Jls.

Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
Forum Member
✭✭✭
They have a new single album and image. I think they've let them go back to their original rnb roots as the boyband title has been very much taken over by 1D.

I'm glad I love the new image and song it reminds me of proper old school rnb style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0rcrG9fBQ&feature=related

Comments

• wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the comments and ratings blocked? Shouldn't they let people leave comments so they can get feedback and predict if it will do well? The song is better than the first time i heard it but i think they should have used less falsetto. I cant see oritse hitting them notes live and I think his speaking bit is a bit cringey. I also think this song seems like an attempt to get USA on side.
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Comments I believe are blocked because they were getting a lot of racist remarks, it's awful that they have to block every comment because of that!

I actually don't mind this song, it's the video and the styling that annoys me, the small one's hat.... urgh, just why!? Plus the album being called 'Evolution' when this is pretty much the same as their previous songs. 'Beat Again' was really catchy and this is better than their last two album attempts, but they've still gone massively downhill imo.
  • Michelle_ClarkeMichelle_Clarke Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the comments were quite nasty so they blocked comments. I do think they are trying to get the USA on side as they have not yet but i still like it.
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    I liked the song for about 2 days, now its just really annoying but I hope there are some good songs on their album.