BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 53)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,386
Administrator
Scots rool wrote: »
Afternoon Elfy. :D

I'm sure the whole ensemble looks very chic........especially when you combine it with your onesie. :D
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1780626

Comments

• Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      :D:D Elfy's onesie top of the bill.
    • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
      Forum Member
      Ooooh! ** Looks round nervously **.....

Where is everyone...:eek::p
    • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahahahaha......fame at last for him. :D
    • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
      Forum Member

Phew! Not alone then, yes, love that Elfy's onesie gets top billing....:p:p
    • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
      Forum Member
      What a nice clean place it is.

It's a shame we have to keep moving, i hate packing and unpacking.:DDDDDDDDDD
    • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,780
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hicky wrote: »
      What a nice clean place it is.

It's a shame we have to keep moving, i hate packing and unpacking.:DDDDDDDDDD

:mad::mad:
      Wipe your bloomin' feet! Look at the mess you've trailed in. :p
    • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
      Forum Member
      I love the smell of new wood and fresh paint, don't you? :D
    • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Mootle wrote: »
      I love the smell of new wood and fresh paint, don't you? :D

Hicky was quick off the mark there with the new decking :D
    • minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
      Forum Member
      <starts unpacking the thread ornaments that were packed away 100 pages ago> :p
      Forum Member
      minkski wrote: »

I wonder if we should get some new ones? Are there any Speidi dolls in production perhaps??:D

Is anyone else watching Being Human?
      I recorded the first 3 episodes, and hoped to watch them all together, but my Sky+ box must have been playing up from halfway through the second episode.:mad:
      Can anyone tell me please what happened to the little boy ghost?:(
      Forum Member
      I wonder if we should get some new ones? Are there any Speidi dolls in production perhaps??:D

I recorded the first 3 episodes, and hoped to watch them all together, but my Sky+ box must have been playing up from halfway through the second episode.:mad:

I watch it Moots, but have only watched episode 1 so far, I will watch the second episode tomorrow probably :)

Dexter starts again on Sunday too :D
    • Laughing FairyLaughing Fairy Posts: 2,925
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Hello all! Just popped into new home to bag a seat.

minkski wrote: »

Sterling work, minks. Keep going, they're probably all down at the bottom somewhere.:D

Hi Moots. Belated congrats on 30,012 posts.:D Haven't watched that series I'm afraid, can't help.
      Forum Member
      Hello all! Just popped into new home to bag a seat.

Sterling work, minks. Keep going, they're probably all down at the bottom somewhere.:D

Hi Moots. Belated congrats on 30,012 posts.:D Haven't watched that series I'm afraid, can't help.

Thanks L F! :D
    • TheElfTheElf Posts: 2,376
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Yay for my onsie :D!
      Forum Member
      TheElf wrote: »

We still haven't had the picture yet though Elfy!! But your onsie made the top billing ;)
      Forum Member
      Hicky was quick off the mark there with the new decking :D
      You can smell the Decking Oil, it's expensive but well worth it.:DDDDDDD
      Forum Member
      (Reuters) - Apple Inc was recently attacked by hackers who infected the Macintosh computers of some employees, the company said on Tuesday in an unprecedented disclosure that described the widest known cyber attacks against Apple-made computers to date.

Reuters Top News ‏@Reuters

Apple to release tool later Tuesday to protect customers against malicious software
      http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/19/us-apple-hackers-idUSBRE91I10920130219

I think Gemo has got an Apple.
    • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 242,496
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      TheElf wrote: »

ha ha - what a way to start a new thread :p
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm its all very mysterious, shooting through the toilet door without checking where his GF was and not noticing she wasnt in bed:confused:
      Forum Member
      Barracute wrote: »
      Hmm its all very mysterious, shooting through the toilet door without checking where his GF was and not noticing she wasnt in bed:confused:
      Very strange, she probably has her own room, but what did he hear to think someone had broken in?
      And what was he doing firing through a bathroom door, he wouldn't know iof he hit anyone or not, unless he knew someone was behind the door, and why would the door be locked from the inside?
    • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

a moment of pure terror and panic

but yes its weird how he wouldn;t shout for her or check the bed
    • Islay1Islay1 Posts: 4,606
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Ohh, nice new thread, lovely smell of fresh paint.......but a slight whiff of a lingering something....can't quite place it!

Must be that bloody horse again!......Well done Elfy with your top of the thread onsie!! :D
    • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
      Forum Member
      Very strange, she probably has her own room, but what did he hear to think someone had broken in?
      And what was he doing firing through a bathroom door, he wouldn't know iof he hit anyone or not, unless he knew someone was behind the door, and why would the door be locked from the inside?
      a moment of pure terror and panic

but yes its weird how he wouldn;t shout for her or check the bed

.....http://www.pod702.co.za/Eyewitnessnews/docs/130219oscar_papers.pdf

Scroll down for tweets from the court room.

https://twitter.com/MG_Reporter
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the links, especially the first, how on earth did you find that :confused::eek:

So she was in the same bed and he just assumed she was still in there - without checking - and it never occurred to him that it might be her in the loo - until it was too late:confused: Hmmmm hard to imagine but then what do we know, we werent there:confused:
    This discussion has been closed.