Options

Who would win between The Cybermen and The Terminator?

Jedi_KnightJedi_Knight Posts: 613
Forum Member
✭✭
I would go for the Terminator.

Near impossible to kill.

Who would win between The Cybermen and The Terminator? 25 votes

Cybermen
52%
Jules 1Central cakegmthCELT1987sebbie3000johnnysaucepnandy1231JohnnyForgetBenjamin SiskoAirboraeJeremy_ClarkbennythedipSam_Gee1 13 votes
Terminator
44%
SJ_Mentaldonna255ukgnomeadams66joe_000FraxistiggerpoohLos_Tributoslylonic_xHank SchraderMR_Pitkin 11 votes
Nobody
4%
Mulett 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cybermen
    The cybermen as there are simply more of them so it's an uneven match. Sarah Connor killed one on her own!
  • Options
    Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    Depends on which sort of Cybermen as well.
  • Options
    bennythedipbennythedip Posts: 2,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cybermen
    Never been impressed with the cybermen.. Total mismatch v the Daleks and the raston warrior robot. Just cannon fodder. Their leader being tossed around like.a rag doll in tomb of the cybermen. They're rather stupid too especially the modern version making a racket stomping around you can hear them a mile off. Also marching to their death across the chessboard in the five doctors dur! Also that weakness they have to gold:confused:
  • Options
    Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    I really need to remember to wear glasses now when I'm reading off the screen. I just read that poll as:

Cybermen

The Terminator

Noddy

:confused:

(Noddy is obviously more hard core than I thought...)
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on which sort of Cybermen as well.

Depends on what Terminator as well but generally Cybermen are weak and easily beatable.
  • Options
    Lord SmexyLord Smexy Posts: 2,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really need to remember to wear glasses now when I'm reading off the screen. I just read that poll as:

Cybermen

The Terminator

Noddy

:confused:

(Noddy is obviously more hard core than I thought...)

Such a shame Frank Miller's Noddy revamp never came to light, where Noddy becomes a gruff, cigar-chomping, gun-toting contract killer who takes on al-Qaeda. The Cybermen would have oiled themselves.