Perez threatened to rape Callum - how is he still in the house

Comments

• Cat-Cat- Posts: 7,612
    Forum Member
    I'm amazed he hasn't been thrown out. He previously threatened Ken and also described him as a cancer.

The comment about shoving his d*** up Calum's arse was deeply disturbing. It really is no different then telling someone you are going to rape them.

Equally disturbing was Nadia's reaction to the clip being shown on BBBOTS. She actually laughed. This from a woman who was deeply offended by Ken's remark about looking at the ladies arses.

Just imagine Ken threatened to shove his d*** up someones arse -- how do you think she would have reacted?

I laughed too. That's how ridiculous it was. Especially in reference to the "huuuge" dick. I mean come on. That really was over the top and exaggerated out of all proportion. Unless of course anyone really believes that's what he's got. :D
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    Poll on Katie Hopkins Locked and this thread remains.......*Rolleyes*
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John_Blox wrote: »
    No if Katie wanted Perez out she would have over egged when Perez licked, chased and grabbed her but she brushed it off. The idea that all Perez bad behaviour is due to Hopkins is same nutters who blame the USA for 9-11

Katie had a prime opportunity to stir up trouble for Perez but she is someone who fights her own corner. She can be an absolute cow and is certainly a WUM but she does have a respect for the boundaries of common decency which seem to have passed Perez by.

Nadia's blind support for Perez has lost her all credibility. Perhaps when she watches it back then she will see a different picture.

I have loved some of the most outrageous characters in the past but Perez is just a disgusting human being.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    callym1980 wrote: »
    again, Conor, Deana...50k

His behaviour was quite shocking and he should have been kicked out then and there. But two wrongs don't make a right.
  • wakey1512wakey1512 Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Absolute drivel.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    galena wrote: »
    His behaviour was quite shocking and he should have been kicked out then and there. But two wrongs don't make a right.

It's not about that. It's about what the situation deserves and consistency of approach.

Conor's threat was way more sinister and yet he was only given a warning. Perez merely utilised Calum's own insulting words. Calum: “Be the d**k,”

Perez: “I will do, I’ll be the huge d**k and I’ll shove it up your a**e,”.
  • galenagalena Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    It's not about that. It's about what the situation deserves and consistency of approach.

Conor's threat was way more sinister and yet he was only given a warning. Perez merely utilised Calum's own insulting words. Calum: “Be the d**k,”

Perez: “I will do, I’ll be the huge d**k and I’ll shove it up your a**e,”.

Well yes I agree with you about consistency. But in this CBB we've seen one contestant thrown out for sexist language and using a term for black people which was commonplace in his youth and another thrown out for sexually offensive behaviour towards a female contestant. I suspect if the Conor/Deana had happened in the celebrity version there would have been a lot more fuss, a lot more people take an interest in the celebrity version than they do in the civilian version since it's moved to C5.
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Noush wrote: »
    He should have been removed the way HE would want someone who said that to him removed!!!

Also even with a comment as disgusting and vile as this, that bitch Nadia STILL saw no wrong in what he did (last night on BOTS). All she could say was Katie H started it!!! I am soooooo glad she's gone!!! Delusional cow!!!
    I'm amazed he hasn't been thrown out. He previously threatened Ken and also described him as a cancer.

The comment about shoving his d*** up Calum's arse was deeply disturbing. It really is no different then telling someone you are going to rape them.

Equally disturbing was Nadia's reaction to the clip being shown on BBBOTS. She actually laughed. This from a woman who was deeply offended by Ken's remark about looking at the ladies arses.

Just imagine Ken threatened to shove his d*** up someones arse -- how do you think she would have reacted?

Nadia said on BOTS that she had told Perez that what he said was totally unacceptable. I don't see how she can get the blame for this! They were friends but she certainly wasn't blind to Perez's behaviour. Also Perez's comment whilst unacceptable - which is why he got a warning - was said from provocation in an argument after Callum had called him a Dick. Ken's comment was said without provocation and was much more sinister and creepy in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    galena wrote: »
    Well yes I agree with you about consistency. But in this CBB we've seen one contestant thrown out for sexist language and using a term for black people which was commonplace in his youth and another thrown out for sexually offensive behaviour towards a female contestant. I suspect if the Conor/Deana had happened in the celebrity version there would have been a lot more fuss, a lot more people take an interest in the celebrity version than they do in the civilian version since it's moved to C5.

Yes but surely it's either unacceptable or not. I mean don't they have rules :confused:

As for your description of Ken's misdemeanours. He said it more than once and after he'd been warned not to say it again. I don't think they had a choice tbh. Regarding Jeremy's actions I thought there was a consensus that BB acted correctly there.

I just don't see what Perez has done fits with being chucked out. Crude and unpleasant but not a threat to rape . .
  • Teddybear99Teddybear99 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    Yes but surely it's either unacceptable or not. I mean don't they have rules :confused:

As for your description of Ken's misdemeanours. He said it more than once and after he'd been warned not to say it again. I don't think they had a choice tbh. Regarding Jeremy's actions I thought there was a consensus that BB acted correctly there.

I just don't see what Perez has done fits with being chucked out. Crude and unpleasant but not a threat to rape . .

Exactly - it also seems to me that history is being rewritten and that Perez is now being blamed exclusively for both expulsions plus Alex walking. I think Perez crossed a line but I with you not so far as he should have been thrown out. A warning was exactly the right thing to do.
    Forum Member
    Exactly - it also seems to me that history is being rewritten and that Perez is now being blamed exclusively for both expulsions plus Alex walking. I think Perez crossed a line but I with you not so far as he should have been thrown out. A warning was exactly the right thing to do.

It is :o On here and in the House. I heard Kav say to Cami on one of the clips as a reason for not being friendly to Perez that he was responsible for 3 of his friends leaving :o

Was Kav even pals with Ken and Jeremy anyway :confused: Ridiculous :(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is :o On here and in the House. I heard Kav say to Cami on one of the clips as a reason for not being friendly to Perez that he was responsible for 3 of his friends leaving :o

Unlikely, but the problem is we'll never know because all we get to see is the twin gobshites ripping lumps out of each other. There could be all sorts going on in there and we will never have a clue
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Unlikely, but the problem is we'll never know because all we get to see is the twin gobshites ripping lumps out of each other. There could be all sorts going on in there and we will never have a clue

There's something highly amusing but also a wee bit endearing :blush: with the thought of Kav, Jezza and Ken chewing the fat:cool::D
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

I heard that he was behind the assassinations of Abraham Lincoln and JFK as well. He's also been implicated in the Profumo Affair and that he also knows the whereabouts of Lord Lucan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    The fact is that had he said that to a woman there woul be outrage.
    Calum get harassed by Cami and verbally abused by Perez and no one bats an eyelid.
    I have sympathy for Calum, maybe he gets this kind of treatment on the outside too.[/QUOTE]

Yea...Poor Callum.:cry::cry::cry: He's sooo vulnerable. And he's always been sooo respectful to women in the past yet they have used him and broken his heart, :cry::cry::cry: And nobody seems to recognise the hard journey he has had to make, clawing himself into the ranks of celebrity on the back of having a talented father. He's a real example of true grit and an example of what a boy can achieve by getting a lift on somebody else's shoulders into the easy life of celebrity. Viva Callum.:cry::cry:
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There's no way of 100% knowing. But I do think that with his sudden departure people seem to have forgotten that Jeremy wasn't actually disliked by the housemates before the incident happened. A few housemates were worried about him and if he was coping with being in there but outside that there was no dislike towards him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems if you're gay, you can make these comments. Same with if you're young, like Dappy, you can pull someone's top down. But Ken, Jeremy, Alexander aren't allowed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how Perez would have reacted had it been the other way round.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    of course perez fans excusing his behaviour how predictable lol, like others have said what would have happenned if this was callum saying this to cami or any other female what would happen? what annoys me the most is not the fact that he has stayed we already know bb picks and chooses who goes anyway my issue is the fact that he was so rude about it in the diary room i have never detested a hm as much him.
  • gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lynbt wrote: »
    I wonder how Perez would have reacted had it been the other way round.

lol dont get me started he would proberly be screaming and shouting in the diary room.
  • cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen it and no threat of rape, just words in an argument. Plenty of people in a row have said I'll shove it up your arse blah blah. Just people jumping on the hate Perez bandwagon, and no I;m not a Perez fan, just some people taking it too far now
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As I said last night, of course he wasn't threatening to literally rape Callum but his whole behaviour and language has been completely inappropriate from the start. The hideous creature needs to be removed.
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't a rape threat oh my days! How common is the phrase "shove it up your ass" especially with Americans? Very. It just so happened he'd been called a massive dick and in response said "I will be a massive dick, I will and I'll shove it up your ass!".
    I thought it was funny...and yes, had that been said to any of the girls I'd have laughed too.
    Condem me to hell for it, all I have to say is "shove it up your ass" lol!
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    It wasn't a rape threat oh my days! How common is the phrase "shove it up your ass" especially with Americans? Very. It just so happened he'd been called a massive dick and in response said "I will be a massive dick, I will and I'll shove it up your ass!".
    I thought it was funny...and yes, had that been said to any of the girls I'd have laughed too.
    Condem me to hell for it, all I have to say is "shove it up your ass" lol!
    But he didn't just say "shove it up your ass" did he?
    He said "I will shove my huge dick up your ass" not once but countless times.

And no, I'm not saying it was a 'rape threat' but it was aggressive and completely unacceptable.

And then to joke about it in the diary room with "I'm up for it if he is" or whatever he said - just foul.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    But he didn't just say "shove it up your ass" did he?
    He said "I will shove my huge dick up your ass" not once but countless times.

And no, I'm not saying it was a 'rape threat' but it was aggressive and completely unacceptable.

And then to joke about it in the diary room with "I'm up for it if he is" or whatever he said - just foul.

To be fair, Callum looked far more aggressive than Perez did.