Union J or District 3?

JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i much prefer district 3 personally.
union j make me cringe! i think they are dreadful, and all this stuff about 'potential' is such nonsense, i dont see them making it once the show is over.

district3 just seem to have a different 'look' about them, and they always give better more entertaining performances imo.

and in my own shallow way, i also think they are alot cuter :D

Comments

• abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    district 3... even zayn tweeted his support the night they gave their wonderful week 3 performance.:cool:
  • unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abrightyz wrote: »
    district 3... even zayn tweeted his support the night they gave their wonderful week 3 performance.:cool:

So you like them because Zayn is supporting them and his has nothing to do with talent (or lack of it in their case) :rolleyes:
  • MummyNutNutMummyNutNut Posts: 778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooohhh trying to channel my inner teengage self to answer this one as I really don't like either of them.

But if I was a teenager again I'd probably plump for dixstrict 3 as everyone in my class would probably like union j and I liked to be different hence why I liked E17 and everyone else liked take that - they were right btw
  • abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unknown17 wrote: »
    So you like them because Zayn is supporting them and his has nothing to do with talent (or lack of it in their case) :rolleyes:

did you hurt yourself jumping to that conclusion?:eek:

FYI, i've posted in various threads even in the 1DAT that i preferred D3 long before zayn's tweet...;)
  • babyshezbabyshez Posts: 993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    District 3
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I prefer union j, mainly because district 3 are constantly on twitter begging for votes.

#District35thWeekFollowSpree has been trending for the last 3 hours. Yesterday a trend saying that people that voted for them would get a follow was trending. Just seems a little desperate. I think they're both on the same level talent wise though and wouldn't be bothered which one left before the other.
  • Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would do some nasty things to both groups! :eek:
    Musically does any one actually care :yawn:
  • hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    District 3 because I prefer their style of music and have something about them that Union J dont.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    District3 by far. I've changed my opinion on this a few times but now I've decided that District3 have much better harmonies, have a different style to previous boybands and seem to have more chemistry with each other.
  • SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    District3 because, as I have said so many times before, D3 are lovely guys (not saying that UJ aren't :)), they are talented AND they have personality! :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    beepbeep77 wrote: »
    I prefer union j, mainly because district 3 are constantly on twitter begging for votes.

#District35thWeekFollowSpree has been trending for the last 3 hours. Yesterday a trend saying that people that voted for them would get a follow was trending. Just seems a little desperate. I think they're both on the same level talent wise though and wouldn't be bothered which one left before the other.
    UJ do that aswell!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D3 cause LOVe them all!
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Union J by far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Union J by a mile!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    District 3!! They don't beg for votes on twitter - they're thanking the fans who follow and trend about them on twitter. They're quite smart to use Twitter. It's what propelled 1D WW, and that's also where the comparisons with D3/1D end. They're different and they're why i appreciate District 3 over UJ.
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither.
    Forum Member
    LucyKay18 wrote: »
    District 3!! They don't beg for votes on twitter - they're thanking the fans who follow and trend about them on twitter. They're quite smart to use Twitter. It's what propelled 1D WW, and that's also where the comparisons with D3/1D end. They're different and they're why i appreciate District 3 over UJ.

Are you seeing the same Twitter I am? :confused:
    District3 ‏@District3music
    use #District3VotingFollowSpree & @TheXFactor , as well as our voting number http://xfactor.itv.com/2012/vote/ so get voting 3eeks x

#ImVotingDistrict3AreYou http://bit.ly/QEtFLk here is where you can get our voting number!! we can do this 3eeks

Amazing we're trending #ImVotingDistrict3AreYou but whilst you're tweeting, plz keep voting! we need u 3eeks to get every1 on their phones x

3eeks! Spread the word - #ImVotingDistrict3AreYou . . Please keep voting
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    they are too similar, but i think i prefer union j....find D3 boring at times
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Are you seeing the same Twitter I am? :confused:

What's wrong with that? They were afraid of being in the bottom two after the judges comments - I am not surprised they were asking for votes, it's the only way they'll stay on the show :confused:

Those tweets made them trend high on twitter all throughout last night's results show. Higher than any other act. And it worked clearly.
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with that? They were afraid of being in the bottom two after the judges comments - I am not surprised they were asking for votes, it's the only way they'll stay on the show :confused:

Those tweets made them trend high on twitter all throughout last night's results show. Higher than any other act. And it worked clearly.

That's very hypocritical considering you just used them not begging for votes as a reason to appreciate and prefer them over Union J.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    That's very hypocritical considering you just used them not begging for votes as a reason to appreciate and prefer them over Union J.

That's not the reason why I prefer D3 over Union J. Where have i said that? All i posted was a statement disagreeing with a poster who said they only beg for votes on twitter.
    Forum Member
    That's not the reason why I prefer D3 over Union J. Where have i said that? All i posted was a statement disagreeing with a poster who said they only beg for votes on twitter.

I didn't mean it like that's the only reason you like them, but you did use it as an example as to like them over Union J when they're guilty of it themselves. You clearly said "they don't beg for votes on Twitter," let's not backtrack now ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    District 3... I love their harmonies and their personalities. I think they are far more talented than Union J.
  • IsItThatDeepIsItThatDeep Posts: 1,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't really like boybands at all. But Union J have Jaymi and District Three have the whiny voice guy who sings with the faux American accent, so Union J win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked UJ during the auditions more but the new kid just messes up their chemistry and can't sing. Plus they have become sulkers imo always looking so worried and down.

That's why I like D3 more now. They really have stage presence and look like they are having fun and letting loose.

In terms of vocals or harmonies they are pretty much the same tho.