Options

Home & Away THREAD (HUGE Spoilers) --- Uncovered! (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    yay Phoebe is back :)

I also want the London girl who went with Casey to come back into H&A.. i liked her and Casey together
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,273
    Forum Member
    The show's attempt to make Andy more likeable by having all these heart-to-hearts with Oscar amuses me.

I know it's so transparent.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is Roo back on our screens?
  • Options
    (R)ED(R)ED Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Please tell me that Josh and Evie end up together?

Hate him with Maddy.
  • Options
    shortiefluffshortiefluff Posts: 3,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (R)ED wrote: »
    Please tell me that Josh and Evie end up together?

Hate him with Maddy.

Looks like it from Aussie pace that it wil be heading that way. I hate Maddy as well. She's so annoying.
  • Options
    tjbantamtjbantam Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Maddy is such a little brat, really wouldn't mind if she got killed off.

However, speaking of annoyances, Chris was majorly irritating when he first arrived, but i love the flamin galah now. They have done a great job integrating him, same with Kyle.

Oh, and as for Phoebe? Hotter than a barbecue in a volcano!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tjbantam wrote: »
    Agree. Maddy is such a little brat, really wouldn't mind if she got killed off.

However, speaking of annoyances, Chris was majorly irritating when he first arrived, but i love the flamin galah now. They have done a great job integrating him, same with Kyle.

Yep. Can't stand Maddie either. Making Irene take Chris under her wing did work wonders for his character. Proving once again just how valuable her character is and how she shouldn't just be in the diner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    such sad news for Ada and her family, the girl who plays Leah :( not sure if its been posted

It is with great sadness that we need to share some news with you.

Our baby boy Harrison was delivered stillborn on Thursday 7 August 2014.

We appreciate your love and support as we mourn the loss of our precious son.

We understand we have lived some of our lives in the public eye.

But we respectfully ask for privacy at this difficult and extremely painful time so we can grieve and heal.

With love Ada, Chrys & Johnas
  • Options
    (R)ED(R)ED Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Maddy to Zac: 'You have to let me resit. Josh passed and I didn't I'll never live that down'

Wow, they make her more unlikable every episode.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Maddy, such a hottie! :D
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    such sad news for Ada and her family, the girl who plays Leah :( not sure if its been posted

It is with great sadness that we need to share some news with you.

Our baby boy Harrison was delivered stillborn on Thursday 7 August 2014.

We appreciate your love and support as we mourn the loss of our precious son.

We understand we have lived some of our lives in the public eye.

But we respectfully ask for privacy at this difficult and extremely painful time so we can grieve and heal.

With love Ada, Chrys & Johnas

Oh my goodness that is terrible. Poor family. I hope she takes all the time she needs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    **** ME! Hannah in that underwear :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Grouty wrote: »
    **** ME! Hannah in that underwear :eek:

yea, i thought it would look rather good on me when i got up to some naughtiness with a certain someone hahaha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    yea, i thought it would look rather good on me when i got up to some naughtiness with a certain someone hahaha

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's been confirmed that Matt Little (Dan Ewing's brother-in-law) is the new VJ (I posted on the thread about this a while ago, post #4338, so now suspicions have been confirmed). I still think he's too old (or more importantly LOOKS too old), especially to be specifically Jett's friend, since he is one of the only teenagers actually played by an actor that looks/is the age he is playing.

I don't watch Neighbours, but Matt Little was in it for a while - anyone seen him in it? Is he a good actor or is it more likely Dan Ewing helped him get the job?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's been confirmed that Matt Little (Dan Ewing's brother-in-law) is the new VJ (I posted on the thread about this a while ago, post #4338, so now suspicions have been confirmed). I still think he's too old (or more importantly LOOKS too old), especially to be specifically Jett's friend, since he is one of the only teenagers actually played by an actor that looks/is the age he is playing.

I don't watch Neighbours, but Matt Little was in it for a while - anyone seen him in it? Is he a good actor or is it more likely Dan Ewing helped him get the job?

So pathetic. Nepotism at it's worst.

People around here have a problem with Kirkwood. All he does is play favourites and uses death too much. He never change Holyyoaks's nucleus to center around the McQueens like Addario did with the Braxtons.

The worse showrunner EVER.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone been watching Oz pace, quite sad today :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i did it was so emotional
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :cry::cry::cry: - very sad
  • Options
    lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's happened?
  • Options
    Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cried :(
  • Options
    tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it was even sadder tonight, but yeah poor Brax
  • Options
    BellaroooBellarooo Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been watching Aussie pace and it's so sad at the moment.

I prefer Josh with Evie, would rather Maddie got back with Spencer as she wasn't as selfish with him.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Matthew Little playing VJ, I did like him in Neighbours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bellarooo wrote: »

I prefer Josh with Evie, would rather Maddie got back with Spencer as she wasn't as selfish with him.
    I'm looking forward to seeing Matthew Little playing VJ, I did like him in Neighbours.

bit in bold, and me..they make a cute couple..
  • Options
    Angelica123Angelica123 Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bellarooo wrote: »

Even when they were no longer a couple, Maddie seemed to be more considerate and less selfish when with Spencer, than in comparison with Josh. But I think they work better as friends than as a couple.