Did Someone Get Told Off?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
Forum Member
✭✭
Did someone push it a little too far and get their knuckles rapped? :

12th January

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/01/12/ashley-cole-moves-kayla-collins-into-marital-home-as-ex-missus-cheryl-cole-finally-moves-out-115875-22842861/

Yesterday

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/01/14/ashley-cole-is-home-alone-115875-22847687/

Both stories written by the same reporter. Think she was told she had gone a little too far in the first one? :D This reporter is closely connected with Kayla Collins management team.

Comments

• Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no. they just don't count on the readers to spot the difference. I thought the flat was sold or was getting sold, anyway. Or that Cheryl was keeping it. etc etc.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no. they just don't count on the readers to spot the difference. I thought the flat was sold or was getting sold, anyway. Or that Cheryl was keeping it. etc etc.

I think this is the Surrey house they're talking about. Depends on which newspaper you read, in some she's keeping it, in others, he's keeping it. They can give it to me if they're having problems deciding what to do with it :D
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    Did someone push it a little too far and get their knuckles rapped? :

12th January

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/01/12/ashley-cole-moves-kayla-collins-into-marital-home-as-ex-missus-cheryl-cole-finally-moves-out-115875-22842861/

Yesterday

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/01/14/ashley-cole-is-home-alone-115875-22847687/

Both stories written by the same reporter. Think she was told she had gone a little too far in the first one? :D This reporter is closely connected with Kayla Collins management team.

Newspaper Editors approve all stories before publishing, so she wouldn't have had her knuckles rapped.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Newspaper Editors approve all stories before publishing, so she wouldn't have had her knuckles rapped.

I wasn't thinking about her editors or the paper itself as such, I was thinking more along the lines of Collins management thinking it was a little too far or complaints from his ''people'' whoever they may be. Not that they've done him much good so far when it comes to the papers :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kayla hasn't tweeted about Chelsea in a while. I wonder if she got dumped? the reporters tend to flip flop on wherever its serious or just a random fling.. a bit like Cheryl and Derek where Derek has yet again demoted to close friend by the tabs-- I wonder if he is helping her pack?... several mirror journalists are questioning the whole thing.

I'm surprised we haven't heard of the valentine plans yet. I wonder if Kayla gets knocked up by the end of the year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kayla hasn't tweeted about Chelsea in a while. I wonder if she got dumped? the reporters tend to flip flop on wherever its serious or just a random fling.. a bit like Cheryl and Derek where Derek has yet again demoted to close friend by the tabs-- I wonder if he is helping her pack?... several mirror journalists are questioning the whole thing.

I'm surprised we haven't heard of the valentine plans yet. I wonder if Kayla gets knocked up by the end of the year.

She tweeted about Chelsea during the last match he played in which was last weekend I think? or during the week before. She might be heading back here today as the trip is obviously still on judging by her tweets. Loved her tweets about gay boys :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yup. But she hasn't since.. for someone moving in, she doesn't talk about her rumored other half much.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yup. But she hasn't since.. for someone moving in, she doesn't talk about her rumored other half much.

So funny that the same reporter did a story totally discounting that two days later :D Love the way the media work
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Kayla looks a lot better without having make-up plastered on her face. She looks a bit like a Barbie doll in that link.