Big Brother 11 - Episode 4 Discussion (17/07/09) Live Eviction & HOH Comp

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow ive just caught up with the eviction and it was pretty dynamite

i'm feeling a bit disconnected from BB US at the moment and there seems to be a lot going on which isnt covered by the catch up shows......... I just dont have the time for live feed torrents though

is anyone able to say with masking what chima's speech was please as my torrent copy had it muted out?

someone asked what the reference was to lydia and a blow job ..... ive just found this
    tvgrapevine

can anyone who is on the ball with the live feeds please tell me if anyone in the house has worked out what happened with the voting? Has Ronnie been rumbled? and what did Chima think about the even vote? did she work out that Michelle backstabbed?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skf1 wrote: »
    I actually watched that live. All I could do was laugh :D

I do bitch on Julie a lot, but she can handle interviews especially on 60 minutes. When needed.

She just want's to lose the Chenbot image, despite the fact she loves the name. Have you seen her coffee mug? :D

Les is always present during BB. ;) It was he that refused any communication with Dr. Will and Julie while he was in the house! FACT!

Steph

Good god! Julie's a better interviewer than Davina! What is wrong with us Brits LOL!
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is anyone able to say with masking what chima's speech was please as my torrent copy had it muted out?

According to someone who attended the taping, Chima just restated Braden's Mexican slur and also that he'd called Julie a wh*re at some point. The masking covered that. It went by pretty quickly.
    can anyone who is on the ball with the live feeds please tell me if anyone in the house has worked out what happened with the voting? Has Ronnie been rumbled? and what did Chima think about the even vote? did she work out that Michelle backstabbed?

Spoilers, I guess.
    Chima and Michele had it out after the live show. You can probably find their encounter on YouTube. As for Ronnie, most of the Populars seem to be certain of his vote. Even terminally dim Jeff to an extent. Laura in particular notices that he was in all the right places at all the right times etc. They're hamstrung by his position of power this week, though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,385
    Forum Member
    Ew, just read the BJ article and vommed a little in my mouth. I bet Jessie's is like a pencil anyway, what with his clear steroid abuse...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to someone who attended the taping, Chima just restated Braden's Mexican slur and also that he'd called Julie a wh*re at some point. The masking covered that. It went by pretty quickly.

Spoilers, I guess.
    Chima and Michele had it out after the live show. You can probably find their encounter on YouTube. As for Ronnie, most of the Populars seem to be certain of his vote. Even terminally dim Jeff to an extent. Laura in particular notices that he was in all the right places at all the right times etc. They're hamstrung by his position of power this week, though.

thx for that .... yeah after reading more I think the wh*re comment was specifically aimed at Julie's marriage to the boss of CBS ................. after knowing that it certainly changes the exit interview

so I dont think I like Ronnie much but he has been playing what will be a memorable game........... however I think he has shown his hand too early...... I just dont see how he can get away with things without half of the house being on his case
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ew, just read the BJ article and vommed a little in my mouth. I bet Jessie's is like a pencil anyway, what with his clear steroid abuse...

i'm trying not to judge as everyone is different but I am particularly confused by why it was Jessie and not Russell......

its certainly an interesting game tactic :eek: