Options

Celebrity Sexual Encounters?

Comments

• Options
    ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when i was 15 and bunking of school i decided to have a wander round harrods....as you do..

i was in the piano section when i was approached and picked up by the the lead singer of a very royal band.

spent time with him was in awe of his lovely home.
  • Options
    len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    I turned down a very famous singer many years ago. He was gorgeous but very up himself. It was never going to end in a white wedding.

Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer ?
  • Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ppaupy wrote: »
    i was in the piano section when i was approached and picked up by the the lead singer of a very royal band.

Did you sample his love and pride? Or taste his tears? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    My ahem 'experiences' are broad-reaching and numerous enough that by the law of averages at least one of them may become a celebrity at a later date - at which point I will duly post again. :o

Is that another way of saying you've been a bit of a slag;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Did you sample his love and pride? Or taste his tears? :eek:

not king....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not king....

Surely not the great pretender , what a coincidence I shagged his bodyguard !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not king....

was it a kind of magic?
  • Options
    dee-recdee-rec Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im still reeling from Loulou's fling - im so jealous! Always thought he would be a decent guy in real life and im glad to hear he is.
  • Options
    thaliafanthaliafan Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a famous presenter once bought me a drink. he went sexually off me after around a minute, but we still had a nice talk for around 20 mins! He's from Northampton, all I shall say!
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    dee-rec wrote: »
    Im still reeling from Loulou's fling - im so jealous! Always thought he would be a decent guy in real life and im glad to hear he is.

I am so confused about who this is :confused::o
  • Options
    SugarKane11SugarKane11 Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thaliafan wrote: »
    a famous presenter once bought me a drink. he went sexually off me after around a minute, but we still had a nice talk for around 20 mins! He's from Northampton, all I shall say!
    Was he a Chatty Man??? :o
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    HollyC wrote: »

Me too! Pm me please!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    Had an "experience" many years ago with a young australian actress that was appearing in pantomime on the south coast. She had a bit of an ashtray mouth but she was amazing between the sheets.
    She has since moved on to making music but she didn't leave me with the wrong impression.
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thaliafan wrote: »

Ex Kids TV Presenter who sleeps under wood?
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HollyC wrote: »
    Me too! Pm me please!

You might need glasses as he can be a bit Blurry ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Oh my god! Yes!
    I thought I made it cryptic enough obviously I didn't! Lol:D

He is an absolute doll, and I will always have a soft spot for him. Luckily my OH understands and is a fan!

*LOL*
    I come from nearish his home town and they used to play the local venue regularly before they were huge. I was 17 and in luuurve *lol* Even went to an Elastica gig (worst gig EVER!) incase he was there :o Would probably only be obvious to a stalker :D
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mate (male) slept with Adam Rickett about 10 years ago....my closest celeb encounter was Jimmy off Emmerdale putting his hand on my lower back in't pub the other week. Sad eh!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    len112 wrote: »
    Surely not the great pretender , what a coincidence I shagged his bodyguard !!

lol how funny!! not in 1978?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did have another encounter later with a music man..from a well known group at that time there was 5 of them all macho men..with different types of costumes...my shag was the constuction man...at that time i was well paid for it..and he was a nice man..
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avriel wrote: »
    Had an "experience" many years ago with a young australian actress that was appearing in pantomime on the south coast. She had a bit of an ashtray mouth but she was amazing between the sheets.
    She has since moved on to making music but she didn't leave me with the wrong impression.

How could you bear to be Torn apart from her?

(:eek:You lucky thing!....if I've got this one right).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stujones wrote: »
    Does the "linked with Sports but not a Sports man" own/run (or used to own/run) a London Football team. He's very orange with blonde hair.

My lips are sealed, but it should be crystal clear to some......

(By the way, it was utterly horrific. Worst sex of my life)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'd had a celebrity shag, I'd be telling the NOTW and posing in my knickers to make a few bob out of it., not confiding all the details for free on an open forum!:o
    So read about all about me and David Beckham this sunday.....................:D

I was offered £25k, but turned it down. I just couldn't do it. I'd rather hint at my story anonymously on a forum :D
  • Options
    DomestiquesDomestiques Posts: 1,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldberry1 wrote: »
    They're not exactly sexual encounters and at the time I didn't think much but given my age at the time maybe they were not so innocent

I was waiting for an autograph from a world-wide FAMOUS rock star outside of a local venue years ago - when he came out of the side door I found myself trapped against him by the crush from the crowd - nose to nose and suddenly shy and at a loss as to what to say I complemented him on the rather tight shirt or jumper he was wearing - he leered at my chest area rubbed himself against me and said my jumper was better - he was a full grown man and I was 13 or 14 at the time.

I've had a couple of encounters with well known comedian/musicians - to say they were chasing me would be an understatement! I was older than my early teen years but by not much and these were much older men.

Simon Le Bon then.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    How could you bear to be Torn apart from her?

(:eek:You lucky thing!....if I've got this one right).

Yup thats the lady
    I was in my early twenties at the time and didn't quite realise how lucky I'd had it. I should have made myself her neighbour.
  • Options
    PANNAL1PANNAL1 Posts: 8,905
    Forum Member
    I'd happily let Joe Cole go down on me! Anyone had an experience with a footballer?