10th Eviction Odds

Comments

• BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the producers want to keep Marc in without suspicion, then VTS would be the predictable option.

We'll see I suppose.

I am sure it wouldn't be seen as suspicious - just a blatant fix to save Jack and Marc..:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    sammyvan wrote: »
    I see Danny is the favorite to win this year - I do hope folk will see his true personality soon, before it's too late. He would be a dreadful winner - almost as bad as last year!

I'd say worse than last year. At least vile Helen's supporters knew what they were voting for. I can't believe people liked her but it is what it is.

Danny, on the other hand, is manipulating a bunch of innocent and, clearly, naive people into thinking he's a nice guy.

A change to VTS would be most welcome. Not to save Marc but to save ratings. Pretty much everyone who I know that watches Big Brother says they will tune out if Marc goes on Friday. I have no interest in seeing a horrible person win this show again. Helen winning last year really annoyed me and made me consider never watching again. If Marc doesn't win, the only other remotely acceptable options are Nick and Joel but that won't happen: I fear another BB win for a prick like Danny, Cristian etc...
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    oh bugger. so i missed putting a bet on Marc at those long odds :o
    though why have they got odds when the lines havent opened ??

i think Jack will still go anyway, nobody likes him, and the 'tactical' voting that will go against Jack (judging my social media) reminds me of when Jale got evicted by Ashleigh fans simply wanting to save Ashleigh - who was also a very polarising character
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack would be safe as houses in a vote to save against Harry and Sam.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    GazzaBB wrote: »
    I'd say worse than last year. At least vile Helen's supporters knew what they were voting for. I can't believe people liked her but it is what it is.

Danny, on the other hand, is manipulating a bunch of innocent and, clearly, naive people into thinking he's a nice guy.

A change to VTS would be most welcome. Not to save Marc but to save ratings. Pretty much everyone who I know that watches Big Brother says they will tune out if Marc goes on Friday. I have no interest in seeing a horrible person win this show again. Helen winning last year really annoyed me and made me consider never watching again. If Marc doesn't win, the only other remotely acceptable options are Nick and Joel but that won't happen: I fear another BB win for a prick like Danny, Cristian etc...

IF they do change to VTS (which i find highly unlikely), i would be extremely pleased as it gives me hope they will finally ditch vote to evict next year. the BB purists need to let go of this awful voting system.
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    I still cannot find these odds anywhere :S

https://www.betfair.com/sport/special-bets
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    IF they do change to VTS (which i find highly unlikely), i would be extremely pleased as it gives me hope they will finally ditch vote to evict next year. the BB purists need to let go of this awful voting system.

I'm a purist, but I agree with you. I think vote to save is better most the time as it keeps characters in and gets rid of the deadwood.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ 14:21

Jack 7/4
    Sam 13/8
    Marc 11/4

Harry 5/1 :D

https://www.betfair.com/sport/special-bets?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a purist, but I agree with you. I think vote to save is better most the time as it keeps characters in and gets rid of the deadwood.

Although it does defeat the "who goes you decide" somewhat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    Although it does defeat the "who goes you decide" somewhat.

True. :blush:
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »

Agree VTE has always been awful. It's why entertaining/love to hate characters usually reach CBB finals because of vts.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well considering Chloe, Danny, Cristian, Nick, Harry, Jack, and Sam fans can vote then they could all vote Marc out with a vote to evict!!!!

Unless of course BB want to save Marc for around the 5th week!

Yes I agree ...Danny and co have a lot of fans between them
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems the 10th eviction odds are now gone from Betfair. Maybe they remove them when changing the odds - although I'd doubt it.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    @ 3:32pm

Jack 5/2
    Marc 5/2

Sam 2/1

Harry 5/1 :D

https://www.betfair.com/sport/special-bets?
  • Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Jack and Marc have the same odds?
    Forum Member
    Im well confused now, dont them odds mean that Sam is the favourite to go?
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, should have Sam at the top as fav. to go with Jack & marc 2nd fav. to go
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how Sam is so close to Jack and Marc never mind the favourite to go ahead of them. I think her and Harry are well safe from this one. Neither of them have done anything bad this week and in a vote to evict that's what counts. It'll be close between Jack and Marc barring a change to vote to save or a random twist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, it is looking like a VTS, then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz22 wrote: »
    I don't see how Sam is so close to Jack and Marc never mind the favourite to go ahead of them. I think her and Harry are well safe from this one. Neither of them have done anything bad this week and in a vote to evict that's what counts. It'll be close between Jack and Marc barring a change to vote to save or a random twist.

If it is a vote to save then must be all the production betting on Sam to go for her to be favourite? Though she has drifted from 7/4 from earlier.
    So, it is looking like a VTS, then?

From those odds it still looks a bit messed up as Harry wouldn't be that safe in a VTS.

The odds seem to make no sense whatever the voting system is this week :confused:

This heat combined with these odds is making me dizzy :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No - just wishful thinking
    Forum Member
    Yes, should have Sam at the top as fav. to go with Jack & marc 2nd fav. to go

I dont see people passionately voting to evict Sam over the other 3, in a vote to save yes she would be in trouble.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont see people passionately voting to evict Sam over the other 3, in a vote to save yes she would be in trouble.

None of the odds make sense for either way of voting, all very strange
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From those odds it still looks a bit messed up as Harry wouldn't be that safe in a VTS.

The odds seem to make no sense whatever the voting system is this week :confused:

This heat combined with these odds is making me dizzy :D

If it's a VTS those odds are all over the place. Marc would be a big outsider. Jack, Harry and Sam would be close with Jack probably the safest. It would be down to Harry and Sam. Either of them could go depending on a dodgy or slanted edit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Showing as 'SUSPENDED' now