Options

WHATM - CBB5 - Day 21 Tuesday 23/01/2007 - 6am to Noon

Comments

• Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    JJ asks Cleo if shes ok. She says yes and hopes for sunshine. They say how cold it is. Now discussing the shopping. JJ leaves bathroom.

Did Jo actually cut Cleo's hair - she got called to the DR as Jo was about to start? (My tv is downstairs and I am upstairs at present.) :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote:
    Did Jo actually cut Cleo's hair - she got called to the DR as Jo was about to start? (My tv is downstairs and I am upstairs at present.) :)

She cut one bit off before Cleo grabbed the shears and started hacking her own hair. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why does Jade keep saying she needs to learn to argue properly.
    Why not learn not to argue. Stupid bint

I think that she means that she wants to be able to have a disagreement with someone without losing her temper. She said that she admired the way that Shilpa stayed calm during their row and seem bemused that it was possible to have a heated row that had some boundaries. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i got up early but not to watch Jade :mad: just couldn't sleep.
    I haven't watched any interview since the Davina one because I don't believe for a minute that she's genuinely sorry for anything other than the personal harm it's done to her or her family.
  • Options
    On the HeathOn the Heath Posts: 23,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    witchiepoo wrote:
    heath - was it you who said you got an email from channel 4? I did too - thing is I don't remember emailing them :(:o maybe i did it one night after a bottle of cava - but I really don't remember
    Yeah I got one!

I definitely sent them email, a few in fact so I didnt know which one they were replying to. Did you just get their standard response acknowledgement?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alig wrote:
    I'm inclined to agree, she is going to do an anger management course, because she has realised the effect it could have on her kids, and noone deserves to go home and find the windows smashed. She hasnt even seen her kids yet.
    Has someone done this to Jades house then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    witchiepoo wrote:
    i got up early but not to watch Jade :mad: just couldn't sleep.
    I haven't watched any interview since the Davina one because I don't believe for a minute that she's genuinely sorry for anything other than the personal harm it's done to her or her family.
    My opinion is also that its a kind of selfish sorryness. Sorry for the flak shes getting, sorry her family are stuck with it too and sorry her image has been dented.

I dont mean I wish this on her, just thats my conclusion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has someone done this to Jades house then?

Yes she went back this morning for a change of clothes and her windows had been smashed in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Channel 4 to change warning on show.

WARNING: CBB may contain adult language and flashing lights.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    alig wrote:
    I'm inclined to agree, she is going to do an anger management course, because she has realised the effect it could have on her kids, and noone deserves to go home and find the windows smashed. She hasnt even seen her kids yet.

In my other life I worked with highly disturbed adolescents, some of whom were serving very long sentences even up to life for serious offences. Anger management courses and family therapy were part of their treatment. These are what I would recommend for Jade if I had the power. I have seen how some of the most out of control people can turn their lives around. It would be a blessing for Jade's children and give them a far better chance in life. Simply hurling abuse at her will achieve nothing. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got one!

I definitely sent them email, a few in fact so I didnt know which one they were replying to. Did you just get their standard response acknowledgement?

yep - so no clue as to what it was about :(

memo to self - do not go on computer after 3 or more glasses of wine
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    alig wrote:
    She cut one bit off before Cleo grabbed the shears and started hacking her own hair. ;)

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote:
    In my other life I worked with highly disturbed adolescents, some of whom were serving very long sentences even up to life for serious offences. Anger management courses and family therapy were part of their treatment. These are what I would recommend for Jade if I had the power. I have seen how some of the most out of control people can turn their lives around. It would be a blessing for Jade's children and give them a far better chance in life. Simply hurling abuse at her will achieve nothing. :)

I just hope she does do it and sticks to it. I still think that Jo and Danielle were far worse than Jade, but I doubt if they will get as much flack as her, first out scapegoat.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion is also that its a kind of selfish sorryness. Sorry for the flak shes getting, sorry her family are stuck with it too and sorry her image has been dented.

I agree.
    I don't want idiots hurling abuse at her in the street or smashing her windows - I'd be happy if she just faded away off our screens & magazines.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think you're all probably right - Jade will manage to make a comeback eventually - heyho :rolleyes:

Can anyone enlighten me???

On another thread I asked when did Dirk flirt with Cleo and was told he invited her into the bedroom at one point. I'm not trying to say this was wrong, but I don't remember it - anyone here???

(haven't watched 24/7 and haven't kept up with ALL the goings-on) :o

Morning flossie - I do remember one situation where there had been some humorous banter between Shilpa and Dirk and others were around and he said something along the lines "Would you like to come to my bedroom and look at my pictures?" I thought at the time that he was joshing with Shilpa but I think that Cleo was one of those nearby. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alig wrote:
    I just hope she does do it and sticks to it. I still think that Jo and Danielle were far worse than Jade, but I doubt if they will get as much flack as her, first out scapegoat.
    I would say they were just as bad - & the death of any hope of a career when they come out should ensure they don't get away with that - plus they will not get the protection of no crowd that Jade got when she came out so they will both come out to booing crowds
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alig wrote:
    Yes she went back this morning for a change of clothes and her windows had been smashed in
    Thanks for replying. How awful, but in a way inevitable because so many blame her for everything (all the alleged bullying and racism)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    alig wrote:

I entirely agree about Jo and Danielle - they seem nasty all of the time. Jade was more friendly and smiley generally except when she got stuck into Shilpa which was inexcusable. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I won't completely disagree with you, but I do think any self awareness is a good thing, even it's brought about by selfish reasons.

I know many, including myself, that have made life changes along the way, on the realisation that behaviours and attitudes were having a negative effect on children and family.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    witchiepoo wrote:
    yep - so no clue as to what it was about :(

memo to self - do not go on computer after 3 or more glasses of wine
    :):):)
  • Options
    merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I got one!

I got a standard e-mail back too, is there a club to join for that :)

Shilpa, Ian chatting, Cleo joins them, Shilpa 'I'm a lady, at least as much a lady as Cleo is' :D little does she know
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    polish1 wrote:
    I won't completely disagree with you, but I do think any self awareness is a good thing, even it's brought about by selfish reasons.

I know many, including myself, that have made life changes along the way, on the realisation that behaviours and attitudes were having a negative effect on children and family.

Good for you! :)
  • Options
    merlinsmummerlinsmum Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shilpa saying she thinks she's found BB easier than the others as she didn't know anyone so didn't have pre-conceived ideas on everyone.
    Cleo starts on about Kenny days again
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    merlinsmum wrote:
    I got a standard e-mail back too, is there a club to join for that :)

Shilpa, Ian chatting, Cleo joins them, Shilpa 'I'm a lady, at least as much a lady as Cleo is' :D little does she know

Yeah!
    I like how its worded, more or less "Big Brother will get back to you" (if we feel like it)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :):):)

Another quiet night OTH or were you neighbours rearranging the furniture again? ;)