Soap Characters That Need to Get Their Comeuppance

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aaron's tears caused flooding in Cumbria

Chase should be worshiped and adorned for bringing such a great man into the world:cool:

FIFY. :p
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's already confessed her sins and hates the Dingles. She should get a gold medal :p

:D

I cannot disagree with that!
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FIFY. :p

Aaron hasn't cried in weeks:p

He is being a supportive older brother and boyfriend and will help bring that bitch Chrissie down for running soap's sexiest man out of town>:(
  • Options
    soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes lets add Phelan
  • Options
    Cool_mateCool_mate Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clayton Hibbs

Main reason? He killed Kylie FFS! >:( :(:cry: why the hell did she have to be murdered by a crap randomer like him?!

Its not just cos he killed Kylie tho that is my biggest reason

He's a waste of a character, he's a crap actor and he killed my favourite character so I really hope David returns the favour! Are we really supposed to believe he's 15? He looks like he's about 35

Also Phelan. He's another character I can't stand, he's just a cheap rip off of Lewis Archer

Babe on EastEnders tho I don't watch that no more
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aaron hasn't cried in weeks:p

He is being a supportive older brother and boyfriend and will help bring that bitch Chrissie down for running soap's sexiest man out of town>:(

But she didn't run Bluto out of town. Kelvin's real life wife is pregnant and he's gone on paternity leave. So he was bound to leave in some way, that just happened to be the way it was done.
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »
    But she didn't run Bluto out of town. Kelvin's real life wife is pregnant and he's gone on paternity leave. So he was bound to leave in some way, that just happened to be the way it was done.

Well he could have left in a nice way like Jason did on Corrie, he went to live in another part of the world and had nice goodbyes with Eileen, Todd and Sean. Andy could have had a similar exit and then I wouldn't be mad at Chrissie.:)
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Aaron went to jail what more does he have to pay for?:confused:

Beating up Paddy, beating up Jackson, the robbery, frowning all the time, crying all the time, being in a relationship with the also insufferable Robert.

I will give Aaron this though: I have to come to hate Robert even more.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Tracy Barlow, swift & final please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget about dropping that pallet of hay on James:D
    She deserves zero comeuppance for that though. That was her finest moment. :D
  • Options
    Darth_Joker_12Darth_Joker_12 Posts: 12,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I forgot to mention Lauren and Clayton from Coronation Street and Emma from Emmerdale.

I'm a bit surprised that nobody's mentioned Claudette from EastEnders.
  • Options
    benjwx1benjwx1 Posts: 5,374
    Forum Member
    Tracy Barlow, swift & final please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, well overdue her comeuppance.