Options

Who are those two gay guys who hang around Katier Price?

AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
Forum Member
✭✭
Like in these photos here :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310796/Katie-Price-Alex-Reid-jet-Dublin-Michelle-Heatons-wedding--raise-smile.html

Who are they? What do they do?

They always seem to be there in the background.

Do they spend their lives following her around?

Whenever I've flicked through the TV channels and come across her show, (which heaven forbid I don't watch!!!), they're always flapping around her coattails.

What's their purpose?

Comments

• Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Achtung wrote: »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1310796/Katie-Price-Alex-Reid-jet-Dublin-Michelle-Heatons-wedding--raise-smile.html

Whenever I've flicked through the TV channels and come across her show, (which heaven forbid I don't watch!!!), they're always flapping around her coattails.

What's their purpose?

One trowels it on and the other skims it off smooth...that is KP's make up of course! :D They also nod a lot in reply to KP and roar laughing at her extremely..."OMG there she goes again"...high jinkx whitterings! . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D:D:D
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two people who were glowing were Price's best friends, make up artist Gary Cockerill and TV presenter Phil Turner.

Ahhh that would be Gary and Phil :rolleyes: Krustys bessy friends (servants) :)
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    I remember Phill Turner as one of the handymen on Changing Rooms.

Why did I remmember that??:o
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I'm still in a slight shake of shock after when browsing in a Waterstones and I spotted one of them actually has an autobiograhy out :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    I'm still in a slight shake of shock after when browsing in a Waterstones and I spotted one of them actually has an autobiograhy out :eek:

Is it in leaflet form :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why on earth? :confused:
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Two hanger on losers who stand in the shadow of their goddess in the hope of some publicity.

They all deserve each other.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does she pay them?

She must do, how else would they live?

Are they really that sad to hang around someone just because they know cameras are going to be there?
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she pay them?

She must do, how else would they live?

Are they really that sad to hang around someone just because they know cameras are going to be there?

Gary (the blond) does her slap, so I assume she pays him unless he does it for free just to bask in her general air of gawjussness. :p

Phil (the fat one) is Gary's bloke and tends to hang round the two of them making sarky comments and generally getting in the way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't a Katie biography anyway from all the bits about it in the paper? Did he do anything interesting apart from meet up with her?:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He used to be a miner:eek: and not even minor celebs showed up for his book launch (apart from Pricey of course)

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/katie-price-helps-launch-gary-cockerills-book-celebrities-fail-turn47945
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary (the blond) does her slap, so I assume she pays him unless he does it for free just to bask in her general air of gawjussness. :p

Phil (the fat one) is Gary's bloke and tends to hang round the two of them making sarky comments and generally getting in the way.

:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Oh. I was hoping it was Borat and Azamat with their rubber fist. She'd take it alright. Borat & Azamat
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

What's their purpose?

That's Creepy and Crawley her two hangers-on in chief. :sleep:
  • Options
    ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    Are you sure that they are gay? they do not look like it to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darling wrote: »
    That's Creepy and Crawley her two hangers-on in chief. :sleep:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just add antony cotton and the circle of banality is complete.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ross8503 wrote: »

They have been tied to each other via a civil partnership which has been seen on Price's TV show.

Believe me honey, they're as gay as it can be. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure they went with Katie and Alex for their wedding and honeymoon. I really don't know how Alex puts up with this shit.
    Any man would put his foot down about his wife's mates tagging along on honeymoon, and rightly so.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Should have gone to Specsavers!
  • Options
    ross8503ross8503 Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    I think that you will find that they are her security guys. Hired muscle, mean and moody to keep her from being attacked by mad Peter Andrex fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think that you will find that they are her security guys. Hired muscle, mean and moody to keep her from being attacked by mad Peter Andrex fans.

Lol! They look as if they couldn't fight the skin off of a rice pudding between them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol! They look as if they couldn't fight the skin off of a rice pudding between them!

I am sure if Alex decided to divorce KP...he could file under "There were four of us in that marriage". :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    I am sure if Alex decided to divorce KP...he could file under "There were four of us in that marriage". :D

I guess it beats "you went out without me, having promised not too":
  • Options
    mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »

BARF!:eek::eek::eek: