100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was born in Yonkers.

Oh wait - I meant the actor who played Arwen's father - that's why I am confused!
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    There has been far too much evidence that he is a serial cheat. When his last cheating scandal happened, I think at least 5/6 women came forward other than Rebecca. He did not sue any of them. I have always been intrigued by his clandestine agreement with News International. News Of The World was sued by The Beckhams when they ran a front page story called 'Beckham Sham Marriage'. News international were bullish in response and said they would provide evidence in the court of law that the marriage is nothing more than a business arrangement. In 2006 both parties released a statement saying that the matter had been settled out of court and that the fine details would not be discussed publicly. Hmmmmm.

Anyway, last thing I heard about his wandering pecker on another message board about a year ago, was that he has penchant for air stewardesses.

On a side note - I can't believe BI from Crazy Days are still posted on here. Enty the faux entertainment lawyer rather clearly makes up his BI's. He also was uncovered as a fraud because of his 'Himmmmmmm' debacle.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolumnists/blind_items_X90W22a56Zl3O5RnjTvhsL#ixzz1qoXjdvAD

The real Enty sold the site about 3 or 4 years ago. His own readers noted the change in writing style and tone.

What I always found strange was the whole situation with the Welsh singing star last year. That one really didn't make sense. What did she think she was doing?

I do wonder if things will go the same way for Goldenballs as they did for the golfer. However he has survived till now, so who knows.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairypenny wrote: »
    He's Australian

Born in Nigeria, childhood spent in Nigeria, England and Australia. Mitzi Del Bra that is.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born in Nigeria, childhood spent in Nigeria, England and Australia. Mitzi Del Bra that is.

A+ list?????

I don't think so.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An argument could be made for calling him A+. He's been in some of the biggest movies of all time. I think most people would recognise him. Not that I actually think this rumour is about him.
  • raspberryraspberry Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the speculation was that no.1 (the singer/celebrity) may have been Arwen's father - ie her real father. The confusion comes from there being a 2nd blind about an actor ... I'm not sure that Arwen's father in the movie was ever mentioned in connection with blind no 2, although I'm starting to get confused myself.

I think the Lion King sounds like a better fit for no 1 though personally.
  • incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An argument could be made for calling him A+. He's been in some of the biggest movies of all time. I think most people would recognise him. Not that I actually think this rumour is about him.

He's not a singer anyway, that's why it's Arwen's real life father, because the blind said singer/celeb.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    :o Whoops! I confused so many people with that clue :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :o Whoops! I confused so many people with that clue :D

It's Arwen's fault for having so many famous fathers!
    Forum Member
    From Radar Online:

This C- list celebrity got his B- singer girlfriend hooked on heroin and ruined her career, his dealer claims.

From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise, and i mean huge, backhanded his wife over the weekend. She said something to him which no one quite heard, but everyone saw the backhand to the face. They then left together a short time later.

This B+ list mostly movie actress who is only a B lister because of her name and talent and not because she has been in anything lately had to shave off her hair. A few years ago she lost huge clumps of it when she was really struggling with bulimia and it has never grown in right. She has tried everything, but is now just going to wear a wig full-time.
    Forum Member
    From Radar Online:

This C- list celebrity got his B- singer girlfriend hooked on heroin and ruined her career, his dealer claims.

This A list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise, and i mean huge, backhanded his wife over the weekend. She said something to him which no one quite heard, but everyone saw the backhand to the face. They then left together a short time later.

This B+ list mostly movie actress who is only a B lister because of her name and talent and not because she has been in anything lately had to shave off her hair. A few years ago she lost huge clumps of it when she was really struggling with bulimia and it has never grown in right. She has tried everything, but is now just going to wear a wig full-time.

#1: Infamously lip sync disaster on Saturday Night Live?

#2: I think this is a cast member of The Expendables. "Huge" meaning roided up, and when you think of that cast of actors, take your pick!

#3: Bridget Jones.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    #3: Bridget Jones.

Very much doubt. Recent pics of her show a full healthy head of hair and most def not a wig.

ETA - from July - http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2909747/renee-zellweger-lets-her-hair-down-in-new-york-city-03/
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #2: I think this is a cast member of The Expendables. "Huge" meaning roided up, and when you think of that cast of actors, take your pick! .

Surely being a cast member of The Expendibles by definition means you're no longer A list, no wonder Indy's joined, when did he last have a hit film apart from Crystal Skull (which nobody liked).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fairypenny wrote: »
    It's Arwen's fault for having so many famous fathers!

Doesn't help that the original blind is on the previous page.
    Forum Member
    dodrade wrote: »
    Surely being a cast member of The Expendibles by definition means you're no longer A list, no wonder Indy's joined, when did he last have a hit film apart from Crystal Skull (which nobody liked).

Sadly there are a few "forever" A list people in the cast. Rambo, Terminator, John McClaine. However on the other hand what franchises are "huge" ? Bond, Harry Potter, Dark Knight, Iron Man..... Anything else? Only 1 Avengers, Thor, Captain America film out so far so they don't count, yet.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

#2: I think this is a cast member of The Expendables.

Considering that 'mostly movie actor' suggests that he's also had some notable TV roles, I'm guessing McClane. He of course starred in a big movie franchise. Hasn't he been acting oddly lately?
  • Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Considering that 'mostly movie actor' suggests that he's also had some notable TV roles, I'm guessing McClane. He of course starred in a big movie franchise. Hasn't he been acting oddly lately?

Yeah, the guy who likes to die hard was my first guess.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Katiekat1 wrote: »
    Yeah, the guy who likes to die hard was my first guess.

I wouldn't be surprised either. His recent behaviour has been quite bizare and unfriendly lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The blind about the boyband engagement seems to have been real.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised either. His recent behaviour has been quite bizare and unfriendly lately.

So WTF is wrong with this guy?? He never used to be this odd...
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The blind about the boyband engagement seems to have been real.

You mean this latest one

The management of this group has been pushing for the last year for somebody – anybody! – in this band to get engaged.

They tried to force one of the guys to get engaged earlier this year… even though he was actually in the process of breaking up with his girlfriend! He totally balked at the publicity stunt, and management was forced to back off.

We told you about that event while it was happening. We also told you that management would not let go of this notion, and that they would try again.

Some of you fell for the recent ring shopping bit of another band member who is definitely not getting married to his girlfriend. As we told you in another blind, that whole setup was fake, too!

But… good news for the management team! One of the boys finally did pull off the engagement bit. Congratulations to the happy couple!

I love how they always do a blind AFTER the event :eek::D
  • raspberryraspberry Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sadly there are a few "forever" A list people in the cast. Rambo, Terminator, John McClaine. However on the other hand what franchises are "huge" ? Bond, Harry Potter, Dark Knight, Iron Man..... Anything else? Only 1 Avengers, Thor, Captain America film out so far so they don't count, yet.

I was thinking "huge" was a clue. There is a franchise with a married star. I could be wrong but if i am dont all get your claws out.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    raspberry wrote: »
    I was thinking "huge" was a clue. There is a franchise with a married star. I could be wrong but if i am dont all get your claws out.

Call me Batty but didn't a lead actor of a HUGE film franchise get arrested for violence against a certain family member few years back and is well known for having an explosive temper?
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    Call me Batty but didn't a lead actor of a HUGE film franchise get arrested for violence against a certain family member few years back and is well known for having an explosive temper?

Ah, the one that's not catholic?
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dekaf wrote: »
    Ah, the one that's not catholic?

I believe that's the one. Or maybe I'm wrong and I should terminate this post before someone reigns fire on me.
This discussion has been closed.