Options

Frankie Cocozza:- Misha B was stitched up by Louis and Tulisa - No Bullying Happened!

bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4630285/Frankie-Cocozza-I-was-stitched-up.html

"Louis and Tulisa accused her on-air of being a bully. It was f****** ridiculous. I liked her. Everybody on the show liked Misha B. I don't think she was a bully to anybody.
"When Louis and Tulisa said that stuff, everybody looked at each other to say: 'Where the hell did that come from?' Misha was proper devastated.
"She was only 19. Mud like that sticks. I don't think they should have done it. But they need the headlines, don't they?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4630285/Frankie-Cocozza-I-was-stitched-up.html#ixzz2BSMeoZDq

Comments

• Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Misha admitted it herself?
  • Options
    CUP OF TEAAA!CUP OF TEAAA! Posts: 4,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's weird remembering that Frankie and Misha were on the same show!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    achro wrote: »
    I thought Misha admitted it herself?

She admitted that she may have been a bit of a bully at school...several years prior to her appearance on the show. Tulisa and Louis were the bullies in raising this on the live show.

Note how quick Tulisa was to jump in and back up Louis in relation to his claims about Chris as a diva as well. Again, obvious tactics. Those who vote for Chris would likely vote for Ella if Chris wasn't around (both are every Nan's dream), so the tactics continue...Louis and Tulisa are both bullies...both quick to say nasty things about others, Louis just uses his 'I'm on the verge of dementia' guise to hide it.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I liked misha B and still can't believe how tulisa was allowed to call her a bully, she showed herself to be very unprofessional.
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling that Misha might have needed an 'attitude adjustment' because she was alienating the public with her arrogance every time she opened her mouth. I think Tulisa was genuinely attempting to help Misha because she knew how she was coming across. It was unfortunate that the actual word "bully" was used as it's very contentious, however I don't think it was until afterwards, after they'd been give a ticking off, that they were forced to 'apologize' on air. I think it's quite possible that Misha had been 'looking down' on some of the other contestants which had upset some of them. i don't think Frankie has the right to speak for everyone else backstage. He can only personally say he liked her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    zelda fan wrote: »
    I liked misha B and still can't believe how tulisa was allowed to call her a bully, she showed herself to be very unprofessional.

That awkward moment when people watch that particular moment back and find out that Tulisa never even used the word bully in the 1st place.

What does Frankie Cocozza even remember about his appearance on the show? Wasn't he drunk and/or high the entire time. I also think it's pretty hilarious that he's saying that the show 'needs it's publicity' while he's the one who hasn't really done anything in months and is suddenly back in the papers with a story like this. If there's anyone who needs the publicity to not be forgotten in the near future, it's him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling that Misha might have needed an 'attitude adjustment' because she was alienating the public with her arrogance every time she opened her mouth. I think Tulisa was genuinely attempting to help Misha because she knew how she was coming across. It was unfortunate that the actual word "bully" was used as it's very contentious, however I don't think it was until afterwards, after they'd been give a ticking off, that they were forced to 'apologize' on air. I think it's quite possible that Misha had been 'looking down' on some of the other contestants which had upset some of them. i don't think Frankie has the right to speak for everyone else backstage. He can only personally say he liked her.

But...couldn't Tulisa have given that advice to Misha backstage?
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,552
    Forum Member

She wasn't though at all - not judging by the voting fuigures - after the comments her support seemed to nosedive.

Tulisa and Louis knew very well what they were doing
  • Options
    Eve ElleEve Elle Posts: 6,507
    Forum Member
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4630285/Frankie-Cocozza-I-was-stitched-up.html

"Louis and Tulisa accused her on-air of being a bully. It was f****** ridiculous. I liked her. Everybody on the show liked Misha B. I don't think she was a bully to anybody.
    "When Louis and Tulisa said that stuff, everybody looked at each other to say: 'Where the hell did that come from?' Misha was proper devastated.
    "She was only 19. Mud like that sticks. I don't think they should have done it. But they need the headlines, don't they?

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4630285/Frankie-Cocozza-I-was-stitched-up.html#ixzz2BSMeoZDq

No, Mr Cocozza, you don't think, do you? ;)

This is just Frankie's opinion, and considering how blazed he probably was throughout the experience I don't find it particularly noteworthy. :)
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought it was Louis that actually used the B word not Tulisa
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member

Tulisa never called anyone a bully.
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,552
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Tulisa never called anyone a bully.

.. but she heavily backed up Louis when he said it
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But...couldn't Tulisa have given that advice to Misha backstage?

Perhaps she already had in relation to the members of her team who had purportedly been hurt by some comments but when Louis brought it up on the show, she seemed to jump in to back him because she wanted to re-inforce his point. It is a bit of a shame but really the public could decide for themselves how Misha B was coming over,
  • Options
    TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    .. but she heavily backed up Louis when he said it

She didn't really. Louis didn't call her a bully until after Tulisa had spoken and iirc, she stuck by what she said when she was asked about it.
  • Options
    Mr Hunny BunnyMr Hunny Bunny Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Misha was a nasty, evil bully.

She even admitted it herself.
  • Options
    E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Ha, ha......justice speaks!!!

Didnt think it wouLd be coming from Frankie C mind! Knew it all along, but Tuloosa and louise are both devious to the core...they knew what they are doing alright and it happening again with Chris!! Thing is he has a bigger fanbase and this hopefully will drive them even more to keep him in....and why not!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's ironic because Frankie is right. Mud like that does stick. No matter what anyone says, if someone is hell bent on believing Misha is a bully, they will now. It's pretty sad, but there you go.
  • Options
    Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though Tulisa and Louis were out of line, I still think misha made a mistake by staying silent the whole time Tulisa was talking. I can understand that she was probably shocked at what was happening, but not even trying to defend herself made her look guilty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No. 1: Tulisa never called Misha a bully, but the implication was there and it was never satisfactorily clarified what was meant.

No. 2: Frankie should have supported Misha at the time and said something. It's a bit late now.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though Tulisa and Louis were out of line, I still think misha made a mistake by staying silent the whole time Tulisa was talking. I can understand that she was probably shocked at what was happening, but not even trying to defend herself made her look guilty.

Dermot didn't speak to Misha after the performance, like he did every other act. I assume she thought she could have her say after they were done commenting on nothing that had to do with the performance.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She shouldn't feel obliged to dignify them with a response.

It appears that they may have dredged something up from long ago in her past to simply to use her in the way that they did.

Whatever she did in her past, what they did was no better and could be construed as a type of bullying in itself.
    It's a horrible way for a TV show to look after members of the public who are appearing on it.
  • Options
    maninthequeuemaninthequeue Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    True or false, the majority of DS wanted to believe it was true last year; just like they have done to even greater effect with their tag team character assassination on the far less talented Christopher this series.

How people can't see that Tulisa & Louis are cowardly bullies is beyond me.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    em Tulisa never called her a bully watch it back

She gave her some advice about her attitude and the way she came across
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see the truth come out <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i still feel the exact same about her now i do feel she is a talented girl, and tbh i do actually like her new single although i still find her as a person hard to like and i felt that way even in her first audition.