"I met her and I banged her"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's gone ten at night and he can't say "banged"? Seriously? You can say virtually any word you like at that hour, I don't get their reactions.
  • TheMagic8ballTheMagic8ball Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from what I've heard about Geordie Shore the girls on it really don't think too much about their health.

You're making the assumption that they think at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Was it someone from Geordie Shore? Who was it ?

Holly off Geordie Shore
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never seen Gordie shore but i guess she's the nearest they could find to Snookie:rolleyes:.I always wonder why girls go for guys like him but i guess its one way to get 5 minutes of fame.....................and an std.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    He could have said it worse.

He's just a young lad doing what young lads do, but in the public eye. I think he knows he's got no chance of winning so is just making the most of his 15 minutes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's face it, if he ever did get record deals, etc, he'd put all the cash he made straight up his nose. Probably.
  • daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    How the hell has this twits parents raised him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    needs killin' lol :p

if he goes tomorrow I will cream haha
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is just vile human being and I hope he does read this.

I agree and what is it with these women who would bang such a facially challenged person. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    I don't like him but I have less liking for half the people that rabbit on about him being such and such a little ****. He's no different from most other British teenagers.

Hell he's no different than half the people on this forum I'd wager.
  • Neda_TurkNeda_Turk Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    qivashe wrote: »
    It's gone ten at night and he can't say "banged"? Seriously? You can say virtually any word you like at that hour, I don't get their reactions.

It's not the words he was using but his attitude of bragging about casual sex and using women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a very crass thing to say don't you think? What word he used was irrelevant, it's the fact he stated it so bluntly that he's out partying and 'banging' birds just because he can now he's 'famous' off the x factor. Yeah, very crass...but still funny.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Will someone explain????
    On the Xtra Factor Caroline and Olly were asking him about a headline about him shagging someone. He said "I met her and I banged her".
  • notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a charmer! :rolleyes:

yep he is a total tool

i expect his parents are so cringing..........frankie, you have got to get a grip......calm it down for goodness sake........u are not going to win, unless u really do change ur attitude to women and growing up..........get ur vocals better, be unique in a musical way..........i cant give a shit if u screw every woman in the land, but, are u musically inventive, creative, have musical ability, do u understand the creative process? are u clever as a musician........i think u are not and all u can do is screw anything that passess before u...hope i am wrong

time to grow up bad boy...
    Forum Member

That's what i thought, its not like they don't make innuendos all the time on xtra factor anyway so i didn't get the reaction.
  • Neda_TurkNeda_Turk Posts: 8,447
    Forum Member
    Kenpachi wrote: »
    I don't like him but I have less liking for half the people that rabbit on about him being such and such a little ****. He's no different from most other British teenagers.

Hell he's no different that half the people on this forum I'd wager.

But the difference is that I don't come here and tell you about what I did sexually last night and that the person I was with, I was just using for sex and then discarded them. I then don't say it like it makes me a great person and brag about it.
  • mollymoonymollymoony Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    He is just a talentless immature little boy :(
  • jwire1977jwire1977 Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Holly off Geordie Shore

This link explains all...

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/geordie-shore/cast/holly
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    Who ever it was she doesn't think too much about her health having anything to do with that sex addict. She could catch anything

Sex addict? He wishes, the clown hasn't even scored a third of the women he has claimed to have bed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Tosser. Get him off the show.
  • James Martin 2James Martin 2 Posts: 4,388
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bugger me, I wouldn't want ANYONE to know if I'd banged her.
    Forum Member
    Neda_Turk wrote: »
    But the difference is that I don't come here and tell you about what I did sexually last night and that the person I was with, I was just using for sex and then discarded them. I then don't say it like it makes me a great person and brag about it.

Well they asked.

For the record Im not a fan of his at all, but think he's just like the majority of lads his age, and instead of telling his mates about "the bird he'd banged" he told half the country!
  • The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its not the word its the context that is shocking, he is a love em and leave type and he is making sure that everyone knows it. He is just so appalling, you think it can't get any worse with him and guess what it does.
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinkegg wrote: »
    He could have said it worse.

He's just a young lad doing what young lads do, but in the public eye. I think he knows he's got no chance of winning so is just making the most of his 15 minutes.

If he needs to be on the xfactor to pull her then i pity him:D:D
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    notin wrote: »
    yep he is a total tool

i expect his parents are so cringing..........frankie, you have got to get a grip......calm it down for goodness sake........u are not going to win, unless u really do change ur attitude to women and growing up..........get ur vocals better, be unique in a musical way..........i cant give a shit if u screw every woman in the land, but, are u musically inventive, creative, have musical ability, do u understand the creative process? are u clever as a musician........i think u are not and all u can do is screw anything that passess before u...hope i am wrong

time to grow up bad boy...
    Or not. Frankie Cocozza's dad boasts about conquests.