Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack is a goner on Friday
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    No - just wishful thinking

No because the way I see it Sam has odds of 2 while Marc and Jack have odds of 2.5 and Harry has odds of 5... so that makes Sam the favourite to go because she has the lowest odds.... this betting thing is confusing
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    @ 3:32pm

Jack 5/2
    Marc 5/2

Sam 2/1

Harry 5/1 :D

https://www.betfair.com/sport/special-bets?

suspended. obviously a twist >:(
    whilst i am all for keeping in characters such as mark against no marks such as Sam and Jack, i am getting sick of these twists. as mentioned earlier in the thread WHY OH WHY did the producers not just use VTS for civilian aswell as for celebrity ?! then we probably would not have to put up with half as much meddling.
    its one big mystery.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder who manages Jack's twitter account? I was just browsing it.

Jack Mcdermott
    @PieFaceBBUK

Currently participating in the 16th serious of @bbuk
  • Options
    BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not sure why people seem to think that a few early bets on Betfair are indicative of any announcement on those nominated or the vote.
  • Options
    J SwiftJ Swift Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    whilst i am all for keeping in characters such as mark against no marks such as Sam and Jack, i am getting sick of these twists. as mentioned earlier in the thread WHY OH WHY did the producers not just use VTS for civilian aswell as for celebrity ?! then we probably would not have to put up with half as much meddling.
    its one big mystery.

I really don't understand this - even BOTS mentions how VTE gets rid of characters and saves driftwood

Then again, you get so many more boos than cheers from the rabble .. Maybe negative votes just attract a lot more calls, and $$$ for the show?
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its one big mystery.

In many ways a VTS would be a good way for BB to keep Marc in without twisting it randomly and unrealistically. This would also still have Marc in danger but would make it a "fairer" platform with regards to fan participation. Yes, I'm sure people will still moan that they did it just for Marc...and they'd probably be right but you can't argue against fans voting to keep a HM in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No because the way I see it Sam has odds of 2 while Marc and Jack have odds of 2.5 and Harry has odds of 5... so that makes Sam the favourite to go because she has the lowest odds.... this betting thing is confusing

It just indicates where people are putting their money.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaz22 wrote: »
    In many ways a VTS would be a good way for BB to keep Marc in without twisting it randomly and unrealistically. This would also still have Marc in danger but would make it a "fairer" platform with regards to fan participation. Yes, I'm sure people will still moan that they did it just for Marc...and they'd probably be right but you can't argue against fans voting to keep a HM in.

What utter nonsense, sorry but why should the voting system change just for Marc when he has already had 4 weeks of immunity. He should have gone long ago!
  • Options
    pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

exactly it is much fairer and would make for a better final. But possibly as another poster stated it's all down to money, VTE may make much more cash!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What utter nonsense, sorry but why should the voting system change just for Marc when he has already had 4 weeks of immunity. He should have gone long ago!

It is astonishing really.

ETA Can you imagine the outcry last week if Jack's fan had proposed adoption of a voting system that was perceived to offer him a better chance of staying.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Showing as 'SUSPENDED' now

@ 4:21pm

Sam 2/1

Jack 9/4
    Marc 9/4

Harry 11/2 :)

• Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    @ 4:21pm

Sam 2/1

Jack 9/4
    Marc 9/4

Harry 11/2 :)

Yep, just saw them come back different

Still make absolutely no sense
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, just saw them come back different

yeah they're constantly changing right now :)
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they don't chuck any more up, let this be a normal week ffs.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

Why do you keep attacking people who suggest a change in voting, they and I are talking from the producers point of view....
    You really hate Marc don't you :D
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sam 7/4
    Jack 9/4
    Marc 9/4
    Harry 11/2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do you keep attacking people who suggest a change in voting, they and I are talking from the producers point of view....
    You really hate Marc don't you :D

I have never hated anybody in my life (I wouldn't waste my energy on somebody so pathetic on a reality show like Marc) but I find it utterly ridiculous that people think BB should change a voting system two weeks before the end just because they are a fan of a housemate. It reeks of desperation. Fans of Marc should think themselves lucky that he's been immune for so many weeks!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    It is astonishing really.

ETA Can you imagine the outcry last week if Jack's fan had proposed adoption of a voting system that was perceived to offer him a better chance of staying.

Exactly, I don't know what people are thinking anymore! How things have changed on here,😒
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, I don't know what people are thinking anymore! How things have changed on here,😒

Changed on here? We've always been super biased on this forum. :D

And I've always been a fan of the VTS and was very surprised to see VTE come back so it isn't all about Marc.
  • Options
    KazzyDKazzyD Posts: 3,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack 9/4
    Sam 7/4
    Marc 9/4
    Harry 11/2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Changed on here? We've always been super biased on this forum. :D

And I've always been a fan of the VTS and was very surprised to see VTE come back so it isn't all about Marc.

I have been on here years and I have never seen so much bias for a hm where people start wanting the voting system changed so near to the end of a series just to save their favourite!!!
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Marc or mad Harry will go.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been on here years and I have never seen so much bias for a hm where people start wanting the voting system changed so near to the end of a series just to save their favourite!!!

I find that very hard to believe. We're actually known for our massive bias to certain HMs. Marc pales in comparison to some of them. There are still a good chunk of people who really dislike him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find that very hard to believe. We're actually known for our massive bias to certain HMs. Marc pales in comparison to some of them. There are still a good chunk of people who really dislike him.

Yes maybe there is a good amount of bias but who are you including when you say we? I see many people get very passionate about housemates but I have to reiterate not to the degree of so many fans wanting to change the voting system so late in! It normally stays the same until the last week or last few days when ot will be a vote to win!!!!