Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 9)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,395
Administrator
No, that's just 'Loose Women' you are watching. :)
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1726610

Comments

• nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Shiney new thread!
    • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
      Forum Member
      I was reminded of this classic on an old episode of 8 Out of 10 Cats the other night
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI7jC57GuZM
      :D
    • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,610
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Ricola. Just annoying.
    • chinchinchinchin Posts: 125,610
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      degsyhufc wrote: »
      I was reminded of this classic on an old episode of 8 Out of 10 Cats the other night

:eek::eek: Watched with the sound off. Some horrendous wigs on there!
    • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,483
      Forum Member
      Harvester with that awful boy giving orders in the kitchen :mad::mad::mad:
    • clareiowclareiow Posts: 303
      Forum Member
      I'm sorry if this doesn't count but the trail for the new series of Embarasing Bodies made me physically retch. I feel for the guy, it must be awful having a huge hole in your face, but I cannot believe they're showing it, and advertising it!!!!!
    • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      BellaRosa wrote: »

I seen that tonight .... I thought it was an ad for either "jamie olivier" or "sainsburys" ... how wrong was I! :eek:
    • GoCompareThisGoCompareThis Posts: 10,260
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Channel 4's trailer for 'Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners.' We get it, it's a new programme but FFS, stop shoving it in my face every 15 minutes! Every time I hear that woman go '9 10 9 10 9 10 9 10' my urge to kick the TV increases!:mad:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      all the Valentines day ads .... I couldn't care less!! .... next roll on easter! :mad:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
      Forum Member
      Still can't work out why they are propelling maltesters into the air? eat them!!!!
    • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      The O2 one about Beyoncé tickets annoys me. I think it's the weird music and the expectation that we're all going to think she looks stunning as she walks out.
    • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,438
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      SuperAPJ wrote: »
      The O2 one about Beyoncé tickets annoys me. I think it's the weird music and the expectation that we're all going to think she looks stunning as she walks out.

Can't stand it either. Hardly an original concept for an advert (in fact, a painfully obvious one) but then Beyonce was never one for originality:yawn:
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Makson wrote: »
      Can't stand it either. Hardly an original concept for an advert (in fact, a painfully obvious one) but then Beyonce was never one for originality:yawn:

What's as annoying is hearing Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones say "TEXT BEYONCE" at the end.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,075
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      pnp63 wrote: »
      Still can't work out why they are propelling maltesters into the air? eat them!!!!

Abusing maltesers?????:eek: The only place to throw them is down your neck!
    • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
      Forum Member

What is the guy in the cowboy hat SAYING? "Mnfgghhgghnnfm" :) Love the black guy's dancing "WITH NO PROBLEM" lol :D
    • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
      Forum Member
      crowby1 wrote: »
      What's as annoying is hearing Ned Stark from Game Of Thrones say "TEXT BEYONCE" at the end.

If only I could actually do that, and recieve a reply....
      :)
    • ***KEL******KEL*** Posts: 520
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Any advert that trys so hard to be sexy... We got sexy shampoo, sexy toothpaste etc and the perfume adverts are getting ridicjlous ... All wriggling round on beds and writhing ... Whats the deal with that. A paticullary bad one was Brad Pitts perfume advert with that long winded rubbish story .... Its so over the top nowadays. .... Sorry about my spelling
    • valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      BellaRosa wrote: »

Agreed, horrible little brat.:eek:
    • NickVaughanNickVaughan Posts: 4,417
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      He reminds me of a little Frank Skinner, only very annoying.
    • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
      Forum Member
      chinchin wrote: »
      :eek::eek: Watched with the sound off. Some horrendous wigs on there!
      grimtales1 wrote: »
      What is the guy in the cowboy hat SAYING? "Mnfgghhgghnnfm" :) Love the black guy's dancing "WITH NO PROBLEM" lol :D
      No idea. I don't think they did on the show either :D

The only one that comes close in England is "You buy one you get one free!!!" :p
    • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
      Forum Member
      Just seen a cringe worthy one from McDonalds.

Basically a mum says to her teenage son that her new lover will be moving in, the kid is frosty to him and ignores his attempts at 'bonding' until he invites him to McDonalds, and the kid offers him a gurkhin out of his burger.

the advert ends with the line 'we all have McDonalds in common' :o (puke!)
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Haha brilliant! Charlie Brookers Weekly Wipe tonight laid into the Cal-In yoghurt advert!

Not much different to the way I laid into it on this very thread.
      crowby1 wrote: »
      She couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. Shame for the yoghurt manufacturers who were hoping to hoodwink idiots into buying it with their scare tactics.

I hope her mother who fell and broke her hip isn't so lucky next time and perhaps cracks her head on the kitchen worktop on the way down. This is perfectly fine for me to wish upon her, as of course, she doesn't exist.

It certainly deserves all it gets.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Makson wrote: »

Whenever it is on I end up yelling "Who the hell do you think you are?!" at the telly. Makes me livid.
    • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,313
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      For all those who are not a fan of the pretentious perfume ads, you might like the advert for Alexander Armstrong's Big Ask (a new show starting on Dave). I'll say no more! :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      That new Carol McGiffin ad .... oh well if you can't get enough of "loose women" you now have her on an ad (I think its for kitchens) :eek:
    This discussion has been closed.