Least favourite judge?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    As last year, Gary Barlow.

Happy to dish out abuse as personal as he possibly can, anyone say anything remotely bad about his act and his toys are out the pram and he's onto personally insulting the judge and all their acts.

He picks dreadful songs, takes himself far too seriously How long did he not have a real career for? 5 or 6 years as a "songwriter" and had a few Atomic Kitten, Delta Goodrem, Blue and Charlotte Church album tracks. He's had a good comeback but he seems quite bitter still about his time in the wilderness.

Agree with everything you said. How mature of him to tell every one of louis's acts not to listen to there mentor :rolleyes: gary really takes himself way too seriously, at least louis laughs off insults and just enjoys his role on the show it seems... gary is just a pompous miserable bullying tw** :p
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Gary, he's so mean but very close to him is Louis because of his 'non-comments'...Tulisa and Nicole are great.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only one I like is Louis, get the rest off, Gary Barlow is so full of himself, bring back the original panel
    Could not stand Sharon Osbourne, but even she was better than any of these, (apart from Louis)
    Bring back SIMON !!!!!!!!!
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gary, he's ****ing awful. I couldn't stand him last series but this year he's taken it to a whole new level, totally despise him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis by far. He's ruined his category yet again, poor MK1.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary by far, he's so poor and hypocritical.
    Lyricalis wrote: »
    How long is it since Louis won the show?

This argument is poor. His acts might not have won but he's certainly helped them be successful and make a lot of money. I mean really the man has made the once 'hated' Jedward millions and people still question his ability. Ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary, by a mile.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis bye a long mile why is he still there he's the most pointless clueless judge there please RETIRE
  • Dex_BracewellDex_Bracewell Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    :eek: I voted Nicole but I should have voted for Louis. Mainly because he's at his old tricks again with Rylan (remember Jedward, Wagner)! After I thought he improved with last year. He probably gets a injection full of crack every year so he's able to swallow down the joke acts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    hmm Just alately Louis is kind of bothering me, especially after his little stunt last week with the whole Rylan and Carolynne situation
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tulisa
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Gary by a country mile. He's a complete charisma-free zone with no witty timing, so his attempts at Cowell-like put-downs just come across as downright nasty.

Made me laugh how he demanded Louis allow him to finish speaking when he was critiquing, yet later when Louis was judging Kye he shouted him down. I agreed with Louis there as well actually.

On the other side of the spectrum, Nicole is now to my surprise my favourite.
  • only1winneronly1winner Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    l voted Nicole!
    still cant get my head around her putting James,and Rylan through! 1 wouldve been too much!
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Easy....Tulisa!!
  • Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my least fav is gary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Gary.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,269
    Forum Member
    I like them all, I have never disliked any of the judges, they all bring something to the show. :)
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,312
    Forum Member
    Gary, hes so boring and repetitive. Nowhere near as funny as Cowell.
  • Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barlow. His attempt to make the scripts seem plausible are pathetic. If you're a producer of an Australian Soap Opera, Barlows your man.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary least favourite.:yawn:

Louis is my favourite as he embraces the farce that the show is.:)

I agree on both counts :)
  • ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Gary. Boring old fart.
  • ToriamathToriamath Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gary and tulisa but I voted tulisa
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Nicole is 'winning' the poll. Is it because she's too bland for anyone to have an opinion, or has she really turned the tide with her comments in the last few weeks?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Gary he irritates the heck out of me and championing christopher doesn't help either :mad: