Options

WWE2K15 - First screenshot and details. Wow.

Comments

• Options
    Nolan DeckardNolan Deckard Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, those are a tad underwhelming.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NXT mode has caught my eye in that picture. I wanna know more about it.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the NXT mode is just a piece of fan art. I can't see it posted anywhere else. Although I imagine this is going to be like what the MyCareer mode will be like anyway.

Looks like 2K didn't get the rights to Punk's tattoos - in the promotional picture released (not in game), some of Punk's tattoos have been removed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks really impressive visually.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it looks meh, actually. Maybe it's because I haven't played a WWE game in a good few years, and for me, looking back at games like Smackdown vs Raw 2006, it looks 1080p 60fps in my head :D:D

I don't know... everyone is talking about how epic it looks, some people even saying they don't know if they're watching actual TV or a game. And to me? It looks like every other WWE game of the last decade.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, there is a definite improvement over the last few. Obviously some of the animations give away the same old clunkiness than plague these games, but the likeness they have reached is pretty amazing.
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I always say i'm going to wait until it comes down in price but i always get it day 1! the gameplay video has made me want a little more excited for the game now. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roster reveal is at 6pm this evening (Sat) live streamed on IGN.
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »

UK time?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    UK time?

Yup :)!
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »

As always they will leave a number of wrestlers out...of course though, they will be available if you pay some money every month >:(

Remember last year you even had to pay to get Big E, Fandango and the Bella Twins. Is like asking people to pay to unlock all the teams of Fifa.

Still really looking forward to the game though, just bugs me about paying to get the full roster
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stu64 wrote: »
    As always they will leave a number of wrestlers out...of course though, they will be available if you pay some money every month >:(

Remember last year you even had to pay to get Big E, Fandango and the Bella Twins. Is like asking people to pay to unlock all the teams of Fifa.

Still really looking forward to the game though, just bugs me about paying to get the full roster

I think they'll be more on the current roster, 92 in game characters and no attitude era or Wrestlemania mode, just the rivalries, I'm even predicting NXT guys will make the game, or at least on the next gen with the addition of my career mode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As long as Stardust is in, I'm happy!
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unfortunately, the alpha gameplay leaked from Gamescom doesn't really reflect that, with Orton doing "big moves" seconds into the match :(!

Anyways, link is up:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/08/16/ign-live-presents-wwe-2k15s-live-roster-reveal
  • Options
    Forum Member
    40 mins in and no gameplay at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who doesn't really watch WWE (rather, I enjoy the games), will they just get on with the roster reveal >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well I hope that is not the full roster. Plenty of current superstars are not on it, including ;

Wade Barrett
    Cody Rhodes
    Paige
    Rusev
    Mark Henry
    Kane
    Bo Dallas

Add to that no gameplay. Why get them all to talk about how amazing the game is, yet show nothing at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope that is not the full roster. Plenty of current superstars are not on it, including ;

Wade Barrett
    Cody Rhodes
    Paige
    Rusev
    Mark Henry
    Kane
    Bo Dallas

Add to that no gameplay. Why get them all to talk about how amazing the game is, yet show nothing at all

I didn't watch the roster reveal (I gave up after the first hour!), but Bad News Barrett is already confirmed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's 92 slots from the demo so 92, not sure if it's including divas too though
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first 62 have been revealed from Bleacher

Revealed WWE 2K15 Roster Listing No.
    1 Bray Wyatt
    2 Cesaro
    3 Hulk Hogan
    4 John Cena
    5 Roman Reigns
    6 Sting
    7 Sting (Retro)
    8 Chris Jericho
    9 Dolph Ziggler
    10 Fandango
    11 Sheamus
    12 Big Show
    13 Damien Sandow
    14 Brock Lesnar
    15 CM Punk
    16 Triple H
    17 Shawn Michaels
    18 Goldust
    19 Dean Ambrose
    20 Batista
    21 Jey Uso
    22 Jimmy Uso
    23 AJ Lee
    24 Big E
    25 Jack Swagger
    26 Tyson Kidd
    27 Darren Young
    28 Rey Mysterio
    29 Nikki Bella
    30 Brie Bella
    31 Titus O'Neil
    32 The Rock
    33 Hollywood Hulk Hogan
    34 Seth Rollins
    35 Kofi Kingston
    36 R-Truth
    37 Justin Gabriel
    38 Randy Orton
    39 Naomi
    40 Daniel Bryan
    41 Xavier Woods
    42 The Miz
    43 Tamina
    44 Rob Van Dam
    45 "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
    46 Erick Rowan
    47 Luke Harper
    48 The Undertaker
    49 Alberto Del Rio
    50 Bad News Barrett
    51 Booker T
    52 Cameron
    53 Cody Rhodes
    54 Curtis Axel
    55 Kane
    56 Kevin Nash
    57 Mark Henry
    58 Natalya
    59 Ric Flair
    60 Ryback
    61 Santino Marella
    62 Summer Rae

Paige has also been listed elsewhere but she along with others could well be subject to being part of the dreaded DLC
  • Options
    lionsof66lionsof66 Posts: 4,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLC is such crap.

I understand that the roster has to have a cut off point, but surely it would make sense for them to offer a day 1 free DLC roster update? I seem to remember one of the old Smackdown vs Raw games being released without Sheamus on it, at the same time as he was WWE Champion! And of course the Wyatts wern't on it last year, despite just starting to become some of the hottest stars in the business.

In fact, if it was my decision, I would sell the game with a single-use code for each game to keep the roster up to date with a couple of updates every couple of months, if not until the release of the next game, then at least until the following Wrestlemania. They should do that, and they could still make money off DLC with legends packs.

I'd much rather they include the full roster, and no legends, keep the roster up to date, but charge for legends packs, and I would definitely rather that than having 37 versions of Triple H and 12 of Kane etc. Grr.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely we'll get some official game play this weekend... it's the end of the IGN First thing. They haven't released any information "first" since the first week of August - everything else was out there days before IGN...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delayed until the end of November........ not a huge surprise considering we STILL don't have any official game play released...