Who has been your fav and least fav winners.

Comments

• nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourite: Kara and Artem

Least Favourite: Chris and Ola
  • StarpussStarpuss Posts: 12,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fav Jill and darren

Least fav Chris and Ola
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite - Kara and Artem :)

Least favourite - Tom and Camilla :mad:
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Faves

1. Kara & Artem
    2. Alesha & Matthew
    3. Ramps & Karen. He's easily the best male celeb to win the show.

Least Faves

1. Chris & Ola - least favourite & least deserved. I know I'm in a minority on here but I loved Ricky & Natalie.
  • lizziwillslizziwills Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    1. Alesha and Matthew (miss Matthew!) - she was so elegant in the ballroom, and sparkling in the Latin, and Matthew's choreography was great.

2. Tom and Camilla - just loved their chemistry right through, and that's my favourite show dance!

3. Mark and Karen - a remarkable transformation from his first week, and Karen worked miracles on him. And their Argentine Tango was simply Ah-Maze-Ing.

But I can't think of any winners I've disliked.
  • *Venetia**Venetia* Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really start watching until series 5 so can't pass judgment on earlier series.

Favourite winners

Kara and Artem
    Tom and Camilla

Least favourites

Chris and Ola by a mile (Ricky was robbed)
    Harry and Aliona
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My fave was Kara and Artem ♥

and the ones I disliked the most was Chris and Ola

:D
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fav.

Kara & Artem
    Mark & Karen

Least fav.

Tom & Camilla
    Harry & Aliona
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourites were Kara & Artem, followed closely by Mark & Karen. A third would be Alesha & Matt

Least favourites (sorry only one - easily!)
    Tom's wedding & Camilla
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best: Harry & Aliona, Chris & Ola.
    Worst: Kara & Artem.

Those are the only series I've seen properly, but Harry & Chris were my faves and I didn't like Kara.
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favs - Mark and Karen - probably not the best - that one's probably Kara's - but the one winning couple I would have been geuninely gutted had someone else won.

Least favs - Darren and Lilia (nothing against them especially Lilla - the best chereographer and teacher SCD's ever had) and I can understand and accept why they did win but it really ought to have been Zoe or Colin's year.

Ricky W was probably the best dancer his year but I never found him entertaining - the only person who really combined both was Jade - I was pretty sad when she had to pull out and especially sad it seems to have stuffed her atheletics career too - she was nowhere in the hall of fame in the Olympics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Tom and camilla had no chemistry at all. Couldn't stand Camilla and glad she has been pensioned off.
  • BruciesToupeBruciesToupe Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favs;

Jill and Darren
    Ramps and Karen
    Tom and Camilla (based mainly on the show dance)
    Chris and Ola (based mainly on that Charleston)..

Least
    Alesha & Matt
    Natasha & Brendan

Should have won
    Chelsee and Pasha... :-(((
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    Faves Alesha & Matt followed by Kara & Artem

Least fave winner: Harrry & Aliona (not him, it's her!) followed by Tom and Camilla - didn't like either of them - not a fan of flailing choreography.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    My favourite winners:

1. Ramps & Karen

2. Alesha & Matt

Their partnerships just had that extra something special - a quality that you can't manufacture or teach, it's just there and it creates magic on the dancefloor. Interestingly, both couples comprised a sort of introverted- extroverted type relationship. I think a lot of good can come of such a dichotomy because there isn't a clash of egos, there's more of a sense of balance as each person's character compliments the other's. It creates the ideal synergie in my opinion.

I don't think I've particularly liked many of the other winners, apart from Kara & Artem and Natasha & Brendan.

For me, Jill was too professional looking too early. Darren was annoying. Tom did a fantastic Showdance but I didn't enjoy anything else of his. Harry I was largely indifferent to. Chris Hollins I championed at the time but in retrospect I think I'd have prefered Ricky to have won (I loved the Cola Charleston when I first saw it because it had the novelty factor but it gets worse and worse each time I see clips of it - how the hell did it score 40 points?!).

Agree with ALL that, Sid - and I LOVED Natasha and Brendan - is when I first became a fan and never looked back!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourites: Kara, Jill

Least favourites:

Tom - Annoying. Rachel was a much better dancer

Chris - Ricky was much better

Alesha - Annoying personality. Not the best technical dancer. Overrated

Darren - Zoe should have won
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourites:

Tom (Yes, I liked him. Although, with hindsight, that might be because I fancied his character in Holby City :D)
    Jill
    Kara
    (and I quite liked Harry's Ballroom)

Least Favourites:

Darren
    Chris
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...I'm too new here to be allowed to organise a poll. Maybe somebody else can do it?

You can't do a poll for more than one thing, so it would need to be two polls on two threads. :)

Favourites
    Alesha and Matt
    Ramps and Karen
    Natasha and Brendan

Least Favourite
    Harry and Aliona
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourites: Kara and Artem, Alesha and Matt

Least favourite: Tom and Camilla

Mind you, this measures my own investment in each series - I passionately wanted Kara and Alesha to win their respective series and really couldn't have given a monkey's who won series 6.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    -Sid- wrote: »
    My favourite winners:

1. Ramps & Karen

2. Alesha & Matt

Their partnerships just had that extra something special - a quality that you can't manufacture or teach, it's just there and it creates magic on the dancefloor. Interestingly, both couples comprised a sort of introverted- extroverted type relationship. I think a lot of good can come of such a dichotomy because there isn't a clash of egos, there's more of a sense of balance as each person's character compliments the other's. It creates the ideal synergie in my opinion.

I don't think I've particularly liked many of the other winners, apart from Kara & Artem and Natasha & Brendan.

For me, Jill was too professional looking too early. Darren was annoying. Tom did a fantastic Showdance but I didn't enjoy anything else of his. Harry I was largely indifferent to. Chris Hollins I championed at the time but in retrospect I think I'd have prefered Ricky to have won (I loved the Cola Charleston when I first saw it because it had the novelty factor but it gets worse and worse each time I see clips of it - how the hell did it score 40 points?!).

Totally agree with the BIB

As for Chris Hollins - couldn`t abide that partnership :(
  • MoonbeanMoonbean Posts: 1,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, I can't believe how many people didn't like Tom and Camilla, they're my favourite ever (he was just such a boyant dancer and so light on his feet).
    Other favourites: Alesha and Matt, Chris and Ola - for the (wait for it) 'journey', because he really did improve dramatically over the series.

I don't have any I didn't like, although Kara and Artem weren't my favourites to win that year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Favourite - Kara and Artem

Least favourite - Tom and Camilla
    probably closely followed by Darren and Lilia
  • tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Favourite: Kara and Artem

Least Favourite: Darren and Lilia (Ooh that massive "JOURNEY" of his! All the way from week one to week two... *Shut up tabitha*)
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edit: didn't know we can have more than one fav winners. :D

Fav Winner: Kara, Ramps, Alesha (in that order)

Least fav: Chris Hollins, Darren Gough (in that order)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 170
    Forum Member
    Natasha and Brendan (I didnt get a sense of any passion or purpose and looking back on youtube at some performances they would be out week 4/5

I've searched YouTube on and off for years for Natasha and Brendan's dances, could you point me in the right direction? :)