holler back girl will be Dr Who's Stepmum if he marries the flower girl lol
  • Options
    PotNoodleMonkeyPotNoodleMonkey Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This particular blind rings true I feel, especially considering the male of the partnership has been in much publicised relationships with men which he denied until recently.

I had a thought the other night that our holler back girl will be Dr Who's Stepmum if he marries the flower girl lol

If these two men did actually come out in a relationship publicly together then, my, what a beautiful couple they would look! No Doubt's partner is a lot older than Highlander, isn't he? Looks bloody good for his age, mind! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If these two men did actually come out in a relationship publicly together then, my, what a beautiful couple they would look! No Doubt's partner is a lot older than Highlander, isn't he? Looks bloody good for his age, mind! :D

he is older yes, but I agree aged very well. I have to admit having a bit of a girl crush on no doubt as well lol

I had no idea who the Highlander was so thanks to whoever simplified that :D
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

My friend used to hang out with the above singer when he was in a relationship with a certain male singer witha female name. He had no idea who he was until he saw an old photo on them together recently.

He had no idea he was bi either...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    My friend used to hang out with the above singer when he was in a relationship with a certain male singer witha female name. He had no idea who he was until he saw an old photo on them together recently.

He had no idea he was bi either...

I was quite surprised by that myself. When the male singer with the female name told old the other denied for years it didn't he?

Must make holler feel uncomfortable to say the least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BuzzFoto:

Which A list star in the eyes of children everywhere just finished wrapping up a sex tape that will be ‘accidentally released’ in the future?
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BuzzFoto:

Which A list star in the eyes of children everywhere just finished wrapping up a sex tape that will be ‘accidentally released’ in the future?

Basil Brush?? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basil Brush?? :eek:

I'd have thought of the Krankies, but it clearly states one person :D
This discussion has been closed.