BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

Comments

• Janet29Janet29 Posts: 22,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will put that disappointment behind me :D

Off out shortly for a stroll, been time wasting this morning watching the F1 qualifying rounds so just hope I can unweld myself from the sofa :D

i watched that to, i enjoy F1....glorious day, enjoy your walk :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Janet29 wrote: »
    Morning Hicky:-D

weather is fab today....so much so ive already been out and picked up a parcel!....sun must have gone to my head :-D
    Morning Janet.:-))))))))

Hope it was something nice.:-)))))))

I'm hoping my Blackberry plants come today, Reuben, rather special, they said by 24 hr courier but they might take a couple of days.:-))))))))))
    Morning Hicky :-D

I might even do some gardening :-D

Morning Janet :-D

Looks like we all have sun :-D
    Morning Flora.:-)))))))))

I think there's quite a lot to be done at this time of year, plants buds are beginning to sprout, clear away the dead stuff.
    Forum Member
    i watched that to, i enjoy F1....glorious day, enjoy your walk :-D
    Can't believe Lewis got Pole, going to be good tomorrow.

Missed it myself, will look to see if i can find it somewhere.

Edit.
    It's on at 1pm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    Morning Janet.:-))))))))

Hope it was something nice.:-)))))))

I'm hoping my Blackberry plants come today, Reuben, rather special, they said by 24 hr courier but they might take a couple of days.:-)

Morning Flora.:)

I think there's quite a lot to be done at this time of year, plants buds are beginning to sprout, clear away the dead stuff.
    got some bits from Lakeland....i love their stuff :D

sometimes the 24 hr courier can be working days, i got caught out once expected it Saturday and it came Monday....hope yours arrives today, you are going to have some lovely fruit come summer :D
    Can't believe Lewis got Pole, going to be good tomorrow.

Missed it myself, will look to see if i can find it somewhere.

Edit.
    It's on at 1pm

was going to say its repeated but you found it :D

i prefer Jensen to Lewis, im surprised he did well he was supposed to be ill :D
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)
    Scots rool wrote: »

:confused: Why constantly go to the vet for minor ailments, the vets must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see you! Make up a saline solution yourself & bathe her eyes. Make sure you use a different piece of cotton wool for each eye (to avoid cross contamination), you can keep the solution in the fridge & use it as required. 3/4 times a day should be sufficient.
    I would worry that the vet would be obliged to give antibiotics and the dogs resistance would be lowered.
    I also expect vet and doctors waiting rooms to be crawling in germs and the best place to pick up another infection.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    Good Morning Folks :)

Lovely and sunny today.
    I have loads to do, so the sooner I start, the sooner I can enjoy the sunshine....
    I would go sit in the sunshine and blow everything else. :)
    Forum Member
    got some bits from Lakeland....i love their stuff :-D

sometimes the 24 hr courier can be working days, i got caught out once expected it Saturday and it came Monday....hope yours arrives today, you are going to have some lovely fruit come summer :-D

was going to say its repeated but you found it :-D

i prefer Jensen to Lewis, im surprised he did well he was supposed to be ill :-D
    I'm hoping the delivery will be today so i can get them planted.
    Morning everyone. :-)

I would worry that the vet would be obliged to give antibiotics and the dogs resistance would be lowered.
    I also expect vet and doctors waiting rooms to be crawling in germs and the best place to pick up another infection.

I would go sit in the sunshine and blow everything else. :-)
    Morning Honey.:-))))))))))

Sun keeps going in, a bit disappointing really

Will be watching the F1 runs at 1pm.
    Forum Member
    My 3 Blackberry Reuben have been delivered, they will have to wait till the F1 qualifying finishes now.:-)))))))))
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,639
    Forum Member
    nowahalla wrote: »
    ......runs in, lobs buckets of icy water over everyone, chucks a bag of flour in for good measure....:D:D:D:p:D

Happy Songkran everyone :D

.....runs away.....

Morning halla - good thing I was late, ya missed me!
    theres lots of foods out there that say less fat or give a percentage of how fat free they are, but the sugar content is sky high. they have no scruples they just want to sell their product, the diet industry is big business they dont want you out of it and succeeding.

