Billie Pipers mouth

sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just watched Turn left and the big topic of convo in our house is what was up with Billie's mouth. Has she been botoxed? Sounded like she could hardly speak. surely it wasn't like that before?
Distracted us from the episode somewhat.

Comments

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Why do you keep looking in my mouth!? People keep doing that. Strangers in the street. What are you looking at? Is there something in my mouth?"
  • charlie1charlie1 Posts: 10,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rorschach wrote: »
    "Why do you keep looking in my mouth!? People keep doing that. Strangers in the street. What are you looking at? Is there something in my mouth?"

:D:D

She did seem to be talking like she was a ventriloquists dummy.

Good episode though, and great to see her back.
  • Drinking_GeckoDrinking_Gecko Posts: 2,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone said on a previous post that made me laugh, she seems to have lost weight but her teeth have stayed the same size.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    She has the same mouth movements as she did in New Earth when she was Cassandra trying mimic Rose.. looks like Billy was trying mimic rose as well..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    50th thread on the subject, well done.

What was with her mouth anyway, I've forgotten already?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have watched the episode twice now and I really cannot see what alot of people are commenting on:confused:...the only thing I've noticed that accent sounds a bit more posh and that she looks really skinny...but I guess thats because she lost weight for her BDJ drama
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 10,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    crazzyaz7 wrote: »
    ...but I guess thats because she lost weight for her BDJ drama

I saw her B.J. drama :yawn:
  • Plant_PiePlant_Pie Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought part of the reason was her trying get back into the accent but still bizare

Got better suddenly halfway so woo
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL

Sorry I did not realise this had already been discussed.Seems a shame if she has resorted to cosmetic surgery already.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

:p:cool::D
    ...please tell me that wasn't a typo + my over-active dirty mind :p
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Secret Diary of a Call Girl
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Was she the monkey?
  • TheFirstCutTheFirstCut Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    As soon as I heard her talk I wondered if she'd had any dental treatment as something was wrong.
  • Nadias_ballsNadias_balls Posts: 1,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not being horrible, but I think her chin looked a little higher than usual. Her voice definately seemed a lot different, something was going on. I don't know whether she's had anything done; maybe she was just concentrating so much on the accent, trying to get it right that it just really showed physically as well.
  • TheFirstCutTheFirstCut Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    I'm not being horrible, but I think her chin looked a little higher than usual. Her voice definitely seemed a lot different, something was going on. I don't know whether she's had anything done; maybe she was just concentrating so much on the accent, trying to get it right that it just really showed physically as well.

Yeah, she did say she had to practice being a chav again.

I do actually like Billie, so it was a little of a shock.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Heres my take on her first scene with Donna

RT: "Whatsssch Sccchhyour name?"
    DN: "Donna, And you?"
    RT: "Well, I wasssch jusssscht Passsching by -- I scccchouldn't even be here, Itsscch wrong, It'sssssch ssscho wrong -- Ssssshcorry, what was it, Donna what?"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,121
    Forum Member
    Her mouth has always been wider than her face, but yes she definitely did seem to be struggling at the Rose Tyler voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's always looked like a jack-knifed dingy.
  • Blackhorse47Blackhorse47 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem is she's married that lump of an actor from Lewis. I only ever catch every other line he utters thereby ruining what would otherwise be the best detective show on tv. I assume when they're alone they communicate in their own bizarre language that they only they understand.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    She has the same mouth movements as she did in New Earth when she was Cassandra trying mimic Rose.. looks like Billy was trying mimic rose as well..

Looked more like Bugs Bunny trying to mimic Rose.

Maybe thats the big reveal and why the trailer quotes "it can't be" as Bugs lands a smacker on the doctor and hops down a hole.
  • cy_bonescy_bones Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The answer is obvious - there are no orthodontists in Rose's alternate universe...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think it was that bad.. Ive watched the episode three times now, and i find its fine.. Remember she hasnt played the role for like ages so shes probably just getting back into the swing of things.
    But yeh i did notice shes lost weight. Ahh well... I thought that she was more like mimicking the Doctor.. Like how she was talking and what she was saying lol.
  • drwhorudrwhoru Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    she sounded like vic reeves from shooting stars.

reallly wanna shee those fingars
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    the right hand side of her top lip appeared to be completely paralysed. She'd either had a partial stroke or botox. I'm guessing it was botox.

Unfortunately, it spoiled an otherwise completely brilliant episode for both myself and the wife. We both noticed it immediately.

She did improve as the episode went on, and apparently she's a lot better in the next two episodes. However that first scene was really important as it was her first appearance in the show for two years, and first impressions last etc..
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wize wrote: »
    Looked more like Bugs Bunny trying to mimic Rose.

Maybe thats the big reveal and why the trailer quotes "it can't be" as Bugs lands a smacker on the doctor and hops down a hole.

:D:D:D Plausible!

That'sh all folksh! :D

:o