Dinner Date (Part 2)

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voice-over woman is excelling herself today.

She's even more irritating than usual.
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Voice-over woman is excelling herself today.

She's even more irritating than usual.

She's just awful. Her tone of voice always suggests that she thinks she's far wittier than she actually is.
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone watching? Don't remember this one.
    Tatiana seems like she'll be good fun!
  • LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    Anyone watching? Don't remember this one.
    Tatiana seems like she'll be good fun!

God, she is driving me up the wall with her screeching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having a sip of wine everytime she says "Oh my God" ;)
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean made a nice cheesecake, I never knew there was such a thing as a flan pan.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    I'm having a sip of wine everytime she says "Oh my God" ;)

You must be absolutely legless by now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    You must be absolutely legless by now.
    Indeed I am...glug, glug!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is all quite funny:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why did the last two dinner dates have dressing gowns on when they are asked about how the dinner date went?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That looks disgusting :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see how this chicken turns out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    won't the beer can melt?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandydune wrote: »
    won't the beer can melt?:confused:

That's what I was thinking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it turned out to be ok, beer can was fine.:D

I'm wondering who she is going to pick:D

and just noticed the third one has his dressing gown on :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought nr. 1's poster was of David Beckham before he said it was him.
  • Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tatiana's fiesty with a capital F. Probably a hell of a lot of fun to date at first but the novelty might wear thin pretty quick.

Oh, she's chosen number 2. I'm thinking they'll only need the 1 cab to get home. ;)
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tatiana was so over the top. The first guy was right in that it would be hard to even be friends with someone like her.

I thought the stuff between her and the 2nd date was so sleazy. It was so obvious they were doing it for the cameras, and of course they ended up as "just friends". :rolleyes:

The 3rd guy was lovely. The kind of man that would make a great boyfriend but often gets overlooked by women.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I watched it yesterday when Tony from Bristol was on and he chose the dark haired woman who said she liked dressing up....in burlesque outfits...but you knew they wouldnt get on, she had no personality, But right at the end it said they were no longer in touch but he was dating one of the others,and i didnt know which one, just curious as the last girl (recruitment consultant} and he seemed to get on so well and I hoped it was her. A ny one know?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Tatiana was so over the top. The first guy was right in that it would be hard to even be friends with someone like her.

I thought the stuff between her and the 2nd date was so sleazy. It was so obvious they were doing it for the cameras, and of course they ended up as "just friends". :rolleyes:

The 3rd guy was lovely. The kind of man that would make a great boyfriend but often gets overlooked by women.

Everything you say is exactly what I thought.
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a lucky girl today's picker was with 3 lovely, funny fellas to choose from! I'd have chosen number one because he was so self depracating and made me laugh.

I do wonder why though, when they say how well they got along and how 'we'll definitely be friends at least for a long time' (as today's did) we then see that they never saw each other again.

Wish I could meet any one of those 3 'dates' today, and cannot believe they are single!
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These are all repeas
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    These are all repeas

Just been on the ITV website, doesn't look as though another series is in the offing as they're not looking for new contestants - if you go onto the link ITV list to apply, it's still from last year. I'd sort of love to do it - as long as they were fellas like today - but I just know I'd get fat, bald old fellas. I'd have such a long list of criteria, they'd never find anyone for me!!:D Also, my son would disown me out of shame and embarrassment!
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    Just been on the ITV website, doesn't look as though another series is in the offing as they're not looking for new contestants - if you go onto the link ITV list to apply, it's still from last year. I'd sort of love to do it - as long as they were fellas like today - but I just know I'd get fat, bald old fellas. I'd have such a long list of criteria, they'd never find anyone for me!!:D Also, my son would disown me out of shame and embarrassment!

It's a real shame there doesn't seem to be another series coming up. It's so much better than CDWM these days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JulesF wrote: »
    It's a real shame there doesn't seem to be another series coming up. It's so much better than CDWM these days.

Definitely - I've given up on CDWM now, Dave Lamb's a parody of himself and the contestants are pretty much would-be 'Big Brother' types. A pity, it used to be good, lighthearted viewing - Coach Trip, which was unmissable, sadly went the same way.