BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »
    Heehee, a new Simon's cat HERE
    :D:D:D
    awww, what a cute and caring little chi - as they all are of course!
    Why cant they leave him where he is if he's happy? Its cruel to move him and he is unlikely to be accepted by his family and may well be killed.
    Hopefully they will be watching very carefully...
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,639
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Evening Moots - how's Mr Rupert doing?
    Forum Member
    I came across a Very Rude Female today
    :mad::mad::mad:
    I was patiently waiting in the queue at the supermarkets that mums apparently go to, stocking up on Weightwatchers meals, when the large lady in the next aisle suddenly realised that she knew the person standing in front of me in my queue. She leapt over to my queue with shouts of joy and more or less elbwoed me out of the way so that she could speak to her friend, who, I have a sneaking suspicion, had actually been pretending not to see her.
    Things started getting nasty when the large lady started easing her very loaded trolley in front of me as well.
    :mad:
    I thought what would Honey or Sr DO in a situation like this, as I felt the anger rising, very dangerous as I throw things when I get seriously annoyed.
    In the end I attracted the large lady's attention, by saying "Excuse me" loudly. Then I asked in a friendly way if she was actually intending to push in, using my poshest accent.
    She then expressed surprise that I was there, grr. A new till opened up next door, so i left them to it.
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Evening Moots - how's Mr Rupert doing?

Rupert has been palely languishing all day, refusing all food and with a howling tiny tummy. However this evening he consumed a truly vast amount of chicken and seems to have recovered from what ailed him!:D
    Blossom Mootle on the other hand, who loves rubbing her eyes and licking her paws afterwards has now got a poorly eye, so I guess it is back to the v e t tomorrow...:(
    She loves licking all the other dogs' eyes and washing their faces for them too.:)
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    LuckyM2012 wrote: »
    Hi..:-D
    Hi Lucky.:-))))))))))

Advice.
    Windows 7 'security' patch knocks out PCs, knackers antivirus tools

Posted in Security, 12th April 2013 14:09 GMT

Windows 7 users should uninstall a security patch Microsoft issued on Tuesday because some PCs failed to restart after applying the update.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/12/ms_buggy_fix_roll_back/
    Forum Member
    Goodnight All :)
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

I hope whoever is watching can move quicker than a meerkat.
    I was patiently waiting in the queue at the supermarkets that mums apparently go to, stocking up on Weightwatchers meals, when the large lady in the next aisle suddenly realised that she knew the person standing in front of me in my queue. She leapt over to my queue with shouts of joy and more or less elbwoed me out of the way so that she could speak to her friend, who, I have a sneaking suspicion, had actually been pretending not to see her.
    Things started getting nasty when the large lady started easing her very loaded trolley in front of me as well.
    I thought what would Honey or Sr DO in a situation like this, as I felt the anger rising, very dangerous as I throw things when I get seriously annoyed.
    In the end I attracted the large lady's attention, by saying "Excuse me" loudly. Then I asked in a friendly way if she was actually intending to push in, using my poshest accent.
    She then expressed surprise that I was there, grr. A new till opened up next door, so i left them to it.
    :eek:
    Weightwatchers meals? I wish I could ban this bloody brand.
    The only thing that makes it low calorie is the tiny portions, and they are fattier and more sugary than many, with not enough protein or other nutrients.
    Who in their right mind would serve up a tea-spoon of chicken in a home cooked meal? Yet some of these ready meals only have that amount and nobody thinks anything of it.

I think you handled the shoving in woman exactly right. I often use the "did you mean to" routine because it gives them a chance to back down gracefully (otherwise i might smack them one:p)

Rupert has been palely languishing all day, refusing all food and with a howling tiny tummy. However this evening he consumed a truly vast amount of chicken and seems to have recovered from what ailed him!:D
    Blossom Mootle on the other hand, who loves rubbing her eyes and licking her paws afterwards has now got a poorly eye, so I guess it is back to the v e t tomorrow...:(
    She loves licking all the other dogs' eyes and washing their faces for them too.:)
    Salt water might help it. Eye licking is a chihuahua feature but i think its revolting.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Goodnight All :)

Night Mootle. :)
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,639
    Forum Member

Good for you - some people hav e the cheek of Old Nick as my grandad used to say!

