Options

Jude Law to be a dad again

sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to Mail online Jude is expecting a fourth child with a 'mystery' New Yorker.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It makes a change from the mother not revealing who the father of their child is I suppose.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't this the 5th one ? I thought he'd already got 4 kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It could be his fourth child with the mystery New Yorker for all we know, because it's a mystery.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    It makes a change from the mother not revealing who the father of their child is I suppose.

LOL,although i am guessing she must be about to sell her story as he has announced it.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    sueh21 wrote: »
    LOL,although i am guessing she must be about to sell her story as he has announced it.

Might be more to do with the story was about to break anyway, http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/07/todays-blind-items_27.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Might be more to do with the story was about to break anyway, http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2009/07/todays-blind-items_27.html

Ah,elementary my dear Watson! What a plonker to try and deny it though.Maybe should have thought about contraception. Bet frosty atmosphere on promotional tour was an understatement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Wow.... if that BI is about him, I wonder if it is a 'c-list actress'' sister? And if so, whose sister it is? Although there are a few people speculating about one particular co-star of his on that site...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hell- do they not know the value of birth control ,especially when on one night stands.What an idiot he is.
  • Options
    AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member

Nah, he's just jealous because Cliff Parisi is getting all the attention
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Four children already if you count his ex-wife Sadie's eldest son (Jude's stepson) as well as his three natural kids with her....unless he's got more kids hidden away somewhere??! :eek::D
  • Options
    ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Four children already if you count his ex-wife Sadie's eldest son (Jude's stepson) as well as his three natural kids with her....unless he's got more kids hidden away somewhere??! :eek::D

well there was a rumour that he was also the daddy of a certain supermodel's daughter. Believed to have happened during some swinging parties in Primrose Hill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    KnifeEdgeKnifeEdge Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue Jeremy

You should have put something on the end of it!
  • Options
    gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dory22 wrote: »

That article said she had DNA test to prove he's the father. That test is supposed to have risks to the pregnancy - couldn't they have waited a few months longer? All must be OK though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Model Samantha Burke has been revealed as the woman pregnant with Jude Law's fourth child.

The actor's representative yesterday announced that Law would father a child in autumn with an ex-partner and DNA tests show that Burke is the expectant mother, TMZ reports.

Burke's attorney's said: "Ms Burke can confirm that she did in fact have a relationship with Mr Law and that she has informed Mr Law that she is expecting his child later this fall.

"Since informing Mr Law of the pregnancy, he has been nothing but responsive and supportive of Ms Burke and the pregnancy."

According to the Babies "R" Us store registry, the child is due on October 6.

That was from DS today - Anyone think its a strange phrase of saying that DNA tests show that Burke is the expectant mother? Surely the bump in her belly could show that too?

Also, with all their money why would they register at Babies R Us? Wouldnt they use a false name too?

Oh well, congrats to them anyway!
  • Options
    henderohendero Posts: 11,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a shame he and Sienna Miller aren't together anymore, they're perfect for one another.
  • Options
    yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hendero wrote: »
    It's a shame he and Sienna Miller aren't together anymore, they're perfect for one another.

She is too good for him. Sienna is lovely
  • Options
    HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfft. He's totally copying Cliff Parisi
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cliff must be annoyed, having the limelight taken away from him so rudely. :sleep:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hendero wrote: »

I liked them together too.They seems so happy and laid back and back then she worse some stunning clothes, and looked great. But not to be.
  • Options
    sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure that really fits the bill here.

He had a fling, she got pregnant. Stupid girl. He's such a tart. Bet he was seriously p*****d off when he found out.

What did she think she was playing at? She's a rich girl too. I find it hilarious that her family are now consulting a lawyer to work out how Jude boy will pay for this for the rest of his working life. They're talking about claiming half his earnings as well.

Only in America.....:D:D:D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1203543/Revealed-The-night-stand-unknown-actress-cost-Jude-Law-millions.html

This is getting interesting Looks like she wants a slice of his money afterall.
    But one impending note of conflict has already surfaced: Samantha's lawyer has indicated that she wants a sizeable payout, including a percentage of Jude's future earnings.