The worst thing would be Sharon returning

2»

Comments

• BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Barlow staying would be much worse than Sharon coming back imo. He's a monumental bore.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BinCat wrote: »
    Gary Barlow staying would be much worse than Sharon coming back imo. He's a monumental bore.

Absolutely spot on. Not only is he a monumental bore, he put Frankie Cocozza through to the finals :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It depends who she replaces. If it's Luis, it will be the best thing ever.
  • SealegSealeg Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    BinCat wrote: »

Agree 100%.

There's something about him that gives off a bit of a bad vibe as well, like he thinks he's above it all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I expect that if Sharon isn't popular and Gary's "a bore" you won't be watching it any more then?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    I would love sharon to come back - her and Louis would be so so funny
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,945
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even people who don't watch the show would know the answer to that :rolleyes:

not true. i was struggling to remember it just last week, and i remember having a conversation about it with my friends (who did watch - more than i did! they didn't miss a week) about a month and a half back and not one of them could remember the names of any of the finalists. (the only person they remembered was rylan)
  • 87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I would hate Sharon to return her pantomime acts became tiring in season 4. I think she is horrid she said awful things about Dannii. She said some nasty things about Susan Boyle. This woman is a bully and she promotes anti bullying when she is one.

She will not save the show imo.
  • MargueriteMarguerite Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see Sharon being the new judge, Can't imagine any producer in their right mind, or even Simon Cowell for that matter, thinking Sharon's return is just what's needed to stop the viewing figures declining even more.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    87Ben wrote: »
    I would hate Sharon to return her pantomime acts became tiring in season 4. I think she is horrid she said awful things about Dannii. She said some nasty things about Susan Boyle. This woman is a bully and she promotes anti bullying when she is one.

She will not save the show imo.

Not the Dannii story again :yawn::yawn::sleep:
  • Winchester_Winchester_ Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Yeah, people need to get over the Dannii thing. Sharon and the Australian had their differences...that's all.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Osbourne wont be back if she was coming back it would have been announced by now and the adverse reaction to the thought wont help her chances