Why did Ashleigh think she was so entitled to go

1235»

Comments

• CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    I think it was all set up anyway, I mean lets face it the Bitch and the boys were absolutely awful and no way deserved to win, BB did it to wind up Ashleigh as they knew Helen wouldn't allow her to go.

I'd of been peed of too, when you were clearly miles better and you lose, anyone with a right mind would of been annoyed. Just cause she sticks up for herself more than Pav and Chris doesn't mean she assumed anything, just venting frustration.

Spot on.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, this says it all. Just like Ashleigh said to Chris. 'I put the most effort in and deserved to go', what a little madam. She is so full of herself, no better than Helen.

I think that this showed just how Ashleigh is used to getting her own way, saying herself that she thought she put the most effort in and Chris pandering to her. It was most definitely a tantrum and Ashleigh WAS acting like a spoilt brat.

But what stood out for me most and so many people have missed is the fact that both Ashleigh and Helen were out of order here and even Mark. I don't think that either Ash or Ashleigh should have gone to the party, it should have been Christopher and Zoe.

Christopher should have been top of Marks list because he is his friend and always gets left out nearly all the parties by the nasties and is always up for eviction, he is obviously the scapegoat for everybody in the house, including his friends.

Disappointed with both Ashleigh and Helen but more disappointed with Mark here!

You see Mark was doing it the way it should have been done, he wasn't even thinking of his friend because he wasn't great in that task.
    His first thought was Zoe because she was the best, and then Ashleigh because she sung really well.

Just because you have a problem with Ashleigh you shouldn't let it cloud your judgment of a clear decision making process which was then taken over by a dictator.
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way was she joking. That was a right childish tantrum that she just threw. Unbelievable!
    lol it was the shortest child tantrum in histroy then :D Also didn't the people slating her actually listen to all she said and the bossy Helen during the picking process everyone kept saying Ashleigh should go but control freak Helen got her way again slating Ashleigh while they all sat there too. So yeah of course Ashleigh would be a bit pissed off for a bit most people would be.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    She has never resolved her bitterness towards helen. True colours indeed.

I know , and Helen's been so nice to her ;-)
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She came across as a right bitch thinking she was so entitled to go to the VIP Party very arrogant girl you cab tell she is used to getting her way or she throws a tantrum.

Go more and more off her every episode.

that's odd , 'cos I distinctly heard her saying how she didn't mind not going because she'd been to pretty much every party so far . did you not hear that ?

I did hear her complaining about Helen , and she had good reason to I'm sure you'd agree .

• jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another thing though why have the guys no balls i'd have just stood up and ignored Helen an said Zoe and Ashleigh if i was Mark , no matter how much Helen was spouting off in dictator mood again. Rex from BB9 shame theres no guy there like that , he'd of ignored Helen going on lol
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight showed us Helen's still bitter about Ashleigh and always will be because she's younger, smarter, prettier and has more dignity/class.

They all agreed Ashleigh deserved it because she tried really hard and was 2nd only to Zoe, Ash just stood there moving side to side. Wouldn't you be pissed as well?? If you tried hard at something yet got overlooked for a guy who done nothing.

Helen saying to Mark, "Ash would choose you" lmao.... Ashleigh would have chosen Mark too... so her logic was stupid as f*ck, yet Mark decided not to get on Helen's bad side by leaving out poor Ash.

I hope Ashleigh strips Helen's pass.. There is no better housemate to take it from her.

Had you not thought that both Ashleigh and Helen were wrong and Mark even more so here? I think that the reason that people are angry with Ashleigh is because she thinks she is so entitled to be chosen because she felt she put the most into it. In my view both Ash and Ashleigh have been to most of the parties and the person Mark should have chosen should have been his friend Christopher because he has been left out of so many parties and he is his close friend in the house. The other person Zoe, who it was!

Mark needs to man up, Helen needs to keep her beak out and Ashleigh needs to stop acting like a spoilt brat!:(
  • JanisElizabethJanisElizabeth Posts: 12,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She came across as a right bitch thinking she was so entitled to go to the VIP Party very arrogant girl you cab tell she is used to getting her way or she throws a tantrum.

Go more and more off her every episode.

She actually didn't say that but don't let the facts interfere with your bias ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You see Mark was doing it the way it should have been done, he wasn't even thinking of his friend because he wasn't great in that task.
    His first thought was Zoe because she was the best, and then Ashleigh because she sung really well.

Just because you have a problem with Ashleigh you shouldn't let it cloud your judgment of a clear decision making process which was then taken over by a dictator.

Completely wrong, I thought that both Helen and Ashleigh were out of order and Mark needs to get some balls! They are all selfish idiots.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    She would say that, wouldn't she?

What does that even mean? She DID say it! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way was she joking. That was a right childish tantrum that she just threw. Unbelievable!

No it wasn't. She was annoyed because of what she heard Helen say. She said she wasn't that bothered because she had been to a lot of things but it was Helen's attitude she didn't like.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    The toys came out of the pram there alright, imagine being her mum telling her shes grounded? Who knows what kind of psychotic episode she could end up taking, she really comes across as that type of person.

Sorry but this comment is the biggest load of tripe I've read on this forum. Get a grip FGS :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused:
    Darcy, Christopher is my favourite. I was saying what Helen called Christopher!!

She called him that after he didn't choose her for the Xmas Party.

So sorry Cranberryapple, I misinterpreted what you said. I felt so sorry for Christopher, he so wanted Mark to choose him in his group then again for the party and it's like it didn't even enter Marks head either time. I also think that Christopher gets left out of so many things that he deserved to go to the party yet the likes of Helen and Ashleigh were making it all about them.:)
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    I think it was all set up anyway, I mean lets face it the Bitch and the boys were absolutely awful and no way deserved to win, BB did it to wind up Ashleigh as they knew Helen wouldn't allow her to go.

I'd of been peed of too, when you were clearly miles better and you lose, anyone with a right mind would of been annoyed. Just cause she sticks up for herself more than Pav and Chris doesn't mean she assumed anything, just venting frustration.

I actually preferred them, awful though they were. I don't think it was a set-up, but Ashleigh's main issue was with Helen bulldozing through her wishes and overriding Mark.