Good morning everyone:D

sun is shining :D

It's true - OH started tp buiy them for his lunch at work and when I read the labels I was horrified. He was horrified when he came to eat them, one mouthful and you're done!
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)

I would go sit in the sunshine and blow everything else. :)

Strangely enough, whenever the weather's nice, my list of 'things to do' disappears, it's magic:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 3 Blackberry Reuben have been delivered, they will have to wait till the F1 qualifying finishes now.:-)))))))))
    Yeah :D
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Morning halla - good thing I was late, ya missed me!

It's true - OH started tp buiy them for his lunch at work and when I read the labels I was horrified. He was horrified when he came to eat them, one mouthful and you're done!

not only do they they have all that sugar they dont fill you up so you crave more. Full of E numbers and salt to :(

i should be busy to but once i get mooching online time passes so fast :o:D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Strangely enough, whenever the weather's nice, my list of 'things to do' disappears, it's magic:D

HeeHee, given we get about 9 months of nice weather per year, I would never get anything done.
    I'm finished now though, I even swilled the outside steps like a good Greek housewife...:p

I have also made plain jerky and chilli jerky. In the dehydrator at the moment are trays of cauliflower 'popcorn', beetroot crisps and nutty flax crackers...

Now listening to Question Time and am about to go outside with the radio and a coffee....
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member

Hiya JoJo :)....I almost opened the curtains. BBC Parliament have bee re running " as live " Election Night 79 ....she just got in again. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HeeHee, given we get about 9 months of nice weather per year, I would never get anything done.
    I'm finished now though, I even swilled the outside steps like a good Greek housewife...:p

I have also made plain jerky and chilli jerky. In the dehydrator at the moment are trays of cauliflower 'popcorn', beetroot crisps and nutty flax crackers...

Now listening to Question Time and am about to go outside with the radio and a coffee....
    flax crackers are fab but my beetroot crisps didnt come out well...need to have another go at them, parsnip crisps were nice :D
    acker wrote: »
    Hiya JoJo :)....I almost opened the curtains. BBC Parliament have bee re running " as live " Election Night 79 ....she just got in again. :eek:
    Hellooo Acker :D

groundhog day :D
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone - bit chilly here today but much better forecast from tomorrow onwards:)

We had a massive downpour yesterday, hailstones, the works, but it brightened up straight away - I guess it was an April Shower:cool:
    Forum Member
    Yeah

not only do they they have all that sugar they dont fill you up so you crave more. Full of E numbers and salt to :(

i should be busy to but once i get mooching online time passes so fast :o:D

flax crackers are fab but my beetroot crisps didnt come out well...need to have another go at them, parsnip crisps were nice :D

Hellooo Acker :D

groundhog day :D

Hiya Janet :)...ive gone back to the Scottish Cup semi final now ....79 is to depressing . :D...why are you doing crisps ? You won a pie maker .:eek:
    Forum Member

OMG - don't be listening to that, you'll give yourself a migraine:D
    Forum Member
    Where did all those quotes come from ?....afternoon arte :)
    Forum Member
    OMG - don't be listening to that, you'll give yourself a migraine:D
    See the post above yours :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya Janet :)...ive gone back to the Scottish Cup semi final now ....79 is to depressing . :D...why are you doing crisps ? You won a pie maker .:eek:

i love crisps :D.....not used the pie maker for a while, its back in its box :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See the post above yours :D

:D:D:D
    Forum Member

That's a good point - I suppose I'm programmed to not missing the 22 hours of summer we get here!

Having said that, I can always find something more interesting to do than housework - or maybe I'm just bone idle:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I had to take my cherryade next door to see if he could get it open. I was going mad trying to get the top off and looking up the price of Bullworkers .. We ended up having to use an adjustable spanner. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to take my cherryade next door to see if he could get it open. I was going mad trying to get the top off and looking up the price of Bullworkers .. We ended up having to use an adjustable spanner. :D

does your neighbour know thats what you call him :D

i once couldnt get the cap off something, i wedged a knife under it, not a good idea..i nearly sliced my knuckle off....needless to say i havent done it again
    Forum Member
    One of the great comebacks ..
    half time... Hibs 0 Falkirk3....
    full time ......Hibs 3 Falkirk 3 ..
    and I managed to make an " in play " seventeen quid out of the carnage ..." get in " :D.....extra time to follow but im " done " with this one now. :o
    Forum Member
    does your neighbour know thats what you call him :D

i once couldnt get the cap off something, i wedged a knife under it, not a good idea..i nearly sliced my knuckle off....needless to say i havent done it again

:D:D:D.....I really like Terry and Dot...wouldnt want to swap em. :)
This discussion has been closed.