Meerkat Manor - Animal Planet

MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
Forum Member
Has anyone else been following Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet?

I find it compulsive viewing and find it so much more interesting than any soap. Great characters, good story lines and usually a cliff-hanger ending on every show. :)

Comments

• DiZZySpOOnDiZZySpOOn Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Don't know about the program, but the constant adverts on the radio do my head in, and I wouldn't watch it now in protest! :D
  • astra19Eastra19E Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've only seen it a few times, but it's way better than any other soap!
    It's a shame most documentary channels don't get good ratings :(
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    astra19E wrote:
    I've only seen it a few times, but it's way better than any other soap!
    It's a shame most documentary channels don't get good ratings :(

This show deserves some recognition, but being on this channel, it will pass most people by. It would be great viewing on BBC daytime or on BBC2 in the evening.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    This has got to be replayed soon,
    Its is one of the best show i have ever watched on The Animal Planet and i was unhappy to find out there was only 12 shows in all

Anyone know if it got good ratings for the animal planet ?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    vortical wrote:
    This has got to be replayed soon,
    Its is one of the best show i have ever watched on The Animal Planet and i was unhappy to find out there was only 12 shows in all

Anyone know if it got good ratings for the animal planet ?

I am very sad to think that the series is so short and I must have watched the last episode this afternoon. :(

The afternoon show is always the one repeated from the night before, so I have just had a quick look to see which episode is showing on the channel (+1) just now and it's the start of the series, when Shakespeare rescues Mitch.

Anyone know if this series is available on dvd? I might have to record them myself if it isn't, as I think this is one of the best series I have ever watched.
  • hallstarhallstar Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just been watching the last few episodes on my Sky+ and have to say I loved it. Great to watch, better than alot of drama which a range of emotions such as Mozart desperate to find her lost pup and Shakesphere stuggling to get home and hoping that he made it to the morning while his sisters looked after him him.

Would be nice to see a 2nd series to see how they are getting on to see if Carlos stayed with Tosca which I hope and if Shakesphere returned although I fear that may not be the case.