londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Can u do it in a day or do u need 2?

Comments

• SchadenfreudSchadenfreud Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could do it five days a week, it's that good!

But yes, go more than once if you can.
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A day is fine but check out what they have on in the evening. There was an amazing water extravaganza and fireworks display when I was there, which we decided to stay and watch instead of going elsewhere for the night.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say two days min if you want to really appreciate it - it's well worth it
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend a couple of days or more. Its a brilliant place and theres plenty of things to do and see! :)
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We have done it in a day, but you have to plan well. It was the 4th time we'd been there when we managed to do it!

I recommend not going to the Shamu show during the day and saving it for the evening, then you can see everything that's only on in the day before it, and it's also saving the best till last!
  • londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tips
  • BrunoStreeteBrunoStreete Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    A day should be enough, although if you've got time then a second day is worth it. I could spend a day going on Manta again and again.
  • c4rvc4rv Posts: 29,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You couldl squeeze most everything in a day if its not busy but 2 days would be better. When I was there they were doing next day entry very cheap.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive been to Orlando 3 times but always do Seaworld in 2 days.

There is so much to do, you absolutely need to have 2 days rather rush everything.

You will love it.
  • 4smiffy4smiffy Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We've been twice, but did it in a day each time. I loved it. :cool:
  • londonitelondonite Posts: 1,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know a good site for discounted tix?
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can do it in a day but I would recommend a couple. So much to do and some brilliant rides you'll want to go on again and again.

The Blue Horizons show is just incredible and the mime at the start of the sea lion show is hilarious
  • Tass BTass B Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can do it in a day but I would recommend a couple. So much to do and some brilliant rides you'll want to go on again and again.

The Blue Horizons show is just incredible and the mime at the start of the sea lion show is hilarious

That had to be one of the highlights of my day when we went! :D So funny
  • d0lphind0lphin Posts: 25,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They've copied the mime at Zoomarine in Portugal, what a con!:D
  • kieranyeah123kieranyeah123 Posts: 1,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went to Seaworld when I was around 9! I don't know if the rides still there.. JOURNEY TO ATLANTIS. Oh christ, I was this little shy kid and scared of all rides and rollercoasters and that ride is like the log flume x 100. I cried my eyes out when we went down! But now I love rollercoasters so i'd like to go back and appreciate it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to Seaworld when I was around 9! I don't know if the rides still there.. JOURNEY TO ATLANTIS. Oh christ, I was this little shy kid and scared of all rides and rollercoasters and that ride is like the log flume x 100. I cried my eyes out when we went down! But now I love rollercoasters so i'd like to go back and appreciate it :D

Yeah it's still their and pretty scary.

The rollercoasters Manta and my favourite in the whole of Florida, Kraken, are brilliant
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tass B wrote: »
    That had to be one of the highlights of my day when we went! :D So funny

I'm surprised he hasn't been given a thump by now!