Options

Planning a hen night

stormin normstormin norm Posts: 5,312
Forum Member
I'm organising my friends hen night for May next year. Never organised one before and I want to make it really good for her. Has anyone got any tips on how I can make it memorable, or any activities that are slightly out of the ordinary?

There will be between 10-15 of us going, staying 1 night somewhere in the UK ( possibly either Brighton or London but open to suggestions). At the moment I'm looking at some kind of activity during the day and then a stripper show or similar in the evening - safe, as I know she likes that kind of thing but would really like something a little different. Also day time activity? Nothing too physical like abseiling due to her health restrictions, someone suggested London bike tour but don't know.

Just really looking for tips/ideas/experiences really, as I want her to enjoy it and can't consult her as it's a surprise! :)

Comments

• Options
    Vast_GirthVast_Girth Posts: 9,793
    Forum Member
    Avoid London. Brighton is cool. Also Nottingham is very good for stag/hen dos.

How about renting a cottage for you all to stay in and getting naked butlers?