International Soap Stars who should be in EE

2»

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,299
    Forum Member
    That last bit of text was meant to say not sure (I wrote sure sure I was tired :D)

Yes I think we better get back on topic not sure how Scrabs will feel about his thread being hijacked :blush::blush::D

Pfft I'm used to you sexual deviants clogging up the board with your filth.
  • Sunday_GirlSunday_Girl Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Lesley-Anne Down as the camper than camp bitch forced to slum it in Walford after her husband loses all their money. Luckily he kept enough hidden in off shore accounts to purchase The Vic.
    Forum Member
    Lesley-Anne Down as the camper than camp bitch forced to slum it in Walford after her husband loses all their money. Luckily he kept enough hidden in off shore accounts to purchase The Vic.

LM suggested her in the other thread, I don't think I've even heard of her before :D
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    LM suggested her in the other thread, I don't think I've even heard of her before :D

She started out in Upstairs Downstairs. She has done several US soaps. Always plays the bitch so campingly delicious!
    Forum Member
    She started out in Upstairs Downstairs. She has done several US soaps. Always plays the bitch so campingly delicious!

I think EE is calling out for a decent bitch :D

Welcome to the forums by the way :)
    Forum Member

• LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nicollette Sheridan
    Best known for her roles on Knots Landing and Desperate Housewives. She's actually british born but due to living in the US for decades and all her roles being in the US, people assume she is american.. I could imagine her in ED as a sexy business woman who opens up a new classy boutique in the village. She soon becomes good friends with Chrissie and has a lesbian fling with Charity.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfft I'm used to you sexual deviants clogging up the board with your filth.

BIB You should apply you're a shoe in :p
    Forum Member
    Nicollette Sheridan
    Best known for her roles on Knots Landing and Desperate Housewives. She's actually british born but due to living in the US for decades and all her roles being in the US, people assume she is american.. I could imagine her in ED as a sexy business woman who opens up a new classy boutique in the village. She soon becomes good friends with Chrissie and has a lesbian fling with Charity.

I didn't know she was British. She left DH under a cloud didn't she.
    Forum Member
    BIB You should apply you're a shoe in :p

Not if you apply too, you have much more experience than I do
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't know she was British. She left DH under a cloud didn't she.

Yeah. She claims she was fired unfairly and there was a big court case which she lost. She has barely worked since.