CS: Gavin

iCandy77iCandy77 Posts: 1,457
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is he after Audrey?? He seemed a bit keen!

Comments

• EvannahEvannah Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's something iffy about him. He seems overly-defensive. As in, he puts up a wall and can get snappy, especially when someone is trying to have a joke with him. Anyone else think that?
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    He seemed more interest in the finances of the family than in any person. Like Gail possibly having money lying around from selling the house to David (we know she doesn't,) Nick's Bistro and Audrey's salon.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Mel94 wrote: »
    He seemed more interest in the finances of the family than in any person. Like Gail possibly having money lying around from selling the house to David (we know she doesn't,) Nick's Bistro and Audrey's salon.

Yes, that what's I saw! I'm wondering if he is even related? He seems like a conman or a thief or both. He's certainly iffy!
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    Yes, that what's I saw! I'm wondering if he is even related? He seems like a conman or a thief or both. He's certainly iffy!

My theory is that
    He only agreed to get back in contact with Michael because of some money issues he has and thought he could use Michael's desperation to his advantage but once he finds out about Michael's heart condition, he'll feel guilty for taking advantage of his father when he has a serious condition that could kill him.
  • iCandy77iCandy77 Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All good points! I did wonder myself if he was after money!
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Won't be a patch on Lewis if he is a con-artist
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Seems like they are pretty clearly setting him up as a gold digger.
  • iCandy77iCandy77 Posts: 1,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope he doesn't end up getting sectioned like his Hollyoaks character did!
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    Mel94 wrote: »

Please don't let it be another gail/Audrey lose their non existent fortune storyline
  • Sam_Williams1Sam_Williams1 Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Remember michael and gail left a note? Well I think Michael's son gavin never actually got the note, but an imposter did. I seem to remember Gavin living in a flat, well i think this guy is his neighbour and he got to the note first.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's obviously a crook. He wanted to know all about Gail's financial affairs and now he's onto Audrey owning the salon.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    Remember michael and gail left a note? Well I think Michael's son gavin never actually got the note, but an imposter did. I seem to remember Gavin living in a flat, well i think this guy is his neighbour and he got to the note first.

I think you could be right!
    There is maybe a reason why he is shown looking through the mail with an address for Gavin on the envelopes. Either that or Corrie were just showing his bills. I think he is an imposter though