Poor baby - glad he feels better now:cool:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)

Morning SR :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    ha ha love the changing of the channels by accident ! knew the tv wouldnt survive :p
    You just knew what was gonna happen.
    I had a cat once who used to sit & watch tennis, he would run round the back of the TV looking for the ball every time it went out of shot. :D
    :D

They wouldn't be watching them 24/7.......would only take seconds for the others to turn on him. :(
    Ignorant cow! Good for you.
    I'm more concerned you're buying weightwatchers food. It's been proven these items have a higher content of sugar than ordinary foods! :eek: HERE
    Rupert has been palely languishing all day, refusing all food and with a howling tiny tummy. However this evening he consumed a truly vast amount of chicken and seems to have recovered from what ailed him!
    :confused: Why constantly go to the vet for minor ailments, the vets must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see you! Make up a saline solution yourself & bathe her eyes. Make sure you use a different piece of cotton wool for each eye (to avoid cross contamination), you can keep the solution in the fridge & use it as required. 3/4 times a day should be sufficient.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning SR :D

Morning Flora. :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Folks :)

Lovely and sunny today.
    I have loads to do, so the sooner I start, the sooner I can enjoy the sunshine....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Folks :)

Lovely and sunny today.
    I have loads to do, so the sooner I start, the sooner I can enjoy the sunshine....

Morning Arte :D
  • nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ......runs in, lobs buckets of icy water over everyone, chucks a bag of flour in for good measure....:D:D:D:p:D

Happy Songkran everyone :D

.....runs away.....
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,509
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

The sun is shining brightly and for the first time in ages I don't need to have the heating on. The weekend has made a good start.

:)
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,509
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    ......runs in, lobs buckets of icy water over everyone, chucks a bag of flour in for good measure....:D:D:D:p:D

.....runs away.....

You missed me.

:p

Happy Songkran.

Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    ......runs in, lobs buckets of icy water over everyone, chucks a bag of flour in for good measure....:D:p:D

.....runs away.....

Morning halla :D

Coward :D

EddyBee wrote: »
    Good morning you lot.

The sun is shining brightly and for the first time in ages I don't need to have the heating on. The weekend has made a good start.

Morning Eddy :D

Beautiful morning isnt it, fingers crossed it continues :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Good Morning Everyone.:-)[highlight]((((((( {o-^-o} )))))))[/highlight]

A beautiful morning here, sun out, a high of 10 a low of 9, not bad.
    Maybe a drop of rain tonight.
  • Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just knew what was gonna happen.
    I had a cat once who used to sit & watch tennis, he would run round the back of the TV looking for the ball every time it went out of shot. :D

They wouldn't be watching them 24/7.......would only take seconds for the others to turn on him. :(

Ignorant cow! Good for you.
    I'm more concerned you're buying weightwatchers food. It's been proven these items have a higher content of sugar than ordinary foods! :eek: HERE

:confused: Why constantly go to the vet for minor ailments, the vets must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see you! Make up a saline solution yourself & bathe her eyes. Make sure you use a different piece of cotton wool for each eye (to avoid cross contamination), you can keep the solution in the fridge & use it as required. 3/4 times a day should be sufficient.

theres lots of foods out there that say less fat or give a percentage of how fat free they are, but the sugar content is sky high. they have no scruples they just want to sell their product, the diet industry is big business they dont want you out of it and succeeding.

Good morning everyone:D

sun is shining :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

Morning Hicky:D

weather is fab today....so much so ive already been out and picked up a parcel!....sun must have gone to my head :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

Morning Hicky :D

I might even do some gardening :D
    Janet29 wrote: »
    theres lots of foods out there that say less fat or give a percentage of how fat free they are, but the sugar content is sky high. they have no scruples they just want to sell their product, the diet industry is big business they dont want you out of it and succeeding.

Good morning everyone:D

sun is shining :D

Morning Janet :D

Looks like we all have sun :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Hicky :D

I might even do some gardening :D

Morning Janet :D

Looks like we all have sun :D

Morning Flora:D

aw and youve been wanting to build a snowman:(:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Morning Flora:D

aw and youve been wanting to build a snowman:(:D

I will put that disappointment behind me :D

Off out shortly for a stroll, been time wasting this morning watching the F1 qualifying rounds so just hope I can unweld myself from the sofa :D
This discussion has been closed.