Options

What do we think of the Emmerdale trailer for next week?

davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone seen the promo for Emmerdale on ITV for next week? Looks like it's going to be a corker.
Megan and Charity look like they get into a bit of a cat fight. I wonder if this results in Charity losing the baby?

Who else is looking forward to next weeks episodes?

Comments

• Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Yep, count me in. I squeaked with excitement when I saw that Double Wedding trailer on Friday.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't seen the trailer for next week, but the double wedding sounds fun !!
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone seen the promo for Emmerdale on ITV for next week? Looks like it's going to be a corker.
    Megan and Charity look like they get into a bit of a cat fight. I wonder if this results in Charity losing the baby?

Who else is looking forward to next weeks episodes?

I saw it on TV the other day. I actually squealed in excitement :blush: I love it when there's promo adverts.

I think everyone know's I LOVE the Dingles, the fabulous Charity, Debbie and Cain being my favourites so I'm super excited for next week's episodes.

I actually prefer Cain and Charity but agree they have a very toxic relationship so I do actually like Cain with Moira (for now anyway). Charity obviously doesn't love Declan but I think the characters work well together so I'm happy for them to be together too and there's lots of potential for story lines with the pair and Home Farm.

As for the spoiler;
    Charity doesn't lose the baby in that scrap, on the promo advert. But the drama surrounding the baby/abortion/miscarriage will all happen the week after.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Here's the link for the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D743_HkdPwQ
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, count me in. I squeaked with excitement when I saw that Double Wedding trailer on Friday.

Me too, except it was more of a squeeeeee in my case :blush:

And yes davey, I think it's going to be a cracker of a week and I can't wait. :cool::cool:
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    I saw it on TV the other day. I actually squealed in excitement :blush: I love it when there's promo adverts.

I think everyone know's I LOVE the Dingles, the fabulous Charity, Debbie and Cain being my favourites so I'm super excited for next week's episodes.

I actually prefer Cain and Charity but agree they have a very toxic relationship so I do actually like Cain with Moira (for now anyway). Charity obviously doesn't love Declan but I think the characters work well together so I'm happy for them to be together too and there's lots of potential for story lines with the pair and Home Farm.

As for the spoiler;
    Charity doesn't lose the baby in that scrap, on the promo advert. But the drama surrounding the baby/abortion/miscarriage will all happen the week after.

I like it when ITV promote Emmerdale as it doesn't seem to happen very often! I must admit I do prefer Cain with Moira, and I've absolutely loved Declan and Charity since they've got together - they make a wonderful pairing. I'm really pleased there's more drama to come after this next week as well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it when ITV promote Emmerdale as it doesn't seem to happen very often! I must admit I do prefer Cain with Moira, and I've absolutely loved Declan and Charity since they've got together - they make a wonderful pairing. I'm really pleased there's more drama to come after this next week as well!

I loved all the hype with the siege week promos so I'm glad they are advertising the weddings. I've found this past week of ED a bit flat and it's because of the lack of Dingles. I know lots of people don't like them and think they are over used but they are Emmerdale for me and I don't like the show without them. So, yes, very, very excited for this week :D:D And yes lots of Charity/Declan the week after as well :D

Does anyone know if any of the ED cast are on any shows to promote it? This Morning, Loose women or something?
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good trailer. Although Charlie Stubbs actor looks constipated at the end of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Good trailer. Although Charlie Stubbs actor looks constipated at the end of it.

Constipated is NotCharlie's default mode, so no change there then. :D Why the hell doesn't his loving son Ross prove his love for his dad by buying the guy a pack of Ex-Lax fgs? :D
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the trailer for next week, but the double wedding sounds fun !!

I have a feeling that neither wedding goes ahead.
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha. I am cracking up. I'm on my phone so can't use emoticons
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Me too, except it was more of a squeeeeee in my case :blush:

And yes davey, I think it's going to be a cracker of a week and I can't wait. :cool::cool:

There's a whole lot of squeaking/squeeing/squealing going on then. :D

Ah, the old "lawful impediment" line. You can't beat it for a bit of wedding drama. Though I wonder if James actually realises that a quick tumble out of wedlock 22 years ago doesn't actually count as a lawful impediment. More a brief moment of temporary insanity.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks great :-)
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Charlie Stubbs is a nasty peice of work in Emmerdale too... likes to bring the house down on a grand scale...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a whole lot of squeaking/squeeing/squealing going on then. :D
    Yep, just add in a bit of Jerry Lee Lewis's Whole lotta shakin' going on and we've got ourselves a partaaay! :D
    Ah, the old "lawful impediment" line. You can't beat it for a bit of wedding drama. Though I wonder if James actually realises that a quick tumble out of wedlock 22 years ago doesn't actually count as a lawful impediment. More a brief moment of temporary insanity.

Well no. Bit of a showstopper though eh? :p

Bring it on! :cool:
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    star89 wrote: »

As for the spoiler;

BIB Really? Strange, you've never mentioned that before :p;-)
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot wait for next week :) going to be good all round.
  • Options
    avaconradavaconrad Posts: 1,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I picked the right time to stop watching the soaps.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »
    I have a feeling that neither wedding goes ahead.

Really? I think they both do :)
    Mel94 wrote: »
    BIB Really? Strange, you've never mentioned that before :p;-)

:blush::D:D
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's this? Enthusiasm on the soap forum? Shocking! :D

Keep it up! It's nice to see. :D
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here's the link for the trailer for anyone who hasn't seen it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D743_HkdPwQ
    Thankyou, Shirelle_Stubbs, that was kind of you. Just a normal family wedding then !!!
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Charity had already gotten rid of the baby.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avaconrad wrote: »
    I think I picked the right time to stop watching the soaps.

I think I picked the wrong day to give up glue sniffing. :D
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like a great week. I'm looking forward to it. :) First time I've felt that way about Emmerdale in a while.
  • Options
    KarlsHairyChestKarlsHairyChest Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to it. Emmerdale beats corrie st the mo in my opinion