Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff

Comments

• kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    after finishing constructing the blimp I went through the buildings list and seen a blimp hanger which gives propellers, but it's locked until you reach district 9 but to get the district 9 u need the blimp so what's the point in the hanger dropping propellers ?
  • simongvs70simongvs70 Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hanger was unlocked for me earlier today, even though I haven't unlocked D/9 (see below), but I had finished collecting all the propellers I needed a couple of hours before. So I don't need it either!

Tweet from TinyCo:
    "@playfamilyguy: To unlock District 9, you'll need to complete these quests first: Precious Metal (1-4). Build-a-Blimp (1-7) & What the Deuce Pt. 1."
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a tip, when U get the building the city hall it takes 20 hours but only 2 clams if u want to skip it :)
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    kendoguk wrote: »
    Just a tip, when U get the building the city hall it takes 20 hours but only 2 clams if u want to skip it :)

Cheers, I'm an hour away from getting it.

Just repairing Quahog 5 News and finishing 'What the Deuce Pt2'.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Some Halloween thing popped up this morning. You can create Pink Brian. You have to collect sweets or something that appear in a cUldron every day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm most probably going to miss out on Sexy Stewie and not too worried about Pink Brian either.

Got too many characters and Costumes now anyway. Although they will probably use the rarer Costume tasks for items in the future.

Will have to miss Human Rupert too as I don't buy clams.

Just working on getting Vinnie and Tom Tucker, so lots of items to collect.

Haven't had any Halloween Sweets yet.
    Forum Member
    I got Rupert this morning as I was keeping my clams for Conswela, but got him instead. So now I'm back to 3 clams, and she's 300. Ugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I got Rupert this morning as I was keeping my clams for Conswela, but got him instead. So now I'm back to 3 clams, and she's 300. Ugh.

He was probably the better buy seeing as he was time limited.

Hopefully you'll be able to save enough for Consuela again. She has some good quests from what I've seen.

I can't keep the free clams for long enough to save up for her.
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    I'm still having problems with visiting friends as no coins or claims appear and then it just crashes.
  • peter_sharp1ukpeter_sharp1uk Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having this problem as well on the kindle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    I'm still having problems with visiting friends as no coins or claims appear and then it just crashes.

The clams and coins don't appear for me either but they do get added to the total. I don't get the crash though.
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone got any candy yet?
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »

Yeh 2 pieces so far.

Almost finished sexy stewie as well.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time I tap the giant pumpkin I get nothing...unless I'm doing something wrong?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every time I tap the giant pumpkin I get nothing...unless I'm doing something wrong?

The way I understand it is I think every 12 hours a bag of candy will appear in your town that you have to tap to get. Quite difficult to spot as its quite small and can be hidden behind your buildings. If you don't collect it within the 12 hours it disappears. And after collecting a bag, collecting rent from a building resets the timer.
    Forum Member

The pumpkin is just where you store it. It just tells you how many of each you have.

Candy will appear on the roads all sparkly.

I got 2 pieces yesterday too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh I understand now... Cheers guys
  • -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member

Nope I haven't see any candy :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    -GONZO- wrote: »
    Nope I haven't see any candy :(

I haven't seen any candy either.

Not sure what size it will be. My town is pretty crowded so I am worried it might be behind a building.

TBH I'm not too worried about missing Pink Brian.
    Forum Member
    I got 2 on Saturday but nothing since. I don't have that much stuff in my town but couldn't find any yesterday. I zoomed in as far as I could and searched everywhere, many times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 on Saturday but nothing since. I don't have that much stuff in my town but couldn't find any yesterday. I zoomed in as far as I could and searched everywhere, many times.

Did you see the 2 easily or were they difficult to find?
    Forum Member
    Did you see the 2 easily or were they difficult to find?

Those were easy. They were just sitting on the street, with sparkles coming off them, like the pumpkin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those were easy. They were just sitting on the street, with sparkles coming off them, like the pumpkin.

Oh cheers. I've got dogs running around town now so they will be even harder to see. :)
    Forum Member
    It's been confirmed that candy only appears on the road. So if anyone is having trouble finding them, remove your roads and make them in an easy to see spot. Candy will only appear on these roads from the next reset.

Does that make sense ?
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sparkles are hard to miss, even if the actual candy is difficult to spot. The sparkles travel upwards very high.