What has Santa brought you?

Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
Forum Member
✭✭
OK it's well into Christmas Day now so I thought i'd open me prezzies!! :D

Had a Photo Calendar of my one year old Grandson THE BEST looking Grandson in the World!! :):) And a Sony Digital Photo frame off my son and DIL. :):)

Off to bed now but has Santa been to you??

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, we don't do pressies any more. Glad you enjoyed yours though:)
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »
    Maybe the Fairy might come? :)
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    So far got 2 fragrances and some clothes from my aunt and grandparents, tomorrow is for opening the presses at home but I know everything I have as I wrapped them myself :(
  • MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still have to wait about 10 hours. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Santa got me 'all I wanted' but added bugger to the beginning of that.
  • kate36kate36 Posts: 13,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    woodbush wrote: »

same here, mum and i buy each other stuff year round so we don't really bother at christmas
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    This is the first time in years that I've not opened a present at midnight. I'm really not bothered about what presents I'm getting this year. I just wanna be on my own watching telly and eating snack foods.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    This is the first time in years that I've not opened a present at midnight. I'm really not bothered about what presents I'm getting this year. I just wanna be on my own watching telly and eating snack foods.

dont blame you, what snacks have you got in?:D

its just my mum and i and the dog:D im guessing thats what we will be doing today:D
    pressie wise, we dont do the whole present thing but thats our choice
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been lavished with gifts from my hubbie to be, it's our first Christmas together, extravagance was bound to happen. My pressies so far are, a new quilting sewing machine, Kipling handbag, glass trinket box and matching clock, the biggest box of Thorntons chocolates I have ever seen, some speciality teas, some cook books, Bare Escentuals make up kit and some very sexy lingerie, which will definitely be put to good use later today.I still have another 19 presents from him to open. I shall cherish every gift. Before anyone asks, all gifts were paid for with money we had, no gifts were purchased on credit.
  • MordirithMordirith Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    Santa got me 'all I wanted' but added bugger to the beginning of that.

What do you expect living in Glasgow?

Santa throws all the broken, unwanted trash out over that shit hole. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have been lavished with gifts from my hubbie to be, it's our first Christmas together, extravagance was bound to happen. My pressies so far are, a new quilting sewing machine, Kipling handbag, glass trinket box and matching clock, the biggest box of Thorntons chocolates I have ever seen, some speciality teas, some cook books, Bare Escentuals make up kit and some very sexy lingerie, which will definitely be put to good use later today.I still have another 19 presents from him to open. I shall cherish every gift. Before anyone asks, all gifts were paid for with money we had, no gifts were purchased on credit.

does he make exceedingly good bags these days?:D
    sorry couldn't resist, hope you have a lovely first christmas together and many more happy ones to follow:) congrats

what did you buy him?:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chlamydia.
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've probably got socks.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nothing but aggro every year
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nothing but aggro every year

You really are a cheery little soul aren't you. Merry Christmas.
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Without looking, I know there will be a bar of Toblerone, a box containing a miniature bottle of port and some stilton, there'll be a 3-year old book about Formula 1 or Lewis Hamilton and some Star Wars tat.

For the missus there will be smelly stuff and bath stuff, there'll be some Betty Boop tat and there'll be a box of Turkish Delight chocolates and a bottle of white wine.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful but, honestly, I'd rather people just saved their money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    You really are a cheery little soul aren't you. Merry Christmas.

soon be over
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soon be over

Christmas comes but once a year, but the credit card bills last forever.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whip wrote: »
    Christmas comes but once a year, but the credit card bills last forever.

i hear that
    Forum Member
    kate36 wrote: »
    dont blame you, what snacks have you got in?:D

its just my mum and i and the dog:D im guessing thats what we will be doing today:D
    pressie wise, we dont do the whole present thing but thats our choice

Just peanuts and chocolate but I'm more of savoury girl. I really wish we had some crisps in.

I've got to go to a family member's house tomorrow at 1pm but I plan on not getting out of bed until the latest possible moment. I've also just found out that there is gonna be 12 people there which I'm feeling panicky about. :eek:

I'm going to stay for as little time as I can get away with then come back home to start preparing Christmas supper for other family members. I'm quite an antisocial person, especially at the moment so tomorrow is going to be stressful for me. I'm looking forward to Boxing Day. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't do proper presents either. We have a holiday instead just before christmas and buy each other daft stuff while we're away.
    Forum Member
    I just opened 3 presents tagged with my name. I got a Soap & Glory gift set from a family friend and a book about origami and The Amazing Spider-Man DVD from my mum's boyfriend.
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    A headache...Arrgh kids got up at 5am, everything unwrapped, talking tom toy is the devil incarnate. Lol hoping this tea will sort me out, I'm hiding in the kitchen

:D
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I got DVDs, iTunes vouchers, trainers and a Kindle Fire. I'm very happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMT:mad: