Options

Eminem: "I'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice"

Comments

• Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I think it's kind of funny that Eminem mentioned he ejaculated semen all over Mariah's belly before sex. Of course it's funny. Even her husband shut his mouth after that.

As far as my opinions on the majority of the people on the DS Music forums, I'm not wrong and nothing leaves my lips or gets written online unless I mean it and listen as far as the Lady Gaga Madonna stuff is concerned, I never mentioned anything about gay people or the people of this forum being gay so I don't know where that came from. What I did say is that that's the kind of music that gets talked about a lot here, which is true and that most people are teenagers or in their early to mid 20's which I would put money on being the truth. There's no doubt in my mind 90% of the stuff written on here is from the minds of teenagers and young men and women in their 20's still finding their feet in the world and probably were young kids when Eminem was at his peak. They're in no position to comment on anything the man says because the man has no shame.

The reason I talked about him ejaculating semen all over Mariah Carey is because most men would find that embaressing. Eminem ridicules himself as much as he ridicules others. There's tons of stuff out there from his family to his daughters to his penis being 6 inches long when erect. This is endearing stuff. This is why fans of his find it funny. So when you have someone like him saying he'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face like Ray Rice, the reason it gets people angry is because there is no retaliation. No one can do anything about it. When you have a white man that basically does a music genre that is black and does it better than any black man on the planet who admits his penis is 6 inches long, squirted semen over Mariah Carey's belly which he says made her feel sick, basically has the ears of the world on him at 42 years old, there is no comeback. You can't say anything back. No one can.

You're dealing with a 42 year old man that doesn't give a rats ass lol. In the space of 16 years he's went from being homeless and stealing nappies for his daughter to having over $150 million in the bank, a huge mansion, his daughters will never want for anything in their life, he is the 16th biggest selling artist of all time. He can do what he likes but you have the young teenagers of today and the young people in their 20's and they can't understand this. They don't realise Lana Del Rey is nothing, she means nothing and never will amount to anything. They buy into her fake act, just like Gaga's fake act and Madonna's fake act. Eminem, however cruel or humiliating he may be is real. He doesn't mind telling you about his life, he is like an open book. THere is nothing to hide.

That's what's hilarious about this thread. That's real. Not Jesus loves me and I can dress a certain way and I wont be bullied anymore because i was born this way baby! OH please..............go and get a job, live in the real world and move out of your parents house. That there is what's hilarious. Even Lana Del Rey doesn't speak in her natural voice. If you're gonna worship someone. If you NEED someone to tell you to be confident and wear certain clothes and act a certain way then you're messed up in the head. Live in the real world. In the real world men can have 6 inch penis. In the real world..........men have children! They have sons and daugthers! They have to feed them. They have to pay bills. Not live with Mumma and Pappa till their 30 with posters on the bedroom wall. Case in point this is the real world. In the real world this happens. If anyone is even slightly annoyed at what Eminem said about Lana Del Rey it's about time they lived in the real world. Get a job, try and get a partner, get out the house and live a little. Have sex. Get yourself some condoms. Get out and see the world. Live life!
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Hazydayz, you are a character that's for sure. Thanks for your sweeping generalisations and concern for our personal lives of which you know nothing, but to be honest I don't see how anyone could take you seriously. Your posts here come off like the ravings of a lunatic. Get out of Eminem's butthole, seriously.
  • Options
    FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Hazydayz, you are a character that's for sure. Thanks for your sweeping generalisations and concern for our personal lives of which you know nothing, but to be honest I don't see how anyone could take you seriously. Your posts here come off like the ravings of a lunatic. Get out of Eminem's butthole, seriously.

A made up character. Or at least I hope.

If not, I think we should get him some help.
  • Options
    speedy_gonzalesspeedy_gonzales Posts: 1,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It appears his fans are not the only "stupid" people from reading this garbage .

Is calling Dr Dre his boyfriend your attempt at insulting him ?
    How often do you use homophobic remarks to insult people ?

like i said - Garbage

so your trying to say that I'm homophobic while in the very same post your sticking up for one of the worlds biggest homophobic recording artist the world has ever known.
  • Options
    big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    A made up character. Or at least I hope.

If not, I think we should get him some help.

I know, I'm still hoping he's on a wind-up. But who the hell could be arsed or have the time to compose such lengthy arse-licking essays to wind a few strangers up on an online forum?:confused::o Either way... quite odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hazydayz wrote: »
    I think it's kind of funny that Eminem mentioned he ejaculated semen all over Mariah's belly before sex. Of course it's funny. Even her husband shut his mouth after that.

As far as my opinions on the majority of the people on the DS Music forums, I'm not wrong and nothing leaves my lips or gets written online unless I mean it and listen as far as the Lady Gaga Madonna stuff is concerned, I never mentioned anything about gay people or the people of this forum being gay so I don't know where that came from. What I did say is that that's the kind of music that gets talked about a lot here, which is true and that most people are teenagers or in their early to mid 20's which I would put money on being the truth. There's no doubt in my mind 90% of the stuff written on here is from the minds of teenagers and young men and women in their 20's still finding their feet in the world and probably were young kids when Eminem was at his peak. They're in no position to comment on anything the man says because the man has no shame.

The reason I talked about him ejaculating semen all over Mariah Carey is because most men would find that embaressing. Eminem ridicules himself as much as he ridicules others. There's tons of stuff out there from his family to his daughters to his penis being 6 inches long when erect. This is endearing stuff. This is why fans of his find it funny. So when you have someone like him saying he'll punch Lana Del Rey in the face like Ray Rice, the reason it gets people angry is because there is no retaliation. No one can do anything about it. When you have a white man that basically does a music genre that is black and does it better than any black man on the planet who admits his penis is 6 inches long, squirted semen over Mariah Carey's belly which he says made her feel sick, basically has the ears of the world on him at 42 years old, there is no comeback. You can't say anything back. No one can.

You're dealing with a 42 year old man that doesn't give a rats ass lol. In the space of 16 years he's went from being homeless and stealing nappies for his daughter to having over $150 million in the bank, a huge mansion, his daughters will never want for anything in their life, he is the 16th biggest selling artist of all time. He can do what he likes but you have the young teenagers of today and the young people in their 20's and they can't understand this. They don't realise Lana Del Rey is nothing, she means nothing and never will amount to anything. They buy into her fake act, just like Gaga's fake act and Madonna's fake act. Eminem, however cruel or humiliating he may be is real. He doesn't mind telling you about his life, he is like an open book. THere is nothing to hide.

That's what's hilarious about this thread. That's real. Not Jesus loves me and I can dress a certain way and I wont be bullied anymore because i was born this way baby! OH please..............go and get a job, live in the real world and move out of your parents house. That there is what's hilarious. Even Lana Del Rey doesn't speak in her natural voice. If you're gonna worship someone. If you NEED someone to tell you to be confident and wear certain clothes and act a certain way then you're messed up in the head. Live in the real world. In the real world men can have 6 inch penis. In the real world..........men have children! They have sons and daugthers! They have to feed them. They have to pay bills. Not live with Mumma and Pappa till their 30 with posters on the bedroom wall. Case in point this is the real world. In the real world this happens. If anyone is even slightly annoyed at what Eminem said about Lana Del Rey it's about time they lived in the real world. Get a job, try and get a partner, get out the house and live a little. Have sex. Get yourself some condoms. Get out and see the world. Live life!

When I read your posts, it more like you stick with your head in the arse of Eminem.
  • Options
    Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, comments like this are said all the time in rap so why is Eminem getting bashed for it?

He doesn't mean it when he says things like this, no one does, any hardcore hip hop fan will know that it's tongue in cheek. If you're not an avid listener then don't get your ass in your hands because of some little comments you don't like.

What about all the millions of people Eminem is helping through his music with his never give up attitude. Being bullied myself in school I remember how hard it was and I hate to sound cliche but eminems music helped me through some pretty dark stages so it hurts reading the way people talk about him when they know absolutely nothing of the man
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so your trying to say that I'm homophobic while in the very same post your sticking up for one of the worlds biggest homophobic recording artist the world has ever known.

Lol are you seriously calling eminem homophobic?
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    Lol are you seriously calling eminem homophobic?

Oh i know, he held hands with Elton John for 5 seconds. Give him an award.
  • Options
    SoupietwistSoupietwist Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too funny - you preach this nonsense...

...Yet three weeks ago you posted this...
    I realise I'm Scottish and part of being Scottish is being miserable and glum and hating people with more success than you but I try to be chirpy and lighthearted. Every night I just find myself very annoyed at many things including family members. It just irritates me and they irritate me and of course I can be a bit of a douche at times and moany and an arse and I don't know anymore. I think I need a good night of sex. A woman to come and take my by the hand and give me the night of my life or at the very least a good afternoon on the couch you know what I'm saying? I need a new outlook on life.

And it seems I've found the right place for it. How do you lot cope day to day? How do you manage to function in real life and make it through another day, another sunrise, another mug of coffee in the morning, another peck on the cheek from your significant other. What makes you want to get through the next day and live for the moment?

Sounds like your having a ton of fun 'living life' in the 'real world'
    Also your into American Wrestling, so you can't honestly be any older than 20 yourself.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful artist who plays to a chav audience.

Rapping = talking fast and as such, I don't recognize it as a form of music.

Lyrical genius? LOL hardly Shakespeare is he? 99% songs about his mum shagging about and how angry he is about it, again playing to a certain audience.

It wasn't his rapping that sold lots of records either. Take Stan for example, that blew up because of the Dido chorus. It's the best part of the song...but his audience would never admit that in public as they'd be ridiculed by their mates

He was also responsible for the gang culture crime wave at the turn of the century because every little chav wanted to be like him.

I was so very pleased when he and his merry band (G-Unit) of men disappeared off the scene.

I will say this though, Dr Dre is a bonafide money making genius. He made the whole Eminem brand and gets people to pay £150 for a pair off headphones. He knows how to play people for a buck that's for sure.

Have you been to an Eminem concert? I've never seen a chav at one.

Rapping is a form of music, whether you like it or not.

I love it when people just make up stats out of thin air to back up an argument.

Yep, you're right. Stan probably did sell more than it would have done had Dido not featured on it. But it's still a great song.

Yes. Eminem was solely repsonsible for the "gang culture."

G-Unit were 50 Cent's "merry band of men."

And yes, Dr Dre is a genius.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Oh i know, he held hands with Elton John for 5 seconds. Give him an award.

http://youtu.be/Z4JZ-SImxaQ

From 8:50...yeah you can really tell this man is a homophobic I mean look at the way he is looking at the gay man who is interviewing him smh

Some people in this thread are so ignorant
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Because you don't agree? The post you quoted was extremely well thought out and had many valid points.

Well thought out? Valid points? Are you kidding me!

I worry about some people, I really do. No wonder violence towards women is still so rife in society and not taken seriously enough.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member

Some people in this thread are so deluded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    Well thought out? Valid points? Are you kidding me!

I worry about some people, I really do. No wonder violence towards women is still so rife in society and not taken seriously enough.

I wouldn't worry about me. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://youtu.be/Z4JZ-SImxaQ

From 8:50...yeah you can really tell this man is a homophobic I mean look at the way he is looking at the gay man who is interviewing him smh

Or from by reading his lyrics...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    Or from by reading his lyrics...

"Half the stuff I say I just make it up to make you mad so kiss my white naked ass"

This

I'm done, it's pretty clear that a lot of people in this thread wouldn't change their mind about him being homophobic even if he was to come out of the closet himself

Im not gonna waste my time trying to persuade people who have already made their minds up, I do feel very sorry for them though.

If they're like this in this instance then this shows they are like this in everyday life. What a small minded world to live in
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Some people in this thread are so deluded.

Explain
  • Options
    BikoBiko Posts: 2,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes not particularly relevant anymore thats why no one cares
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry about me. :)

Oh, I will. Along with anyone else who apparently isn't bothered by violence towards women.
  • Options
    gold2040gold2040 Posts: 3,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Biko wrote: »
    Hes not particularly relevant anymore thats why no one cares
    Damn that fool be hurting bad

http://www.gigwise.com/news/85995/eminems-marshall-mathers-lp-2-is-second-biggest-selling-album-of-2013
  • Options
    jclock66jclock66 Posts: 2,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like 50 cent says, the best golfer in the world is a black man and the best rapper is a white man. Eminem can do. It's game over. There is no more competition for him to squash.

Rory McIlroy is black? :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wuthering wrote: »
    Oh, I will. Along with anyone else who apparently isn't bothered by violence towards women.

Seriously, don't.

Where did I say wasn't bothered by violence towards women? Or violence towards anyone for that matter?

It would be interesting to see how many of the millions of people over the world who own and listen to his music have been violent towards a woman, man, child, anyone, because they were influenced by his music, or simply because they are not very nice people.
  • Options
    SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of Eminem's fans these days are middle class people in their 20's reminiscing about the music of their childhood.

Back when he was at his peak in the charts in the early noughties, it was chavs who liked him .

I have to say to the nutty stan: Eminem is not "real". He made up shit about his innocent mother in order to make himself look like he had a bad childhood, and make himself appear credible.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Half the stuff I say I just make it up to make you mad so kiss my white naked ass"

This

I'm done, it's pretty clear that a lot of people in this thread wouldn't change their mind about him being homophobic even if he was to come out of the closet himself

Im not gonna waste my time trying to persuade people who have already made their minds up, I do feel very sorry for them though.

If they're like this in this instance then this shows they are like this in everyday life. What a small minded world to live in

You feel sorry for me because I don't share your opinion about some attention-seeking singer? That's rather over-empathetic...