WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 29 - 30 Spoilers Included

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer to Aaryn- If I were to get evicted before jury, I would go home to a job I love, a family that loves me, and a beautiful woman

The awkward moment when the railroad he works for fired him for being homophobic and antisemetic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn: "We know I'm Southern and I sometimes make jokes that aren't acceptable, but that doesn't mean I'm racist."
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PMSL this is hilarious. The last 2 hours have been like a soap opera. Jessie / GM / Aaryn plotted on getting Candice out. Somehow Candice mysteriously figured it out and told Helen. Helen freaked out and told Andy and McCranda. Andy told Judsie and Jessie looked scared :D. Poor Judd had no clue what happened. McCranda now confronting GM and Aaryn and they look so bashful and worried :D they think Jessie snitched on them. Feeds gold. The whole house is full of lies peeps are listening to everything.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Spencer to Aaryn- If I were to get evicted before jury, I would go home to a job I love, a family that loves me, and a beautiful woman

The awkward moment when the railroad he works for fired him for being homophobic and antisemetic.

Spencer hasn't actually been fired. His company just distanced themselves from his remarks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    PMSL this is hilarious. The last 2 hours have been like a soap opera. Jessie / GM / Aaryn plotted on getting Candice out. Somehow Candice mysteriously figured it out and told Helen. Helen freaked out and told Andy and McCranda. Andy told Judsie and Jessie looked scared :D. Poor Judd had no clue what happened. McCranda now confronting GM and Aaryn and they look so bashful and worried :D they think Jessie snitched on them. Feeds gold. The whole house is full of lies peeps are listening to everything.

This still seems to be going on. Judd appears to now be in the hotseat, with Amanda, Andy, Aaryn, GM all intensely questioning him!
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll be interesting to see if Amanda, McCrae, Andy actually go after Judd if either of them win HoH. Judd is a superfan that has wanted to be on the show for years and he isn't going to go down without a fight. He'll easily expose all the Goof Troop stuff. Andy's game will be exposed big time. I think it's very risky for them to target Judd this early.
  • Shine_OnShine_On Posts: 1,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    It'll be interesting to see if Amanda, McCrae, Andy actually go after Judd if either of them win HoH. Judd is a superfan that has wanted to be on the show for years and he isn't going to go down without a fight. He'll easily expose all the Goof Troop stuff. Andy's game will be exposed big time. I think it's very risky for them to target Judd this early.

Amanda only talks about getting Judd out further down the line - like after 3 or 4 evictions - but I can't see her lasting that long. Helen, Elissa and Andy all seem to have Judd high on their hitlist. I don't think McCrae will bother.

Judd was in a great spot last week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »

I caught some of a brief whispery conversation between Andy and McCrae this morning about just this. They were worried that Judd could tell all, and Andy is also pissed at Amanda for being so quick to "swap" Judd out with Aaryn, who he thinks would have no hesitation to expose them if her neck was on the line.

They concluded the conversation by wondering whether it would be best to cut Judd off now, or to "reel him back in". I think they plan to discuss it again today, because it was 4am at the time and Andy was going to bed.