The Walking Dead Season 4 [US Pace]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carol has always been my fave along with Michonne. I am loving Abraham though.
  • DeccomajorDeccomajor Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    I've found out what's happened to Beth.
    She's been kidnapped by the Cult, Joe has taken over in 'The Following'. :)

....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How good is the likeness of T.V Eugene to the comic book Eugene?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Porter
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    downtonfan wrote: »

Character spoilers on that page of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sure if you want to scroll down the page and read the spoilers. But the link was posted to view the pic.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sure if you want to scroll down the page and read the spoilers. But the link was posted to view the pic.

You should have just linked to the pic then.

There's a major spoiler in the Character Background section which is right there when the page opens. No Scrolling required.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    What's with "everyone" just happening to predict cannibalism the last couple of weeks.I assume that's something that happens in the comics or else its just a really really good guess(if true) by the majority that post on these threads and quite the coincidence if not what happens.If it does turn out to be true,i will be kinda annoyed it was spoiled for me by people trying to make out they are clever and perceptive.:D go to the spoiler thread!!>:(

Edited to comment about the thought process said people supposedly had to come to this conclusion....

oh look,that woman is standing in front of a big grill.she must cook humans on that and eat them:confused:

oh look,we have seen 3 inches of Terminus for about 5 seconds and we have not seen cows/sheep/pigs/chickens/lions/sharks/t-rex/ geese/killer spiders rolling around the ground next to that woman,but we have seen veg!.....therefor i conclude she must like to kill humans and feast on them:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    You should have just linked to the pic then.

There's a major spoiler in the Character Background section which is right there when the page opens. No Scrolling required.

Via iPhone, that isn't the case. I guess I should be lined up against a wall and be repeatedly shot until I die for this grave error.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I love that they kept the mullet :D
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's with "everyone" just happening to predict cannibalism the last couple of weeks.I assume that's something that happens in the comics or else its just a really really good guess(if true) by the majority that post on these threads and quite the coincidence if not what happens.If it does turn out to be true,i will be kinda annoyed it was spoiled for me by people trying to make out they are clever and perceptive.:D go to the spoiler thread!!>:(

Edited to comment about the thought process said people supposedly had to come to this conclusion....

oh look,that woman is standing in front of a big grill.she must cook humans on that and eat them:confused:

oh look,we have seen 3 inches of Terminus for about 5 seconds and we have not seen cows/sheep/pigs/chickens/lions/sharks/t-rex/ geese/killer spiders rolling around the ground next to that woman,but we have seen veg!.....therefor i conclude she must like to kill humans and feast on them:confused:

Not sure if it happens in the comics or not, but yes, I agree - I never would have looked at that scene and instantly thought CANNIBAL!! Clearly it's an odd set up as she was the only one there but eating people? Farthest thing from my mind until I came on here
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    The walking dead forums have gone nuts with confirmation of a major characters death I won't post who I'll let you visit the forums to find out yourselves, I really hope this isn't true though major loss :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The walking dead forums have gone nuts with confirmation of a major characters death I won't post who I'll let you visit the forums to find out yourselves, I really hope this isn't true though major loss :(

Which forum would this be on? Or could you DM me? Thanks.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I just googled and the only thing I found was a hoax where they just showed photos from a character being in another show and dying.
  • MorningCazzMorningCazz Posts: 2,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen a name mentioned on a site but it did'nt say its a certainty.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, to be fair, there's a very big spoiler in the character section, which is clearly visible just opening the link.
    It clearly says that Eugene has made up the fact that he has a cure and is, in fact, a teacher bigging himself up for the protection of others.

To be honest, the first thing I said when Abraham said Eugene knew the cause of the apocalypse and had a cure was that I doubt it very much, and I'm amazed at how gullible and trusting they all are of this geek saying such a thing, when they are usually so hesitant to believe anything of anybody. Of course, it's natural to want to believe that there could be a way out of this situation.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you see The Talking Dead straight after, he was on it (minus mullet), although the presenter was wearing a mullet wig :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Did you see The Talking Dead straight after, he was on it (minus mullet), although the presenter was wearing a mullet wig :D

haha...no, I didn't. I'll have to look that up. The sign of a dedicated actor....willing to wear a mullet :D
    Forum Member
    I was on the imdb forums and every walking dead forum there had the same headline I really hope it was a hoax
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was on the imdb forums and every walking dead forum there had the same headline I really hope it was a hoax

Not a very reliable forum :D
    Forum Member
    Good to know :)
  • kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't help but think Toadfish when I look at him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kegsie wrote: »
    I can't help but think Toadfish when I look at him.

It remains a popular look in Oz :D
    Forum Member
    Could terminus be the spinoff??
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could terminus be the spinoff??

I think they already said the spinoff would be about a quarantine team at the beginning.
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member

Cannibalism is a topic that comes up in many post-apocalyptic worlds. I think The Road had the best vision of what a post-apocalyptic world would actually be like (not pretty).